Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

So I was finishing up construction on my industrial VIP Bar while groovin' to Synthstream FM, thinking about how I was gonna light and decorate everything when it hit me like a bolt of lightning - Pole Dancers!

This mod would've course require new textures, meshes and new... animations.

New craftable item: Dance Pole - located under Resources/Miscellaneous; generates Happiness and caps when assigned to a settler (whose work schedule would be similar to a bartender).

If I new ANYTHING about creating new textures, meshes and animations I'd do it myself, but... I just don't have that kinda skill.

Come on, ya'll KNOW it's great idea - all immersive and stuff. ;-)

I didnt see this listed so if it is im sorry for the re-request

Adult themed Radiation Mutation system
have multiple options on install, like being able to pick the mutations or have them random.
it would require more than rad away if you wanted to shrink or remove an unwanted mutation.

There is already something like it in Skyrim that works under the Shlongs of Skyrim so i know its doable.

When bounce and jiggle is perfected, i would like to see power armor converted to a steel corset, thong panties, and a half cup metal bra (that bounces). There would also be heavy shoulder/arm pieces, lower leg armor, and  no helmet.  I would love to have twin machine guns in the bra (no matter how physically impossible that would be).

It would still have the same armor value as the full armor set. The brotherhood of steel will never be the same

Combat sex concept:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62130-concept-a-different-take-on-combat-sex/?p=1563642

And since that's long a.f and I put it in its own thread, a couple short ones:

Arousal system interfacing with new survival AP debuffs. I'd like to see it go further than that though: The higher your arousal, the worse your aim is, and the lower your practical strength in regards to melee attacks. 

Bloatfly larvae: Instead of sticking on the character wherever they hit, they attach to sensitive spots and increase arousal, until removed with either a drug or some kind of item (Cigarette/Cigar + flip lighter?). Leaving them unattended to for too long would have them inhabit certain orifices. 

Ofc this is dependent on an arousal system.

Is there a mod for CBBE bodyslide that gives every NPC a unique body? I know it might be a bit hard to make, but I am seriously sick of almost everyone having the exact same size boobs, ass, etc.

Only problem with this is varied NPC's could not wear any add on armor pieces as they would all be set for one body shape/size

Is there a mod for CBBE bodyslide that gives every NPC a unique body? I know it might be a bit hard to make, but I am seriously sick of almost everyone having the exact same size boobs, ass, etc.

Only problem with this is varied NPC's could not wear any add on armor pieces as they would all be set for one body shape/size

Ah man, it's a shame there's no way to have the clothing scale dynamically. 

Bar breast/butt sizes, any variety we can get in this regard would be good. Could it not be limited only to nipple/areola dimensions and other relatively small changes without causing clipping?

Ah man, it's a shame there's no way to have the clothing scale dynamically. 

Bar breast/butt sizes, any variety we can get in this regard would be good. Could it not be limited only to nipple/areola dimensions and other relatively small changes without causing clipping?

I wanted to mention "but then when would you see those changes?" and then I remembered what forum I am on XD

With the Automatron dlc in mind:

Feminized armor/chassis parts for robots (you all know Assaultrons are made for that)

Ability to craft/augment synths or synth body parts for any robots. like top half "human" with an assaultron arm and bottom half sentry bot

potential ARES android mod integration