does this pack come with hair,eyes,eyebrows and lips mods ? if it dont what hair and lips mods do you recommend me to dowload ? sorry i am noob in mods

SG Eyebrows which is found on SG Renewal skin's site is included as optional install, also the HDT version of KS Hairdos is included (about 1/10 as many hairs as in non-HDT version, note you can run both once) since that has to be modded to be usable with the rest of the HDT body, that's it. Lips no need to install specific. I recommend Better Makeup for SKSE, for the skin that you pick. Other than that RaceMenu and your skin of choice takes care of the rest.

Eyes, the biggest is Eyes of Beauty; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

I also like Eyes of Aber; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59192/?

and Lok's eyes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630/?

The latter two for more fantasy look. If you want just generally good lookinf realistic eyes and no swirling purple eyes of death, just go with eyes of beauty.

Hair, biggest two are Apachii, download the normal and the Female addon (and Male if you want male hairs, I only get that if I have mods that need it); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

Then plus there's KS Hairdos Renewal; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?

There's also SG Hairs of the ones that are good (Oblivion hair packs and most ported from Fallout 3 are just garbage, the two previous ones include all the ones of that that was worth porting), but that's not on the Nexus so will be harder to find, I suggest you stick with those two, that will give you around maybe 700 hairs to choose from when added to HDT KS also. Make sure you install HDT KS not

I also recommend a NPC overhaul to make the rest of the world good looking also; this one is one of the best I have seen and is highly compatible and doesn't have ANY requirements and will fit the body in All-in-ONe that you install automatically; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54589/?

Also if you decide on a Bodyslide body which is a bit complicated, make sure that you get a bodyslide armor pack as well, or everyone will still have vanilla appearance until they get naked. I recommend looking at GameFever's mods on Nexus.If you settle on a 7b or UNPB or CBBE Curvy body, there are plenty of pre-generated armor packs for that where you don't need to run Bodyslide to fit them to your body, just search on Nexus for "Vanilla UNPB armor" for example (insert the body of your choice there) and look for various remodels, I recommend KillerKeo if you go CBBE and don't mind skimpy, he has some great looking sets.

Toss on an ENB (a simple one without dependencies would be something like Kinematic ENB Southern Light which gives you crazy visuals without needing a ton of weather or lighting mods, in fact you are not supposed to use any of those with this, or you can try Vivid Weathers for a bit more taxing and more complicated install but also a really good look) and a texture pack (Tamriel Reloaded HD is pretty good without being too taxing and covers a lot of what you need, optionally install first Vivid Landscapes all in One then overwrite with Noble Skyrim, note that these are Parallax texture packs, so after you install your ENB open ENBLocal.ini and go to the bottom, look for "Fix Parallax Terrain and make sure it's on True), and your game should be looking fairly sweet so far. If you get all that to run satisfactory and like the look, then look into things like Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs, city overhauls like Expanded Towns and Cities, JK's Skyrim, The People of Skyrim and so on, and of course search up the sexlab mods to play it with. This mod is 100 % compatible with OSA and OSex but that's currently having some issues with savegame bloat and is honestly a bit early and not very far along feature wise, so I would recommend going with Sexlab, since if you don't have things poking into that HDT pussy, you might as well not have had it to begin with.

Hi, why the MO writes me so: Move SexLabFramework v162 FULL after All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, Sexlab framework in theory should not be placed before the all-in-One?

This is for the left panel. Mod Organizer doesn't like the Strapon overwrite, and you have some file from All-in-One that has been in the right panel (load order) been set at lower priority (higher up on the list) than Sexlab Framework's esm. Move Sexlab Framework further up on the right hand list (it's a master/framework file, it should be fairly high, place it USLEEP, then masters of frameworks like Sexlab, Campfire, OSex, Schlongs of Skyrim, etc, then other mods, then adventure mods like Falskaar below them) and Mod Organizer will stop complaining. If you let MO move Sexlab Framework below All-in-One your strapons will no longer have pussy collisions.

Is there a Khajiit replacer that works with this mod with a more human face like Eiries Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit. (I found 1 replacer but it hasnt the right skin textures if i replace only the face)

For the argonian race i would like one with a more human face also. If thats possible.

