Firstly this mod looks so good, but when i try to open up my game, it crashes. I can't even see the first menu. The Bethesta logo shows up and the game closes itself. Can I get some help?

Run Tes5edit, you're missing a dependency mod or your load order could be wrong.

Sorry for the stupid question but does this mod install CBBE or do i have to install it separately ?

I don't know if you need to pre install cbbe but if you have bodyslide you can build whatever cbbe body you want. I use UUNP and I've switched bodies multiple times without having to reinstall this mod.

You know, I think this has to be my all time favorite mod.  You have included soo much of what I already use and have taken the pain and frustration out for me of figuring out how to get all this working.  

The sheer scope of this mod is .... amazing!  

I am new to UUNP and new to BodySlide & Outfit Studio.  I am still struggling to figure out how to use them.

With this mod installed and the meshes/textures  transferred to BodySlide I batch built the CT77 Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT pack and Luxury Collection.  And also the Lazyboy MiniDresses Collection for UUNP Bodyslide HDT-1-08.

I am able to create a body and do batch build but the rest I am still trying to figure out.  

So thank you for doing all this for me so I can get on to playing.  When not playing I can continue to learn about BS & OS

Right now my biggest hurdle is modifying outfit/armor to my body shape.

My first attempt with the outfit from Dibella Sisterhood 132,  (It is molded to a fat body) was a complete failure.

I have much to learn yet.

Thank-You again!

Eep!  125 pages+ to look through.  I was hoping that maybe if I could find out if this mod allows for belly collision, breast and vagina on top of the standard bounce and jiggle that i could uninstall the UNP Bounce and Jiggle version and use this instead?

There is a lot to this mod that I wonder if i should have installed KS hair HDT and Bijin, etc. prior to installing this or would I still need those mods?

TIA

You know, I think this has to be my all time favorite mod. You have included soo much of what I already use and have taken the pain and frustration out for me of figuring out how to get all this working.

The sheer scope of this mod is .... amazing!

I am new to UUNP and new to BodySlide & Outfit Studio. I am still struggling to figure out how to use them.

With this mod installed and the meshes/textures transferred to BodySlide I batch built the CT77 Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT pack and Luxury Collection. And also the Lazyboy MiniDresses Collection for UUNP Bodyslide HDT-1-08.

I am able to create a body and do batch build but the rest I am still trying to figure out.

So thank you for doing all this for me so I can get on to playing. When not playing I can continue to learn about BS & OS

Right now my biggest hurdle is modifying outfit/armor to my body shape.

My first attempt with the outfit from Dibella Sisterhood 132, (It is molded to a fat body) was a complete failure.

I have much to learn yet.

Thank-You again!

The UUNP files for Sisterhood of Dibella for whatever reason didn't install properly to the bodyslide folder. If you manually add the files from the UUNP SOD zip file you can then batch build the outfits for whatever UNP body you choose.

I suggest that anyone using the 7Base verison of All-in-One to get the new Bodyslide that was released over the last couple of days, it contains updated data for 7Base which fixes some bugs (ankle seams), load up UUNP Special in first category, UUNP - 7Base in second one, hit Build, done, your body is now updated and bug-free and will still work with this mod (as long as you build it for UUNP Special instead of normal or HDT).

Eep!  125 pages+ to look through.  I was hoping that maybe if I could find out if this mod allows for belly collision, breast and vagina on top of the standard bounce and jiggle that i could uninstall the UNP Bounce and Jiggle version and use this instead?

There is a lot to this mod that I wonder if i should have installed KS hair HDT and Bijin, etc. prior to installing this or would I still need those mods?

TIA

This mod includes all of those body nodes, you can use it as your only body and skin mod, if you overwrite it with anything I suggest it to only be HeroedeLeyenda's Leyenda Skin in newer versions, preferably from his blog.

KS Hair HDT is included in this mod in full, because you actually have to adjust that to avoid it affecting the rest of the body, the normal Nexus install could result in for example your tits gravitating towards your hair.

Bijin mods need to be installed beforehand, this is just a mesh and texture change. For Bijin Warmaidens I suggest you go into the optional files and download version 3.1, All-in-One won't work with the latest version (the one with a different Aela and Frea) becuase texture paths changed for a lot of girls resulting in neckseam even on the likes of Uthgert who hasn't been updated in a long time. Same thing with Bijin Wives, but I found if you take Ysolda's folders in both Meshes and Textures and copy them into new folders named same way as the Bijin Wives structure it works pretty smoothly, at least until an update comes (but unlike Warmaidens Wives actually includes new characters). NPCs, Serana, Valerica and Elisif works fine the way they are, next mods rxkx will update is Toccata and Vivace, they as well as Toccata as Elisif won't then be compatible with the current All-in-One. Next verison of AiO will also have the follower Minerva, also by same author (and CloudedTruth of RDO, also known as Swiss, Amorous Adventures contributor).

Firstly this mod looks so good, but when i try to open up my game, it crashes. I can't even see the first menu. The Bethesta logo shows up and the game closes itself. Can I get some help?

Run Tes5edit, you're missing a dependency mod or your load order could be wrong.

How can I understand it? I'm new to modding. I don't want to mess up everything :(

Some of you guys might like this, here's two files, it only contains the MESHES of these files, you still need the original file. HeroedeLeyenda is free to include them in All in One later on of course.

