Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

21 hours ago, komotor said:

I'm personally attacked every week by people like that, my account and my server where I had a public side for help support etc, is corrupted.
So that the people say what they want I do not care, but once my fair services and I are personnaly attacked since long months, I'm tired about that, I'm tired about the MASS shitbag around here.
It's morally not possible for me to continue to work for people like that. My sanity is really not good because of large bad community.
I'm not the only one thinking like that and have the same pov, many other talented people have and are going to still leave loverslab because a large part of this communuity is toxic for creators.

I went to learn about the next animation MOD, only to understand that it is not easy, you produced a really good animation, so it should be paid. I feel sorry for what I said before. I'm really sorry, my friend. I sincerely apologize! Please forgive my previous unreasonable!

On 1/17/2019 at 3:07 AM, komotor said:

It's sad that we are not able to show some fun stuff and people could enjoy the videos or screenshots whitout see them come beg to get our stuff...
And again it's why I move in other communities where people can enjoy these videos and my stuff without be harassed because I make private work..

Don't let those envy - driven - riekling brainers, to have any impact on your art or mood. All the best to You K.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, Gunslicer said:

1481601414_Gif129001.gif.47dda6274db4c8e0f6ba5f0ec65745eb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

1029418275_Gif129002.gif.12bd4b796e43f700077977dc40e28893.gif

1GOM12.hkx

I really like this motion. I tried to use it as a sneakidle motion of this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097

I like it as a whole, but there's something a little strange about it.

The motion is a little forward.

I think it would be perfect if I could move back a little bit.

I wish I could edit motion, but I don't know how to modify the motion.

If you don't mind, can I ask you to do it?

If you don't want, and if this is a rude request from you, I hope you will forgive me.