Hello, want to say good job on this mod. Looks amazing!

So I tried to install it. Did it manually at first, but the sheer amount of folders really scared me away. Then I tried the fomod thing, which I never did before.

My problem is this: When I opened the ModuleConfig file with Nexus Mod Manager, it went normally to the bottom left, the Download Manager section. Now... it's been there for more than an hour, with the status saying "moving".

My NMM version is 0.55.6 btw

1 - What does "moving" mean?

2 - Will it ever stop "moving", or am I wasting my time?

Thanks in advance!

I use NMM too but the newest version and it takes a while as it's a huge file. But it shouldn't take that long. Maybe an updated NMM might help but investigate it first as a lot has changed since the version you're using if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda scared to upgrade though, because it says it'll deactivate all the mods and that's just way too much to do.

Now, I tried this with Mod Organizer too, and with that it doesn't even start, it just gives me an error. Just as a question: Am I doing this right? I unzipped the thing into a folder, opened the "Fomod" folder and ran the ModuleConfig.fomod file with Nexus Mod Manager. Is this the right process?

It's still going with the "moving" by the way, it's been a couple of hours now.

See my post above you, you answered while I was editing it.

Alright, so don't unzip it, seems good, but what do I do then? Add where? To NMM? How do I do that?

Oh boy okay, in NMM there is a plus sign under the plugins tab. Click it and navigate to the unzipped All in One Animated Pussy  zip and select it. IT should appear in NMM and then activate and follow the instructions.

Yeah, felt pretty stupid after I found the big blue button right after posting this lol

I put it activating right now. Thanks for your responses, now I finally know how to install these mods without messing around with the folders and stuff. Let you know if this works or not.

It's all good, hopefully it works now.

Definitely does! Just a little detail though, the flaps have weird colors. Like, in the .gifs posted here the insides are red. My flaps are skin colored.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

I think you could change it with texblend that comes with bodyslide.

Solved it by simply switching bodies and skin textures. Works perfectly now.

:D  :D

There's something though... like, these bodies don't fit at all with armor replacers or Devious Devices stuff or all the rest. You know, like clipping everywhere? Is there some way to solve this?

Devious Devices mod has bodyslide files for UUNP or CBBE which you need to have and build in bodyslide (Build them using Zeroed-Sliders if using UUNP).

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

If you dont use the bodyslide files you will obviously see some clipping.

Also CoS = CBBE Body(but with HDT ), here is the page Clams of Skyrim(CoS) (CoS is a bit different but still its CBBE, eh just read description i am not that good at explaining)

And UUNP is Project: Unified UNP (UUNP was created mainly so that we can utilize the Bodyslide I believe)

All-in-One already has both so you dont need to download them.

So I tried to install it. Did it manually at first, but the sheer amount of folders really scared me away. Then I tried the fomod thing, which I never did before.

My problem is this: When I opened the ModuleConfig file with Nexus Mod Manager, it went normally to the bottom left, the Download Manager section. Now... it's been there for more than an hour, with the status saying "moving".

Thanks in advance!

I use NMM too but the newest version and it takes a while as it's a huge file. But it shouldn't take that long. Maybe an updated NMM might help but investigate it first as a lot has changed since the version you're using if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda scared to upgrade though, because it says it'll deactivate all the mods and that's just way too much to do.

Now, I tried this with Mod Organizer too, and with that it doesn't even start, it just gives me an error. Just as a question: Am I doing this right? I unzipped the thing into a folder, opened the "Fomod" folder and ran the ModuleConfig.fomod file with Nexus Mod Manager. Is this the right process?

Alright, so don't unzip it, seems good, but what do I do then? Add where? To NMM? How do I do that?

Oh boy okay, in NMM there is a plus sign under the plugins tab. Click it and navigate to the unzipped All in One Animated Pussy  zip and select it. IT should appear in NMM and then activate and follow the instructions.

Yeah, felt pretty stupid after I found the big blue button right after posting this lol

I put it activating right now. Thanks for your responses, now I finally know how to install these mods without messing around with the folders and stuff. Let you know if this works or not.

Definitely does! Just a little detail though, the flaps have weird colors. Like, in the .gifs posted here the insides are red. My flaps are skin colored.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

There's something though... like, these bodies don't fit at all with armor replacers or Devious Devices stuff or all the rest. You know, like clipping everywhere? Is there some way to solve this?

Devious Devices mod has bodyslide files for UUNP or CBBE which you need to have and build in bodyslide (Build them using Zeroed-Sliders if using UUNP).

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

Also CoS = CBBE Body(but with HDT ), here is the page Clams of Skyrim(CoS) (CoS is a bit different but still its CBBE, eh just read description i am not that good at explaining)

And UUNP is Project: Unified UNP (UUNP was created mainly so that we can utilize the Bodyslide I believe)

Guess I gotta learn how to do bodyslide things. It's just that I can't use it. I can do stuff to outfits and probably even make them fit well, but I can't seem to save them. Click build, click save preset, click batch build, everything and nothing changes in game.

