Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

10 hours ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

very nice indeed

8 hours ago, strealth said:

Which cowgirl animation is that? (in the 2nd to last image)

Very nice.

6 hours ago, lucaxs said:

I can't speak for Jeff_9, but I've seen something like this before, where someone 'hacked' the female part of Leito's riekling cowgirl animations and combined it with a male human like in the screenshot. So, unfortunately, I think it's a pose, not an actual animation. I would love for someone to actually convert those animations for M/F.

Now that we're on the topic, I would like to know which body he's using :smile:

Thanks for the feedback :classic_smile:

I've matched 2 sets of female Riekling cowgirl animations with various human male animations by Leito and loaded them with SLAnimLoader. It requires a fair amount of adjustments in SexLab to line everything up. Some stages aren't very good and some aren't bad.

The body type is a custom UUNP Dream Girl. 

9 hours ago, visoth said:

Thanks for replying. I also use Henry's Light Ring, but it creates more of a white/grey light. The light surrounding your characters is very warm. I wonder if this is because of my ENB (I use Rudy's ENB). I will post some pictures whenever I get the time to show you how different our games are. I will definitely try out Rampage ENB in the near future.

Oh one more thing, how do you use Wearable Lanterns without your character actually wearing the lantern? Is it possible to just get the light source without the actual lantern? That would be awesome if you could.

To be honest with you, I don't know. I had it glitched actually where taking the lantern off made it appear, and putting it on created light, but the lantern disappeared. Not intentional, I just assumed it was a animation sided glitch. As for Henry's Ring of Light, have you tried all the options? Theres a 'gold'  light and I think I'm using the 'bride white'.

Hammerfell Nights #2 - Priests 7

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o3_1280.jpg

"I saw something dreadful through her face. Anyway, I will be gone for two weeks for a huge ritual."

Kjar has had great respect for the chief priest. But now he feels sick with jealousy.

Because he felt a surge of love and desire for Emma.

The young priest has never felt such a feeling before.

'I am a priest. I should not feel those feelings. But...'

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o4_1280.jpg

When she is about to leave,

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o5_1280.jpg

"There is a fascinating place I want to show you."

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o6_1280.jpg

"What is this room?"

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o7_1280.jpg

"...!"

tumblr_p4r4noLxMz1v94eb7o8_1280.jpg

"Ah...."

On 13/2/2018 at 4:57 PM, komotor said:

Generally I like where we can see some part of the girls skins, a bodysuit is highly covering. ^^
May be a day if I have a little time to customize one to make some nicks or openings, having parts of a bodysuit in fishnet could interest me. :tongue:

a any tipe of latex dress or glove, is cool too

The Extremely Unfortunate Misadventures of Rael

Rael wasn't exactly your average nord young woman. For starters, she had been sold to a very kind argonian master as a sex slave at the age of sixteen. Most of the time she enjoyed her life, the structure, the massive cock, the caring master, the caring master's massive cock, her master's rough yet gentle hands, her master's rough massive cock. And did I mention that she loved his massive cock? However one day, she woke up, and she felt a yearning, which, in and of itself wasn't all that strange, she always yearned for a cock to fill one of her beautiful holes. But what was strange about this yearning is that it was a yearning to be free. To be free to choose which cock went inside of her and when. To choose whether or not she could play with her own pussy. And so, she ran. And she ran, And she ran, which, mind you, is very hard when you have ankle shackles and a collar on. She reached a secluded, abandoned research camp on top of a high mountain, and it was there that she decided to rest for the night. Coincidentally, it is also there where our story really begins. 

Spoiler

20180225205145_1.thumb.jpg.df546298bf284d6c161250c792e25cf6.jpg

Here we have the beautiful Rael, sleeping on a dead mans bedroll. She yawns, rolls over, and wakes up, ready to start the tedious and painful task of running.

Spoiler

20180225205718_1.thumb.jpg.6a282e6ad1b54f0add5eed44fc2e7c7b.jpg

she shivers as she sits up, surprised she didn't catch frostbite or something similar.

Spoiler

20180225205844_1.thumb.jpg.95e9950d882a27998093f2a8fdd38905.jpg20180225205946_1.thumb.jpg.ea0e5fe47c0e4a64e2a7457410b87ae6.jpg

She yawns, stretching her long legs as she yearns for something to fill her up.

Spoiler

She grabs what little things she has and goes along her merry way back down the mountain. That is until a particularly horny creature sneaks up behind her and attacks.

20180225210708_1.thumb.jpg.cbcb23f38060ebf8ad278112063ebccd.jpg

She tried to run and flee the beast, but he was much faster than her in those cuffs.

Spoiler

He quickly overpowers her, his massive cock unsheathing as he begins to lick her nether regions20180225211946_1.thumb.jpg.900d7dfb99e0dbf7339b7d805e2ab91f.jpg

Spoiler

"N-No! P-please" she half cries, half moans. She struggles against the canine, but to no avail. Her dripping pussy and slutty instincts quickly took over as she neared her orgasm20180225212000_1.thumb.jpg.a9531bb673ce6dba5cf2429bc1a29f48.jpg

"Y-YES YES FUCK YES" she gasps as she stimulates her clit. she sprayed her cum all over the canines head, moaning like the slut she was. 20180225212005_1.thumb.jpg.d08658b79d140a6ee1ca71628fcafa63.jpg

Spoiler

she took one long look at the wolf's massive cock and got down onto her knees, massaging and sucking on the member

20180225211632_1.thumb.jpg.0e5b20c5a11912698fca8c12e3998592.jpg

She moaned as the canine nearly knotted her mouth, but was able to pull off just in time, swallowing some of the delicious cum, catching the rest on her tits.

(sorry that the hud is in some pictures, i forgot to hide it)

On 24.02.2018 at 9:32 PM, Amethyst456 said:

The Encouragement part 2. 

Ops, I forget khajiit always talk about themselves in third person. 

Reveal hidden contents

When Erika takes the first intercourse from Athis, she feels his big cock tears her pussy apart. Erika starts moaning, she opens her legs widely while Athis raming faster and harder.

ImpressiveShockedHaddock.gif

Athis: "It's so warm and tight!"

Erika: "Agggggrrrrrr....."

Athis: "Do you want me to slow down? You look painful!"

Erika: "No.... You can ram Erika's pussy as hard as possible! Erika... can take.... this!"

HeartfeltVelvetyAndalusianhorse.gif

OldfashionedVacantArabianwildcat.gif

Erika: "Just...show Erika... how strong...you are...."

Athis doesn't want to do that but he can't control his cock. Nothing in his mind now except fucking the khajiit girl so hard. 

DentalGregariousAdder.gif

unqEjFZB_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

After many of rams, Athis releases his load inside Erika's pussy. Erika feels like a volcano eruption in her body. 

Erika: "Yes! Yes! Cum inside Erika more! Give me a creampie!" 

vACkfYOS_o.jpg

CbwOo6au_o.jpg

GreatMinorBunting.gif

Athis sits on the grass and breaths heavily after having sex with the super-sexy-and-hot khajiit girl and cum a lot inside her. He still can't believe Erika let him to do that. 

Athis: "Are you...ok?"

Erika: "Your big cock makes Erika a bit of hurt but it's ok. You are an amaxing man! Still hard after two cumshot?"

Athis: "It's so wrong to do that to a beautiful girl like you. But you ask me to do that and....I'm so horny because of you...."

Erika: "Nothing is wrong! You can continue to fuck Erika. Do you want to take Erika from behind?"

bZWx6DOT_o.jpg

hMQE57xF_o.jpg

Could you tell me what mod on hair you used on your girl?