Hi there ^^

at first i have to say a big thank you to you. I really appreciate your mod and all the work you put into, so we mod-consumers have a much easier time tinkering with our game-setups.    thats just so awesome from you!

Sadly i ran into a couple of problems, which i tried to solve on my own over the last couple of days, but honestly, i am on a dead end right now and have no idea what i could try next. I would be glad if someone here is able to help me.

I will write what i did, and how my standard setup is, so maybe someone can state to me where i messed up and what i did wrong, where my errors are...

pardon me if its get a little confus, as english is not my motherlanguage and i am not in the best shape right now.

Well.... the problems i ran into concern the clothing and the body as such. Regardless of the presets i use, the body doesn't seem to change really. The tits are quite saggy, at least if the weight is near to zero. Regarding the clothing... well, clothing changes it's shape definetly, but not to the size of the body. Clothing on means big tits and ass, clothing of means small and saggy tits (no glitches like mentioned in some posts, though). This also means that every breast piercing is totally out of place. also, i am using the "natural jiggle" option, but i am less than sure that it should jiggle that much. How jigglie is "natural jiggle"?

Now the setup and steps i did :

at first i placed AiO relatively high in my load order (using Mod Organizer) but i made sure it doesn't get overridden. rough load order would be :

0. Skyrim original Masters and esps.

1. USLEEP

2. Realistic force

3. Texture replacers

4. Hair mods

5. bijin mods and serana

6. a couple of sexlab mods including Sexlab itself, schlongs of skyrim, more nasty critters and such

7. the custom followers and races

8. racecompatibility

9. xp32 skeleton

10. AiO

the options i did choose :

clams of skyrim

setup b

naturalistic jiggle/collision : naturalistc (most oft he time. In my last setup i did choose „slight“)

Body : AS-Body

Males with SOS

4k Textures

Real girls realistic

Choose to install jennifer

Checked btrh, bijin warmaidens new, toccata, valerica, serana typ 1

Chaconne and vivace

Khajiit leopard, argonian chameleon, Lunari race, Ningheim slim, face 1

No extra textures

Checked everything except the torch and adorable faces

After extracting i would first run bodyslide 2.

As outfit/body i choose „COS Body“, not changing anything besides enabling/disabling the „WALL“ checkbox (tried both. What for is this option anyway?)

As Preset i choose  „COS Body“ too. (there is no other preset choosable with  cos body as body)

I check the outfitgroups i want to remodel. This would be ct77’s remodelled armors for cbbe hdt,

devious devices hdt, and a couple of piercing mods like „piercings for cbbe hdt“

i don’t move any sliders besides „nipples defined“ for low weight from 100 to 0.

I check racemenu morphs and hit batch build, and point bodyslide to build in a special mod-folder which is last in my load order.

Bodyslide asks me i i would like to set the output to „cos body“ or ct77, and i choose cos body.

After building the files i enable the mod and run  fnis.

After this is done i adjust the load order oft he esps a bit, run the requiem patcher and than i would go ingame to notice the above mentioned errors…

Sorry for this long post, but i thought it would be better to go as much in detail as possible to avoid misconceptions. Thanks for taking the time to read all this, and thanks in advance for every kind of help and suggestions you can offer! Every kind of help is much appreciated.

Nice Sunday, and best regards,

Mardukco

The "wall" checkbox is for the open/close vagina. You need to have it checked.

Did you enable the "RaceMenu Morphs" right next to batch build?

After you did batch build did you build the body? You need to manually build the body in Bodyslide instead of using Batch Build for the body(at least that's my experience).

All-In-One should overwrite other mods but not XPMSE so put it above XPMSE(if using MO) in the left side.

thanks for answering ^^

thanks for clearifying this, i will have this checked in my next build =D

yes, i did enable "racemenu morphs" every time. Nope, i assumed the body would be included in batch build... i'll do it like you mentioned from now on and report back ^^. also i adjusted the load order.

Another quick question : do i have to equip the havok object permanently ingame?

Update : i downloaded "hdt havok pe" and put it after AiO. this seems to fix the problem with saggy tits and to jigglie physics. but as far as i understood havok should be included in AiO, right? could there be a defect skse-plugin?

also i did everything you mentioned but my problem with the clothes and piercings is sadly still present

Edit : just to avoid misunderstandings : i took the created nifs out of overwrite and put them in the right folder structur in my created mod-folder ^^

After you build the body in Bodyslide, you should not need the Havok Object.

