Hello, want to say good job on this mod. Looks amazing!

So I tried to install it. Did it manually at first, but the sheer amount of folders really scared me away. Then I tried the fomod thing, which I never did before.

My problem is this: When I opened the ModuleConfig file with Nexus Mod Manager, it went normally to the bottom left, the Download Manager section. Now... it's been there for more than an hour, with the status saying "moving".

My NMM version is 0.55.6 btw

1 - What does "moving" mean?

2 - Will it ever stop "moving", or am I wasting my time?

Thanks in advance!

I use NMM too but the newest version and it takes a while as it's a huge file. But it shouldn't take that long. Maybe an updated NMM might help but investigate it first as a lot has changed since the version you're using if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda scared to upgrade though, because it says it'll deactivate all the mods and that's just way too much to do.

Now, I tried this with Mod Organizer too, and with that it doesn't even start, it just gives me an error. Just as a question: Am I doing this right? I unzipped the thing into a folder, opened the "Fomod" folder and ran the ModuleConfig.fomod file with Nexus Mod Manager. Is this the right process?

It's still going with the "moving" by the way, it's been a couple of hours now.

See my post above you, you answered while I was editing it.

Alright, so don't unzip it, seems good, but what do I do then? Add where? To NMM? How do I do that?

So I tried to install it. Did it manually at first, but the sheer amount of folders really scared me away. Then I tried the fomod thing, which I never did before.

My problem is this: When I opened the ModuleConfig file with Nexus Mod Manager, it went normally to the bottom left, the Download Manager section. Now... it's been there for more than an hour, with the status saying "moving".

Thanks in advance!

I use NMM too but the newest version and it takes a while as it's a huge file. But it shouldn't take that long. Maybe an updated NMM might help but investigate it first as a lot has changed since the version you're using if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda scared to upgrade though, because it says it'll deactivate all the mods and that's just way too much to do.

Now, I tried this with Mod Organizer too, and with that it doesn't even start, it just gives me an error. Just as a question: Am I doing this right? I unzipped the thing into a folder, opened the "Fomod" folder and ran the ModuleConfig.fomod file with Nexus Mod Manager. Is this the right process?

Alright, so don't unzip it, seems good, but what do I do then? Add where? To NMM? How do I do that?

Oh boy okay, in NMM there is a plus sign under the plugins tab. Click it and navigate to the unzipped All in One Animated Pussy  zip and select it. IT should appear in NMM and then activate and follow the instructions.

Thanks in advance!

Oh boy okay, in NMM there is a plus sign under the plugins tab. Click it and navigate to the unzipped All in One Animated Pussy  zip and select it. IT should appear in NMM and then activate and follow the instructions.

Yeah, felt pretty stupid after I found the big blue button right after posting this lol

I put it activating right now. Thanks for your responses, now I finally know how to install these mods without messing around with the folders and stuff. Let you know if this works or not.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, felt pretty stupid after I found the big blue button right after posting this lol

I put it activating right now. Thanks for your responses, now I finally know how to install these mods without messing around with the folders and stuff. Let you know if this works or not.

It's all good, hopefully it works now.

Thanks in advance!

Definitely does! Just a little detail though, the flaps have weird colors. Like, in the .gifs posted here the insides are red. My flaps are skin colored.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

I installed the mod and ran a couple of tests and the physics for breasts,butt and stomach worked perfectly the only thing i can't get working is the animated pussy it just appears as any normal texture and doesn't move when at any point any idea what could have gone wrong?

Same here actually. Just ran into this problem. Tried reinstalling the mod and now everything is going crazy. Butt jiggles for no reason and when I walk it literally stretches everywhere, boobs do the same, and funnily enough the vag is not animated.

How likely is it that a person new to modding can use this mod as a foundation and change up the bodies a bit through bodyslide? Would it be very hard and mess up the collision easily? Or do I have hope?

Actually on my first try installing this All-in-One file, I assumed choosing those extra options like the Bijin stuff, or SOS, would all act as replacers. Yet in the end about the only thing that seemed to activate was the Additem plugin, SOS didn't even show up in the MCM and neither did the custom races I chose to install. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Definitely does! Just a little detail though, the flaps have weird colors. Like, in the .gifs posted here the insides are red. My flaps are skin colored.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

I think you could change it with texblend that comes with bodyslide.

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Solved it by simply switching bodies and skin textures. Works perfectly now.

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

:D  :D

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

There's something though... like, these bodies don't fit at all with armor replacers or Devious Devices stuff or all the rest. You know, like clipping everywhere? Is there some way to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

There's something though... like, these bodies don't fit at all with armor replacers or Devious Devices stuff or all the rest. You know, like clipping everywhere? Is there some way to solve this?

Okay, whichever body you picked, was it a UNP body? If it's a UNP body you have to rebuild all the armor and DD devices with bodyslide for the body you picked or you will have clipping. For devious devices look for Gamplayer's Devious Corner thread. If you are using a 7B body you have to manually add the armbinder or it won't work right but that's just for any 7B body variant. IF you chose a CBBE body you'll have to do the same as well and look CBBE bodyslide outfits and armor.

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Okay, whichever body you picked, was it a UNP body? If it's a UNP body you have to rebuild all the armor and DD devices with bodyslide for the body you picked or you will have clipping. For devious devices look for Gamplayer's Devious Corner thread. If you are using a 7B body you have to manually add the armbinder or it won't work right but that's just for any 7B body variant. IF you chose a CBBE body you'll have to do the same as well and look CBBE bodyslide outfits and armor.

Well, I realized that "clams of skyrim" actually includes CBBE, which I didn't know. Not a big fan of the CBBE body, but rather have that and armor not clipping through. Thanks!

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Well, I realized that "clams of skyrim" actually includes CBBE, which I didn't know. Not a big fan of the CBBE body, but rather have that and armor not clipping through. Thanks!

...Although now I have another problem. I go in first person, and the jiggles don't work at all. Boobs are static. When I press W to walk forward, they appear pressed into the chest. When I stop walking, they puff out again. In third person it works fine and proper, but it also has nothing to do with the outfit I'm wearing, since even when I'm naked the jiggle doesn't work in first person.

the belly does have collision but it's extremely subtle for me using a unpb body. any idea what values to modify in the xml to make the belly more responsive? right now I literally have to move the actors until the schlong is up against the belly button in order to see the belly react to movement. I used an older xml which has much more responsive belly collision, but that xml lacked any noticeable breast collision. 

is it possible to just copy and paste the HDT Belly and NPC Belly portions from one xml to past into the other?