Only the feminine mods that add leopard and grey cat khajiit skins and feminine argonian lizard or chameleon 

They have options for them in the installer menu with working HDT pussy compatibility.

Is there a Khajiit replacer that works with this mod with a more human face like Eiries Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit. (I found 1 replacer but it hasnt the right skin textures if i replace only the face)

For the argonian race i would like one with a more human face also. If thats possible.

Only the feminine mods that add leopard and grey cat khajiit skins and feminine argonian lizard or chameleon 

They have options for them in the installer menu with working HDT pussy compatibility.

Yes but the face is still like a cat not a half human half cat like in ohmes-ragt khajiit

So I'm having a couple of problems.  Relevant mods I'm running are this, SOS, XP32 and FloppySOS.

First, I can't seem to penetrate at all.  The schlong will flop along the top or bottom, but never actually go in.  I've even tried adjusting the position back and manually inserting, to no avail.  I feel like there must be some setting I'm not accounting for, but I don't know what it might be.

Second, I'm having a lot of collision problems with Futas.  The balls and the lips are colliding constantly, causing the whole thing to shake itself apart and doing real weird strech stuff with the balls.  Again, I feel this is a problem with settings, but I don't know which.

Any help here would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if the other thread is still being read, so I'm going to repost what I posted there here:

Hi, can someone help me? This mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've never used BodySlide before. Do I have to do anything on the program before the hdt vagina actually works? I just tested in-game after starting a new save and I have a regular female body (which I have no idea from which mod it which isn't such a big issue since I can mess around with RM sliders), and the hdt vagina doesn't work.

Also, if I don't like the textures from this mod, can I overwrite them with something else? I used to use SG Textures and I did select them in your installer but I don't think it installed it... my female character did start out with a custom female texture but it doesn't seem like SG. Do I have to actually install SG textures standalone first before selecting it in the installer? Also, can I install custom meshes to replace certain body parts? Like if I want to install Halo Farm UNPB feet replacers, can I after installing this mod?

Like I said, I'm completely new to BodySlide. I want, if possible, the UNPB shape with a working HDT vagina. The breast/butt bouncing both seem to be working correctly so I don't think I've done anything horribly wrong when installing.

does this pack come with hair,eyes,eyebrows and lips mods ? if it dont what hair and lips mods do you recommend me to dowload ? sorry i am noob in mods

SG Eyebrows which is found on SG Renewal skin's site is included as optional install, also the HDT version of KS Hairdos is included (about 1/10 as many hairs as in non-HDT version, note you can run both once) since that has to be modded to be usable with the rest of the HDT body, that's it. Lips no need to install specific. I recommend Better Makeup for SKSE, for the skin that you pick. Other than that RaceMenu and your skin of choice takes care of the rest.

Eyes, the biggest is Eyes of Beauty; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

I also like Eyes of Aber; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59192/?

and Lok's eyes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630/?

The latter two for more fantasy look. If you want just generally good lookinf realistic eyes and no swirling purple eyes of death, just go with eyes of beauty.

Hair, biggest two are Apachii, download the normal and the Female addon (and Male if you want male hairs, I only get that if I have mods that need it); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

Then plus there's KS Hairdos Renewal; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?

There's also SG Hairs of the ones that are good (Oblivion hair packs and most ported from Fallout 3 are just garbage, the two previous ones include all the ones of that that was worth porting), but that's not on the Nexus so will be harder to find, I suggest you stick with those two, that will give you around maybe 700 hairs to choose from when added to HDT KS also. Make sure you install HDT KS not

I also recommend a NPC overhaul to make the rest of the world good looking also; this one is one of the best I have seen and is highly compatible and doesn't have ANY requirements and will fit the body in All-in-ONe that you install automatically; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54589/?

Also if you decide on a Bodyslide body which is a bit complicated, make sure that you get a bodyslide armor pack as well, or everyone will still have vanilla appearance until they get naked. I recommend looking at GameFever's mods on Nexus.If you settle on a 7b or UNPB or CBBE Curvy body, there are plenty of pre-generated armor packs for that where you don't need to run Bodyslide to fit them to your body, just search on Nexus for "Vanilla UNPB armor" for example (insert the body of your choice there) and look for various remodels, I recommend KillerKeo if you go CBBE and don't mind skimpy, he has some great looking sets.

