Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

I'm back! And I bet no one remembers me anymore! :D

Wassup guys,it's been nearly a year since I went dark on LL, hasn't it?

Real life kinda got in the way, basically I went from being a student with lots of free time to a full time national serviceman. Kinda left me tired to do anything at all,most nights.

But tonight I had the sudden urge to jump into Skyrim,so screenies!

RNJm52Z.jpg

6OrZuXB.jpg

QhcmnsQ.jpg

ASZt1Au.jpg

JNbx0R5.jpg

A8WW7mf.jpg

lUFq1U2.jpg

ToGIppP.jpg

NOSgcHX.jpg

Z0McPHI.jpg

It's really been a while guys, so long that the first thread we posted these things on is gone and this new thread is here.

I used to post these little things I like to call Tammie's Adventures, but they're gone now too. Sooooo...

I started a blog to bring them back! :D

Right HIIIIIYAAA for anyone who's interested/still remembers. Not all of them are back up yet, cuz their are a lot of images on my imgur to sift through,but I'll get them all eventually!

Cheers guys, have a nice day! :)

Hello :) 

I remember you, and your wonderful stories :) But, imgur block links at LoversLab, so most users didn't see your screenshots :)

Wassup guys,it's been nearly a year since I went dark on LL, hasn't it?

Real life kinda got in the way, basically I went from being a student with lots of free time to a full time national serviceman. Kinda left me tired to do anything at all,most nights.

But tonight I had the sudden urge to jump into Skyrim,so screenies!

RNJm52Z.jpg

6OrZuXB.jpg

QhcmnsQ.jpg

ASZt1Au.jpg

JNbx0R5.jpg

A8WW7mf.jpg

lUFq1U2.jpg

ToGIppP.jpg

NOSgcHX.jpg

Z0McPHI.jpg

It's really been a while guys, so long that the first thread we posted these things on is gone and this new thread is here.

I used to post these little things I like to call Tammie's Adventures, but they're gone now too. Sooooo...

I started a blog to bring them back! :D

Right HIIIIIYAAA for anyone who's interested/still remembers. Not all of them are back up yet, cuz their are a lot of images on my imgur to sift through,but I'll get them all eventually!

Cheers guys, have a nice day! :)

Ongwk good to see you again! Your stories with the little mushroom were classic! Thank you for your service. Stay safe out there.

Latest Skyrim character:

Malinda Barnhost, former multi-billionaire businesswoman and inventor, turned criminal mastermind and mind-control supervillan after gaining a hold of and repairing Loki’s scepter.

Now, she is the Mesmatriarch.

Half Al Capone, half Cruella DeVille, half Professor Moriarty, half Audrey Hepburn, and half that weird O.T.T. white-and-purple sewing pony chick, for a grand total of two and a half criminal geniuses. 

Modelling the black fur robe from Accessorize the silver chain belt from the same, Neo's Selene Catsuit, the Daisy hairstyle from KSRenewal, and a custom retex of Calyps DP Mask Replacer and the vanilla circlet.

post-123838-0-28850200-1468815679_thumb.jpg

post-123838-0-28937800-1468815714_thumb.jpg

post-123838-0-34077800-1468815736_thumb.jpg

post-123838-0-84025100-1468815758_thumb.jpg

I'm getting to use to play as female more and more. Whenever I look t Michaela's legs, ass and body, I'm getting more horny.

No light or any other effects used yet. Just plain ENB.

Dat ass and legs

I1EV6ogs.png

After she had sex with the bunch of bandits who tried to rape her, before she killed them, she raped them and took he best armor for herself, Michaela was very content :)

And I'm more then content when seeing her long slim athletic legs. My goodness. I wish I'm her sex toy. :D

P.S. Ignore texture glitch on the building behind her. It's the "unfinished" Beta mod

3FrYgIst.png

Very nice pictures. :D

Blame imgur. You can fix it through this, though http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11453-how-to-see-blocked-images-hosted-on-imgur/

And why blocking? :D

Need some Permission for sharing free pictures?  :lol:

Imgur for some reason blocks imgur pictures and links on LL. By doing that on the thread it allows them again :)

Yea, I forgot about about imgur being dumb like that.. What's the go-to image hosting site now? Still haven't found one I like,too used to imgur.. :s

~snip~

I remember you, and your wonderful stories :) But, imgur block links at LoversLab, so most users didn't see your screenshots :)

~snip~

Ongwk good to see you again! Your stories with the little mushroom were classic! Thank you for your service. Stay safe out there.

a47.jpg

But for real, great to see you back, with beautiful pics and a beautiful character :D I allways loved the Tammie storys  :P

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Yea, I forgot about about imgur being dumb like that.. What's the go-to image hosting site now? Still haven't found one I like,too used to imgur.. :s

If you are too used to imgur try imgbox It's pretty much the same just without the editor, also couldn't be any easier after uploading you just hit full sceen and then the copy button on the BB Code and just paste the stuff over here and be done with it. Now go gimme Tammie and Pino adventures :P, but seriously give it a try you'll feel like home.

Michaela met another redguard warrior in Riverwood. She decided to have some fun … it all started with “innocent” kiss ;)

P.S. - nothing makes me more hornier but seeing two girls kissing... :)

A4Uf3qxw.png

Very nice pictures. :D

Blame imgur. You can fix it through this, though http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11453-how-to-see-blocked-images-hosted-on-imgur/

And why blocking? :D

Need some Permission for sharing free pictures?  :lol:

Imgur for some reason blocks imgur pictures and links on LL. By doing that on the thread it allows them again :)

~snip~

~snip~

a47.jpg

But for real, great to see you back, with beautiful pics and a beautiful character :D I allways loved the Tammie storys  :P

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Try www.ultraimg.com

Best site ever. 

Archived