Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Thalmor high elf x Stormcloak Nords

nice work!

what enb?

just NLA :)

Nice to see someone posting something of our khajiit friends for a change! How did you get your khajiit's faces to look like that though?

I don't actually remember if there is a a specific mod/ mesh morph used here, unfortunately. I know I quickly sculpted every face in ECE vertex edit.

SUPERB WORK !!

i need a few answer to feed my curiosity

do u use the normal NLA enb or did u tweak it ? any other visual n graphic modification mod ?

anyway MAGNIFICENT WORK !

Praise the Sun and Praise Funnybizness!!!!

TESV201605_9566051_21886890.jpg

TESV201605_2832586_21886889.jpg

TESV201605_6119238_21886891.jpg

And BTW, a big thank you for Just-A-Raven-711, I really like the character solaire, and praise the SUN!!!!

And BTW, a big thank you for Just-A-Raven-711, I really like the character solaire, and praise the SUN!!!!

Welcome "back", Luciver (regarding to your avatars name, not the guy or girl you got your name from). Thanks for sharing, nice work as always :)

Welcome "back", Luciver (regarding to your avatars name, not the guy or girl you got your name from). Thanks for sharing, nice work as always :)

THX, man, I just got a new computer and I intend to upgrade my skyrim, but I'm still trying XD...

when i am having sex the person is sucking my dick there suck it below my cock help plz

My friend, you placed your question in wrong section. You should delete this post and place your question under "Skyrim Sexlab framework" > "Technical support"

A couple new galleries

1. A short one with flame atronach x male mage

2. F-barbarian x Draugrs

SUPERB WORK !!

do u use the normal NLA enb or did u tweak it ? any other visual n graphic modification mod ?

If i remember correctly, I had sweetFX linked to bump up the saturation.

for mods, NLA weathers & ELFX

A couple new galleries

1. A short one with flame atronach x male mage

2. F-barbarian x Draugrs

SUPERB WORK !!

If i remember correctly, I had sweetFX linked to bump up the saturation.

for mods, NLA weathers & ELFX

Hey these are some nice pics!

Would you mind telling what armor mod you're using in those?

I also saw some of you with a kahjit, and I really liked them. Do you know the name of the body replacer by any chance?

Thanks in advance!

Hey these are some nice pics!

Would you mind telling what armor mod you're using in those?

I also saw some of you with a kahjit, and I really liked them. Do you know the name of the body replacer by any chance?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks mate :)

The barbarian uses Banded iron bikini - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69631/?

The body for Khajiit was UUNP with Feminine Khajiit Retexture (Nexus)

Hi, first time poster and pretty new to all this sex mod stuff, but I took a few using the amazing OSEX mod.

Sex Under the Stars (part 1)

Sorry I can't work out how to post them as spoilers and it tells me I'm not allowed to post links. Mods feel free to edit, sorry for being such a noob.

post-1194765-0-88286200-1463070989_thumb.png

post-1194765-0-52435400-1463071015_thumb.png

post-1194765-0-49180800-1463071039_thumb.png

Edited by JobiWanUK

Hi, first time poster and pretty new to all this sex mod stuff, but I took a few using the amazing OSEX mod.

Sex Under the Stars (part 1)

Sorry I can't work out how to post them as spoilers and it tells me I'm not allowed to post links. Mods feel free to edit, sorry for being such a noob.

[spoi ler]

[/spoi ler]

Welcome to LoversLab - and thanks for sharing. You can't post links until you made x posts in total (x = 5?). So, all a matter of time.