Toss on an ENB (a simple one without dependencies would be something like Kinematic ENB Southern Light which gives you crazy visuals without needing a ton of weather or lighting mods, in fact you are not supposed to use any of those with this, or you can try Vivid Weathers for a bit more taxing and more complicated install but also a really good look) and a texture pack (Tamriel Reloaded HD is pretty good without being too taxing and covers a lot of what you need, optionally install first Vivid Landscapes all in One then overwrite with Noble Skyrim, note that these are Parallax texture packs, so after you install your ENB open ENBLocal.ini and go to the bottom, look for "Fix Parallax Terrain and make sure it's on True), and your game should be looking fairly sweet so far. If you get all that to run satisfactory and like the look, then look into things like Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs, city overhauls like Expanded Towns and Cities, JK's Skyrim, The People of Skyrim and so on, and of course search up the sexlab mods to play it with. This mod is 100 % compatible with OSA and OSex but that's currently having some issues with savegame bloat and is honestly a bit early and not very far along feature wise, so I would recommend going with Sexlab, since if you don't have things poking into that HDT pussy, you might as well not have had it to begin with.

a really giant thanks for those mods i really loved them

Thanks, but I just noticed I did a minor flub there; the eyebrows that are included are HHaleys 12 brows mod that can be found on Fair Skin Complexion's site, not SG Brows.

For other brow mods (they are surprisingly important for a character's final face look) have a look at these;

SG Eyebrows (real one); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35327/?

Brows by Hvergelmir; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30411/?

Note that Brows actually replace all of the vanilla brows as well as provide new ones, just like Eyes of Beauty does with eyes, so even NPCs that use a Bethesda brow will be enhanced by the mod, unless it's a unique NPC with it's own propertary meshes and textures (example Bijin Warmiadens). I also highly suggest you check out Beards, it does the same in adding just a few (5 I think) new beards in Viking style, but it also retextures all of the existing ones; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28363/? Also check out the author's other retextures for (steel) armor, which applies just as well to same textures reused in mods like Book of UUNP, Remodeled Armors and Immersive Armors.

OH also I just noticed at the end of my Hair explanation paragraph I cut off; I meant to say make sure you install the KS Hairdos HDT that is in this All-in-One mod, not the one from the Nexus, that will likely overwrite your head mesh and cause your tits to start gravitating towards your hair when you are naked and similar, that is why that is included.

umm is this for cbbe also and cbbe hdt??? Oo also i dont have to ware the hdt armor for this to work? or do i?

A CBBE (Clams of SKyrim) install option is available also in the FOMOD. You do not need the HDT Object (or the ESP for it) for this to work, nor do you need to wear anything, and in fact wearing something durign sex could cause the HDT Vag not to function correctly if it is covering up nodes (which are in the head, hands and feet, so all of those has to be unclothed on females).

I know it's listed as a "Coming Soon" tutorial on the main page for this mod; but does anyone know how to add the vagina/breast/butt physics to bodies (when nude) of custom follower mods?

All you have to do is copy the nif and dds files from the animated vagina folder to the followers you wish to add. Start up your game and you should be good to go.

I know it's listed as a "Coming Soon" tutorial on the main page for this mod; but does anyone know how to add the vagina/breast/butt physics to bodies (when nude) of custom follower mods?

All you have to do is copy the nif and dds files from the animated vagina folder to the followers you wish to add. Start up your game and you should be good to go.

Thanks man!  I'll try it out!

New to the modding scene here but I have had the privilege to see incredible work. I use Mod Organizer and have been so OCD about all the directions and advice to do with making sure things work together. I use the CBBE body type and wanted to make sure with this mod's install if it is safe to choose Clams of Skyrim as the body type to install? Plus do I need to download anything extra to make sure the rest of the body's physics work accordingly, for the breast jiggle or anything of that nature? For reference sake I have made sure to install the following: 

(Not necessarily in the order as listed)

Sexlab Framework (naturally so everything sexual nature works lol)

SOS 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

FNIS

HDT Physics extension

Bijin All in one with the requirements of Warmaidens, NPCS, and Wives

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Sexy Idle Animations

*saw the installer with the jiggle choices got it taken care of.*

That's the main ones I know were important to install and if there are anymore I should add or remove please let me know. Again thank you for your hard work on this mod and thank you to any and all who take the time to answer my questions, it is much appreciated.