First off there's SOS for UNP - No Balls version (aka Futa version). Overwrite the schlong meshes in All in One. if you want to avoid seams, best combiantion I have found is SG Renewal from this, then SG Renewal Patch B from SOS for UNP. Note that I am using this now on my PC and it does not interfere with her own HDT vag in any way.

Original mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

HDT Meshes for HDT Vag collision: https://mega.nz/#!QNpHkDqC!zh2EvzHLQ4hwoTcJ465a_cul6bw1lWKl8uFnjlSMu4k

Now Leito's Schlongs, this has three schlongs, a foreskin version of normal schlong, slightly different/better shape (appropriate for Nords and the like, since circumsision would at this point be a desert thing, very appropriate for Redguards, maybe some Imperials and High Elves, but not many others), an Argonian lizard penis, and a Khajiit cat penis (both appropriate lore wise and based on past games and in-game books like The Real Barenziah). Note that it's just one entry in SOS, and argonain and khajiit males end up with this schlong automatically as long as it's Leito's Schlongs they get (if you use several, set % chance of Argonians, Khajiit and Vampire versions to get Leito Schlongs to 100 %, and/or set the chance of the other schlongs for these to 0 %, if mid game clean the other schlong from all affected NPCs and let SOS reassign them). This pack does not have a werewolf schlong; use one of the regular SOS addons for that. Install the original mod first, then overwrite it's meshes with my files.

Original Mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1847-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/

HDT Meshes for HDT Vag collision: https://mega.nz/#!NdpFjQAD!tixzhkW47T19hoQdjYYXqeLebTNHn8U_G0QvkHHkupU

Really awesome!! Thank you for your time and effort into this beautiful all in one installer for incompetent folks like myself! Lol seriously great job, is it normal to be stuck erect after installing this? I have SOS full vector plexus regular installed and after installing this the males won't get flaccid, just wondering if that's normal or there's a work around to fix it.

I haven't modded skyrim in ages, and I was never very bright to begin with when it came to physics extensions. (Could never get them to work.) This is likely a dumb question, but, please bear with me.

What is the proper way to set this up to work with futa mods? (specifically SoS futa)

I'm getting all sorts of wacky results, like broken/stretching feet, and the futa penises not properly following the female player character.

EDIT: I managed to fix the stretching and SoS problems. However, now I get CTD's whenever I try to use the bed in Live Another Life, or load a save. Gonna keep trying to figure out what I borked.

EDIT 2: Fixed (mostly) everything, nevermind! Sorry.

With only your mod as bodymod(UUNP option) the hands and feet have visible seems, so I tried with "Feminine Hands - UNP" and then it was fixed for the hands. Any idea what causes the seems?

4.0 shud include GYOT NPCs

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71116/?

Those are very nice! I still greatly prefer Bijin for the ones they have in common, and for the rest Foxy Skyrim is really, really good and highly compatible and provides patches (no extra esps so you don't add more to the load order, just load it under the mods, up to date) for a LOT of mods that has NPCs like Interesting NPCs, Falskaar, Helgen Reborn, etc. It also uses your existing skin textures and body meshes so All in One is 100 % compatible and can enhance it further with the right skin.

4.0 shud include GYOT NPCs

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71116/?

Those are very nice! I still greatly prefer Bijin for the ones they have in common, and for the rest Foxy Skyrim is really, really good and highly compatible and provides patches (no extra esps so you don't add more to the load order, just load it under the mods, up to date) for a LOT of mods that has NPCs like Interesting NPCs, Falskaar, Helgen Reborn, etc. It also uses your existing skin textures and body meshes so All in One is 100 % compatible and can enhance it further with the right skin.

i'm using both bc GYOT has some that Bijin doesn't cover. put bijin AFTER gyot in your load order and you will be very happy. trust me.

I don't know what i did wrong, i'm still trying to learn what to do here.  I was half working yesterday and after I've upgraded to the new Fnis version today.  It lost all the HDT for the body except for the hair; so i'm really confused on how i can fix it.   Could anyoone point me to the right direction on how i messed it up?  I even restalled the mod and bodyslide, no HDT except for the hair still.

Using the UUNP HDT Special and UUNP 7Base Bombshell,  could there be a chance that when I uninstalled HDT Bounce and Jiggle mod, that had a impact with the All In One HDT Animated Pussy?

TIA

Found out what the problem was, had to reinstall XPMSE, to get it working again. For some reason, I don't get the 7B bombshell body even with bodyslide, it looks more to be the UNP body and the breast physics bounce but no collision on it.

Sorry for being a pain, just needing a lot of help in understanding "collisions"  for the overall body and this mod.

Since there is lot of time can you also try adding futa support for All in One HDT animated pussy?

Futa support is already present. Install SOS for UNP or CBBE first, overwrite with All-in-One (or the no-balls version I posted above), done.

Realy great work!!! Thanks for this mod it makes alot things easier.

Now i need a bit help.

Is there a Khajiit replacer that works with this mod with a more human face like Eiries Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit. (I found 1 replacer but it hasnt the right skin textures if i replace only the face)

For the agonian race i would like one with a more human face also. If thats possible.