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

Guess I gotta learn how to do bodyslide things. It's just that I can't use it. I can do stuff to outfits and probably even make them fit well, but I can't seem to save them. Click build, click save preset, click batch build, everything and nothing changes in game.

Are you using Mod Organizer ? if you are you need to right click the Overwrite(left side of MO) and select Create mod after you have made the bodies in Bodyslide.

You have to run Bodyslide within Mod Organizer

Also to use Bodyslide its pretty simple i believe:

1)Select Outfit/Body (Since i use UUNP i selected UUNP Special)

2)Select -Zeroed Sliders- (Or any other preset you want or change the body as you want[use Preview to see how the body changes])

3)Next Batch Build there is a small box called RaceMenu Morphs tick it(enable it)

4)In Batch Build select the outfits/armors you want to build

4a)Before you select Build find the UUNP in Batch Build and disable all of them aside from the ones you want to use,

For example If want to use UUNP Special I have to disable UUNP,UUNP HDT,UUNP Hands,UUNP Feet,UUNP Feet(XPMSE), UUNP Nevernude,UUNP Nevernude HDT.

And keep UUNP Special,UUNP Hands Special, UUNP Feet Special enabled.

5)After you have finished selecting you press "Build" and wait a while for it to finish.

6)Once it finished you press "OK" then you press "Build" in order to generate the preset for the body(not the armors)

7)Exit Bodyslide and navigate to Overwrite(Left side of MO)[should be at the end], right click it and select Create mod then name the mod "Bodyslide - Patch" and enable it(The name can be anything i just selected this because its easier for me), it needs to overwrite everything so have it below XPMSE

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

Are you using Mod Organizer ? if you are you need to right click the Overwrite(left side of MO) and select Create mod after you have made the bodies in Bodyslide.

2)Select -Zeroed Sliders- (Or any other preset you want or change the body as you want[use Preview to see how the body changes])

3)Next Batch Build there is a small box called RaceMenu Morphs tick it(enable it)

4a)Before you select Build find the UUNP in Batch Build and disable all of them aside from the ones you want to use,

For example If want to use UUNP Special I have to disable UUNP,UUNP HDT,UUNP Hands,UUNP Feet,UUNP Feet(XPMSE), UUNP Nevernude,UUNP Nevernude HDT.

5)After you have finished selecting you press "Build" and wait a while for it to finish.

6)Once it finished you press "OK" then you press "Build" in order to generate the preset for the body(not the armors)

7)Exit Bodyslide and navigate to Overwrite(Left side of MO)[should be at the end], right click it and select Create mod then name the mod "Bodyslide - Patch" and enable it(The name can be anything i just selected this because its easier for me), it needs to overwrite everything so have it below XPMSE

I use NMM to download actually. I used MO to sort out the mods some time ago when the load order wasn't right, but I haven't used it since. But thanks for these excellent instructions, will try it now.

Oh, by the way, yesterday I posted here about a problem I had with first person. As in, jiggle physics don't work in first person, not even when I'm naked, but everything is fine in third person. Do you by any chance know what that could be?

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

I use NMM to download actually. I used MO to sort out the mods some time ago when the load order wasn't right, but I haven't used it since. But thanks for these excellent instructions, will try it now.

Oh, by the way, yesterday I posted here about a problem I had with first person. As in, jiggle physics don't work in first person, not even when I'm naked, but everything is fine in third person. Do you by any chance know what that could be?

Are you using Immersive First person or The Joy of Perspective or Skyrim Enhanced Camera I prefer Enhanced Camera myself.

The jiggles should show if you are using one of those 3.

Is it possible to give Sofia this All-in-one animated pussy body?

Copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif(This one from All-in-One Pussy) and the Skeleton_female.nif(this one from XPMSE) to Sofia's meshes folder.

The skeleton can be at the same place as the femalebody but if it has its own directory in Sofia mod then you should put it there.(I dont have Sofia so i cant check the file structure)

Copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif(This one from All-in-One Pussy) and the Skeleton_female.nif(this one from XPMSE) to Sofia's meshes folder.

The skeleton can be at the same place as the femalebody but if it has its own directory in Sofia mod then you should put it there.(I dont have Sofia so i cant check the file structure)

K thanks. Also does this effect all vanilla characters or only player character. Decided to roll a male on my latest character. Been awhile.

K thanks. Also does this effect all vanilla characters or only player character. Decided to roll a male on my latest character. Been awhile.

For custom followers if they have their own folder it wont affect them unless you copy/paste the femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton in their folder.

For every other npc yes it will affect them since it uses the default folder structure.

For custom followers if they have their own folder it wont affect them unless you copy/paste the femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton in their folder.

For every other npc yes it will affect them since it uses the default folder structure.

One more question if you don't mind. the npc replacers. Are they the full mod or just compatibility patches?

One more question if you don't mind. the npc replacers. Are they the full mod or just compatibility patches?

Full mod they should be using the default folder structure, if they dont the just copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and the skeleton in the NPC meshes folders(Lydia/Mijol and the like)

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

UUNP Version

CBBE Version

Are you using Immersive First person or The Joy of Perspective or Skyrim Enhanced Camera I prefer Enhanced Camera myself.

