Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

5 hours ago, TMcad3rs said:

what orc/humanoid mod is this?

If you know me.. I rarelly use mods.. Usually I do not need more than a 3D model.
This is the orcs from bdo. Shocky exported the model few months ago, but nothing ready to made anim, just good for object posing a best..
I guess it's possible to use this mesh on another Skyrim skeleton but I'm sure to see issue with the skinning & scaling, and loose a lot of possibilities of animation.
So I have customized the original skeleton, rigged them, added more morph, build advanced controlers and they come to live into my animations.
I hate use stuff of the others, so I build & I prep all my stuff, build my tools to made my animations,

and that work only into my animations because I do not share my tools, rig, etc.. 

This is the kind of rig that I always build to animate my stuff, each time lot of work mainly to use in only one big set.
Bah yeah I do much more than just animations...

unknown.png?width=581&height=677

Spoiler

If you know me.. I rarelly use mods.. Usually I do not need more than a 3D model.
This is the orcs from bdo. Shocky exported the model few months ago, but nothing ready to made anim, just good for object posing a best..
I guess it's possible to use this mesh on another Skyrim skeleton but I'm sure to see issue with the skinning & scaling, and loose a lot of possibilities of animation.
So I have customized the original skeleton, rigged them, added more morph, build advanced controlers and they come to live into my animations.
I hate use stuff of the others, so I build & I prep all my stuff, build my tools to made my animations,

and that work only into my animations because I do not share my tools, rig, etc.. 

This is the kind of rig that I always build to animate my stuff, each time lot of work mainly to use in only one big set.
Bah yeah I do much more than just animations...

Just keep doing it man.....Fookin AWEsome!

8 minutes ago, some_rabbit said:

Big Tiddy Goth Gobbo

I wanted to make this set longer but this is all i was able to do before my power supply crapped out. Can't do anymore till the new psu gets here.

Will look forward to it, that's a thicc gob.

1 hour ago, some_rabbit said:

Big Tiddy Goth Gobbo

Reveal hidden contents

533531238_Rena-Dragonsreach2018-06-1201_14_16.thumb.png.d515a9d8044de8a25f189acbeda4c4db.png162565193_Rena-Dragonsreach2018-06-1201_11_34.thumb.png.318be9406a19d98da95109a6f47ad227.png

I wanted to make this set longer but this is all i was able to do before my power supply crapped out. Can't do anymore till the new psu gets here.

Not a fan of the ripped abs, but otherwise sweet! Especially for a...bunny. ::runs away in terror::