Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

251b7ec247.jpg

My main character. Supposed to be a dragon boy buuuut its using the female body because no femboy/trap bodies for males (that I can find) ;_;

8b64dfc47b.jpg

My first try. Some kind of thief boy, but I've never really used him outside of just messing around with new mods and stuff.

Im Alive...  I think....

Heres some from Erika & Mak. Sorreee for the sameyness... Debating reinstalling or just flat deleting Skyrim lately as my install is at this point literally years out of date mods wise

Makela

enb_2016_08_11_20_16_24_73.jpg

enb_2016_08_11_19_15_11_61.jpg

enb_2016_08_11_19_08_30_97.jpg

Erika

enb_2016_08_11_19_53_58_39.jpg

enb_2016_08_11_19_27_19_66.jpg

New character time!

Inspired by my newest addiction, Thunderbolt Fantasy, I decided I wanted a somewhat Eastern-themed character.  But rather than taking the obvious Akaviri route, I decided I wanted an Imperial to serve as both my first hardline supporter of the Empire and potentially my first Imperial-sympathizing Dragonborn.

Meet Yueda Lurio.

NwwDgq5v.jpg

Still playing with her default outfit but I'm homing in on something good. Some NSFW under the spoiler.

TSlZt8OU.jpg

wZqarLq7.jpg

AMoIb6oJ.jpg

kQtkJKQm.jpg

e7GrH9HG.jpg

oZ25aO2Q.jpg

cIU7jqfS.jpg

Qm9oGIoU.jpg

2mfxml1.jpg

http://grishnakhelorco.deviantart.com/

Guess nobody else noticed that this image is not an actual screenshot?

You know google image search and stuff...

guess you care a lot about that like war if you had to look from where that pic was from

a waste of time

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/65495/?

they don't need you to see this is a daz render

that one didn't bother with the skyrim background, too lazy to look for more credible pics

Decided I'd roll another one (ok, I didn't decide, my game decided to be stable until level 15... hate it lol)

Thought I'd inspire her from another very popular RPG character, but she ended up acting completely the opposite (basically being a bloodlusted spellblade hungry for the power to kill both aedra and daedra)

Also she loves ropes, gags and whatnot... too bad I don't have a pic of that

Also big thanks to Gamefever. The book of UUNP was good enough to make me switch from CBBE to UUNP and I relaly like the end result

UbvbI55.jpg

nkGqRYt.jpg

Archived