Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Michaela just became sex slave to her follower Laraya: My god!!!! I sooo love her body.... Sorry guys for being pain in the ass and posting a lot of Michaela but I'm in love with that girl. :) My father was crazy for elves race but I'm thrilled with redguard. :)

DAT ASS and DAT LEGS - I could die for.

2z7jhgZg.png

ltJdcGoa.jpg

bcNcSMw0.png

27768200323_4998afeee8_o.jpg

28280062912_b3b7b952ed_o.jpg

27767716624_2031f849b6_o.jpg

27768229193_0c76d432ac_o.jpg27767695224_0e5eac08dd_o.jpg

:o  I have a feeling I know the answer, but your shots are stunning. How did you get them to look so clear and vibrant?  (same question applies to your signature/border)

Thanks so much! Lately I've been looking into enbs and lighting mods that work best for character screenshots and its just experimenting with a combination of different stuff really.

I looked up some vids on lighting mods and stuck with ELFX plus relighting skyrim. I also take screenshots in a higher resolution than i normally play at so (3840 x 2160) which has abysmal frame rate but i feel like it produces clearer images. I try a lot of different enbs (for ex. I used Snapdragon Prime for these pics and Sushi for my signature - also used Rampage for my previous screenshots) I edit the values on contrast and vibrance to give the image a punch. Last thing is I actually spend the most time finding a good location with a good light source (which is harder to come by). 

Honestly it's just experimenting, some locations are great for outdoor shots, while others are great for interior, and some (like this one) have a good light source for night time shots. I'm not exactly an expert in these things, I just follow what my eyes think look good. Hope that helps!

Hello again.

Reuploaded. With new visuals, this time :)

Thunmbnail:

TESV2016-07-1921-44-07-103.png

Bye :D

P.S. Youtube quality still sucks  :angry:

Video not available in the US due to copyright.

Yes. I add a link to Iwara.

Hello again.

Thunmbnail:

Awesome Kshahdoo, thanks. Where can I get that hat from, been lookin for that style for a while and found nothing but crap.

Hello again.

Thunmbnail:

Awesome Kshahdoo, thanks. Where can I get that hat from, been lookin for that style for a while and found nothing but crap.

Thanks.

This is a "Succubus By Nausicaa" outfit. Actually, textures is quite poor, if look to close.

Michaela is kissing/cum swapping with her clone follower :)

The right one reminds me of Claire Redfield from RE2 :D

Gonna make some more screenshots later tonight - I need to throw in some testosterone. ^_^

.. lol .. I see what you mean. :)

Yea, Michaela is my newest Skyrim love. I'm happy because I can play her in the game but also have her as my follower.... You can only imagine all the fun they have together... :)

Archived