If you use CBBE, then yes, Clams of Skyrim is the option to choose.  I don't use the Bijin mods so I can't guide you there.  Do you have SOS full or light?  I use full and it works great, I think there have been some reports of the light version not colliding properly, but I could be wrong.  Other than that I think you're all set.  The all in one mod already includes HDT, so unless you want a different version or different XMLs, you won't need to install it separately.

Excellent. I have downloaded SOS full version as I saw it was the best one to use, and personally I've been happy with it lol! In regards to the Bijin mods I saw a earlier post where a person was having trouble and they went to the HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE version http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D59416%26preview%3D&pUp=1  for patches for the Bijin All in One mod. Including for custom races, like Lunari (which I have) and other ones. They're all the way down on the bottom so I'm hoping that will help. Because I installed the AIOVag mod and clicked on the replacers for the bijin mods and when I loaded my game after taking care of the mods I saw the skin texture was different with a scar across the face. I didn't care for that so I'm hoping the patches will work. 

Make sure that the follower is using the same UNP or CBBE type body as what you installed with this. If it was a CBBE based follower and you installed say SevenBase in this mod, you will get very ugly skin distortions around the hips if you give that follower the SevenBase body, install a UNP version of the follower and that will have a compatible skin. Note though on that skin; while you wll have the animated pussy, you won't actually have textures on or inside it if the follower is using a custom skin. You would have to either copy the skin you are using as well - which could potentially ruin the appearance of the follower - or you would have to use Textblend and blend the vag textures into the follower's skin.

If you use CBBE, then yes, Clams of Skyrim is the option to choose.  I don't use the Bijin mods so I can't guide you there.  Do you have SOS full or light?  I use full and it works great, I think there have been some reports of the light version not colliding properly, but I could be wrong.  Other than that I think you're all set.  The all in one mod already includes HDT, so unless you want a different version or different XMLs, you won't need to install it separately.

Using SOS Light most of the time, and it works just fine, full collisions and all as long as you install it right (that is install SOS Light first then overwrite with approrpiate schlong from this. It's also massively better on your overall stability than SOS Full, which is one of the more intensive mods on LL you could install actually, up there with the likes of approach mods, but of course if you play female and care about male dicks the default SOS Light size is kinda wimpy and tiny, and unlike when you play male you can't fix it with SOS RaceMenu.

Regarding Bijin mods, Bijin All in One should work as long as they maintaned same folder structure as individual versions of the mod, and only changed the ESP itself.

Note however that if Bijin AiO has been updated to use latest version of Warmaidens and Wives it won't work very well without some input by you, or it either won't work at all (Wives) or you get very ugly neck and wrist seams (Warmaidens). I suggest installing older versions of these mods until AiO Animated Vag gets updated.

Yeah, it looks like the Bijin AIO mod has been updated to use latest version of all three mods. So just go a version earlier of the three mods until AIO Animated Vag gets updated then, what about Seranaholic? Could I still use the latest one or go a version earlier of that too?

*Update*

Ok so what I have done is uninstalled all Bijin mods including the AIO Bijin mod and the AIO Animated Vag mod. I reinstalled the latest versions of the Bijin mods being just npcs, wives, and warmaidens and that is it. I didn't bother with the AIO one. I reinstalled Seranaholic as well with latest version and then did the same with the AIO Animated Vag. I didn't bother with patches I just followed installation instructions of the AIOAV mod knowing what I had and didn't have. When I checked loot and ran everything, I loaded up the game and everything seemed to be fine, which was a huge relief. Before there was a black/blank head on Delphine but it is normal now with the mods in place. So yay lol.