The jiggles should show if you are using one of those 3.

Yeah mine's Enhanced Camera too. I think I got it though, just uninstalled this mod, went back to regular CBBE and its armor replacer. This isn't worth it lol

Might come back to it when I learn this stuff better. Thanks for your advice on BodySlide!

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy will include:

• NPC Replacer for The Ordinary Women.
  • Followers: Meera, Nylea, Moniko the Tattooed Beauty, Rosa Round-Bottom, Sha, Ciceria, Alicia PainSlut Revamped, Seductress Serana, Mour, Sofia, Vilja, Arissa, Minerva, Mystic Knight Sara, Sassy Girls, Avelyn or Elisif, Mirai, …and more.

I will release soon 3 videos about BodySlide and TexBlend:

post-604914-0-48249700-1467278676_thumb.jpgpost-604914-0-67863200-1467278678_thumb.jpg

I will do a Chapter 04.B or Extra Chapter about how to replace a body/textures/skeleton of any Follower to give her HDT Pussy.

I've Pre-released Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP and SeveNBase (CBBE is coming) in my blog and uploaded Leyenda Body 2.0 on Nexus/LoversLab.

Have a nice day!

• Followers: Meera, Nylea, Moniko the Tattooed Beauty, Rosa Round-Bottom, Sha, Ciceria, Alicia PainSlut Revamped, Seductress Serana, Mour, Sofia, Vilja, Arissa, Minerva, Mystic Knight Sara, Sassy Girls, Avelyn or Elisif, Mirai, …and more.

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 04.jpg

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 05.jpg

I will do a Chapter 04.B or Extra Chapter about how to replace a body/textures/skeleton of any Follower to give her HDT Pussy.

I've Pre-released Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP and SeveNBase (CBBE is coming) in my blog and uploaded Leyenda Body 2.0 on Nexus/LoversLab.

Have a nice day!

wow this is great news! Ordinary Women needed it bad... so when do you think you are releasing 3.4?

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 04.jpgattachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 05.jpg

Have a nice day!

Can you clear something up? For things like NPC replacers do they not work if you do not already have the original files installed? Because from the wording I assumed they were self sufficient unlike say, SOS which clearly stated to install only if you already installed SOS. As a result the only NPC that got implemented was Jennifer, none of the NPCs got changed.

If you need the original files, then is the NPC replacers only so that they get the animated pussy?

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 04.jpgattachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 05.jpg

Have a nice day!

Can you clear something up? For things like NPC replacers do they not work if you do not already have the original files installed? Because from the wording I assumed they were self sufficient unlike say, SOS which clearly stated to install only if you already installed SOS. As a result the only NPC that got implemented was Jennifer, none of the NPCs got changed.

If you need the original files, then is the NPC replacers only so that they get the animated pussy?

You need the original files meshes/textures but not the esp.

Have a nice day!

So I install it then turn off the plugin? I only know the basics of using MO.

Have a nice day!

Sorry for late answer, had it leave house for quite some time.

Yes you install it then turn off the plugin.

Greetings. So this All-in-One package provides HDT enabled genitalia for females.. It's 1.8 GB in size. I suppose this is because it contains a ludicrous amount of options to suit everyone's needs. Praise to the uploader for his/her work.

I have UNP Dimonized body, along with the mod "Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase". I already have Bijin's collection and plenty of other mods. I haven't installed any body mods for males yet. I intend to install the schlongs of Skyrim etc..

So quick question, is this mod for me? This All-In-One name kinda confuses me, because i don't know exactly just how complete it is. I haven't even enabled HDT myself yet. I was trying to figure out how to make it compatible with the UNP body, and here i found myself into this page.

I'm still searching and reading around. But even if there's the slightest chance that this mod isn't suited for me, if anyone could point me to a tutorial on how to enable all these HDT animations and stuff for UNP bodies, i would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Just curious then, if I do not install the NPC replacers, do those NPCs not get the HDT animated pussy?

Have a nice day!

Just curious then, if I do not install the NPC replacers, do those NPCs not get the HDT animated pussy?

If the NPC you are talking about are the Vanilla ones then they will have it since once you built the Body in bodyslide all female npc's will have the HDT animated pussy(They share the same folder structure thus all Female NPC's have access to it).

However if the NPC's you are talking about are not the Vanilla ones(Custom NPC's/Followers) then they wont until you copy/paste the files needing for them to have the HDT animated pussy.

That said RK Followers/Toccata as Elsif/Chaconne/Vivace/Toccata Follower/Jennifer have their own folders so you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder. (These are custom Followers)

Also since the other NPC Replacers(These are only replacers of the Vanilla Followers) have their own folders too[in this mod](Their folders are named by the NPC's names) you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder too..

The NPC Replacers simply change the Looks of the Vanilla NPC's.

Gave her the body and skeleton but getting a weird graphical hiccup with it unlike say the player character or vanilla npcs. Seems like there is a texture file missing from the vaginal area when I copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

post-1016637-0-42114200-1467320160_thumb.jpg