Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Don't go.

Might lurk and view images, but not posting shots anymore. Skyrim's been uninstalled for a number of reasons. It's a good thing. :)

Of course I'll miss the game, but now that it's gone I can't rely on it to escape. Need to sort my shit out.

Hopefully you'll get things sorted out and post some Skyrim stuff sooner than later. I'll be lurkin on your Kunoichi.  :)

Leyenda’s Alice

Must compliment professionally done FOMOD installer with detalied list of options for various features. Well done Leyenda :)

I also had a good laugh when seeing the messages on the screen when my Player saw her first time in Markhart.

IeOWuOS6.jpg

b04PVydr.jpg

p5n73DpR.jpg

So I love taking these screenshots and everything, even downloaded Poser, but I NEED to do something about expressions. As you may notice, same expression in all of the screenshots.

Anybody know of good expression mods?

Not sure if there is something better than this but when I had Skyrim installed I used this for expressions.

Also, nice character :)

So I love taking these screenshots and everything, even downloaded Poser, but I NEED to do something about expressions. As you may notice, same expression in all of the screenshots.

Not sure if there is something better than this but when I had Skyrim installed I used this for expressions.

Also, nice character :)

Then proceed to get F.E.P. after the MFG.

This one works wonders: http://mergaskittle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

Would also like to recommend to play around with MFG Console for expressions. For example, pick an expression from the mod and them move the eyes with console commands for kinda variations of the same expression. A brief description is located here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=norwegian&id=187155077

Archived