Make sure that the follower is using the same UNP or CBBE type body as what you installed with this. If it was a CBBE based follower and you installed say SevenBase in this mod, you will get very ugly skin distortions around the hips if you give that follower the SevenBase body, install a UNP version of the follower and that will have a compatible skin. Note though on that skin; while you wll have the animated pussy, you won't actually have textures on or inside it if the follower is using a custom skin. You would have to either copy the skin you are using as well - which could potentially ruin the appearance of the follower - or you would have to use Textblend and blend the vag textures into the follower's skin.

I'd Recommend with the TextBlend. Far better looking but I've noticed some follower skins loose quality after blending for some reason. Particularly I've noticed this follower ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75832/? ) gains a crap ton of speckles on her body as if goosebumps turn to sand paper or something.

umm is this for cbbe also and cbbe hdt??? Oo also i dont have to ware the hdt armor for this to work? or do i?

A CBBE (Clams of SKyrim) install option is available also in the FOMOD. You do not need the HDT Object (or the ESP for it) for this to work, nor do you need to wear anything, and in fact wearing something durign sex could cause the HDT Vag not to function correctly if it is covering up nodes (which are in the head, hands and feet, so all of those has to be unclothed on females).

I don't need the HDT object even though it comes with it?

I don't need the HDT object even though it comes with it?

Correct, HeroedeLeyenda does not use it in his game, he just bundled it since "all in one" and all, and I decided to just yank it when I tried Clams and it worked fine. HDT Havok Object is a sort of brute force solution you only need if attaching HDT to mehses fail for some reason. If you wanted to wear high heels and stockings during sex (which would block the HDT mesh nodes and cause the HDT Vag to fail) you could equip the havok object and still make it work, that's it's main use in this mod, if you are always naked during sex, there's no need for it.

Yeah, it looks like the Bijin AIO mod has been updated to use latest version of all three mods. So just go a version earlier of the three mods until AIO Animated Vag gets updated then, what about Seranaholic? Could I still use the latest one or go a version earlier of that too?

*Update*

Ok so what I have done is uninstalled all Bijin mods including the AIO Bijin mod and the AIO Animated Vag mod. I reinstalled the latest versions of the Bijin mods being just npcs, wives, and warmaidens and that is it. I didn't bother with the AIO one. I reinstalled Seranaholic as well with latest version and then did the same with the AIO Animated Vag. I didn't bother with patches I just followed installation instructions of the AIOAV mod knowing what I had and didn't have. When I checked loot and ran everything, I loaded up the game and everything seemed to be fine, which was a huge relief. Before there was a black/blank head on Delphine but it is normal now with the mods in place. So yay lol.

The current version of All in One works properly with Bijin Warmaidens 3.1 (the one before the new Frea and Aela), Bijin NPCs 1.2 (latest), Bijin Wives 1.0 (before Muiri, Senna, Grelka and Morwen were added), latest version of Toccata as Elisif (note same will apply when she is very soon updated with a custom voice and higher quality textures, the author of Relationship Dialogue Overhaul/Dynamic Follower Dialogue and the Minerva follower is doing a lot with her and Vivace), any version of Serana and Valerica, and current versions of Chaconne and the author's other followers (which are as of now not available on Nexus). Current versions of Warmaidens and Wives will get neckseams with current All in One on certain characters, and Wives will get no benefit from this mod at all, might as well not install it for them, becuase the folder structure changed entirely. It is possible to manually change it by copying files from Ysolda's folders and the like, you need to create "Bijin Wives 00" and "Bijin Wives 01" folders and place out files, but I would not recommend doing so unless you are able to look up how it should be in TES5Edit or Creation Kit. If you want to test if you have the right one, just get uthgert, and strip her naked, if she has a neck seam then you have the wrong version, Aela will likely have one as well, Wives just try to have sex with any of them and they won't have HDT Vag.

Regarding black faces on Delphine or others, this is becuase you have installed after them a mod that either inputs facegen for the character, or that simply uses the same hair. You should install the hair mods first, then NPC overhaul mods for Skyrim at large, then Bijin mods, install it otherwise and you will get blackface, and it has nothing to do with this mod. This is much easier to tell when it's happening and to prevent in Mod Organizer, in NMM you have to uninstall and reinstall files to get the correct result.