Since its automatically added(Havok Object) in the .nif files(Should be on the femalehead_0.nif and femalehead_1.nif)but right now i am using UUNP Special so not really sure about the CoS Body since its been a while since i last used CBBE.

For the overwrite folder did you right click it and selected Create Mod -> Bodyslide - Patch (that's the name i use) and enabled it? that way it creates a folder and dumps the files/folders in there for easier access.

Do I need to install everything in this?  What if some included mods get more frequent updates, like skin texture mods? I noticed that this mod collection completely overwrites them.  If I let the other mods (ie skin texture mods) overwrite this one, does the effect still persist?  The "Don't Install" description in the installer doesn't make much sense to me.

So now that I got my 3rd headache of trying to get jiggle physics to work again, how do I get this to work on a UNP/UNPB body?

I've tried quite literally everything, reinstalling uninstalling the mod, doing the correct order about 10 times before I broke my physics.

Any advice?

SKYRIM TUTORIALS

CHAPTER 01: BASIC MODS

How to Install correctly with mod Organizer:

• Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
  • Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Fores New Idles of Skyrim (FNIS)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • ...and more

It's on Main post too. Next video will be related to bodyslide, how to create a custom body and custom presets.

Have a nice day!

And MEGA fucks me to impose an extension (even for multi files options). So, can't download this mod :/. No, I don't want ti install a crappy extension on my beowser.

Pick the download through browser.

You dont need that extension.

SKYRIM TUTORIALS

CHAPTER 01: BASIC MODS

How to Install correctly with mod Organizer:

• Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
  • Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Fores New Idles of Skyrim (FNIS)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • ...and more

It's on Main post too. Next video will be related to bodyslide, how to create a custom body and custom presets.

Have a nice day!

Thanks!  :D  :lol:  :)

Next video will be related to bodyslide, how to create a custom body and custom presets.

What me prevents from using UUNP or any other bodyslide body is that I am to dumb to generate (or lets better say adapt) armor when the modder provides only slider presets.

Since you are providing a complete body - why not first releasing a video how to fit existing armor with and without slider presets?

And MEGA fucks me to impose an extension (even for multi files options). So, can't download this mod :/. No, I don't want ti install a crappy extension on my beowser.

It don't work at all. Allready tried (latest version of Firefox).

It don't work at all. Allready tried (latest version of Firefox).

Just to be sure, did you try on other browsers? for example did you try with Internet Explorer?

dick doesnt match with the vagina like in the gift

how can i fix this problem and 

The male is too high or the female is too low - look at their thighs. Have you tried altering the positions via SexLab?

Also the schlong doesn't look to be in the erect position, i.e roughly 90 degrees to the body.

Quite the long penis there.

I'm guessing you're new around here if you think that is long. :) Have a mooch around the Futa thread.... :blink:

Quite the long penis there.

I'm guessing you're new around here if you think that is long. :) Have a mooch around the Futa thread.... :blink:

That was a joke if you didn't catch that.

Well aware of the Futa threads penis lengths

Just want to say THANK YOU for this amazing packaged mod that must have taken so much work!! I've seen how quite a few people posted about body's stretching and going invisible due to an HDT bug. This is very very annoying to say the least! But thankfully a kind LL gamer made a detailed post of how to fix it with an example of running a quad-core processor. It's worked beautifully for me so I thought I'd share! Happy gaming!

Member dTd wrote:

It's all because the game engine, mainly scripts are lagging. Optimizing your config can help but pulling script heavy mods will definitely fix it. How many cores is your cpu? in skyrim.ini with 4 core cpu these could help under [General]:

iNumHWThreads=4
iHWThread4=3
iHWThread3=2
iHWThread2=1
iHWThread1=0
iAIThread2HWThread=3
iAIThread1HWThread=2
iRenderingThread2HWThread=1
iRenderingThread1HWThread=0

Also these:

bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bUseHardDriveCache=0
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=1
iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=5
uExterior Cell Buffer=36

And this:

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4

Last but not least under [Papyrus]:

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

The last set gives a bit more extra time for scripts to run. Good Luck :)

Hi all

I really need some help with getting the painted lady to work ingame to give the npc pubic hairs. Have tryed looking around but with littel look so far. Here is what i know so far:

1. go in to console

2. Get id of NPC

3 and then what?...if i writhe showracemenu it just want to edit my charter, writhing showracemenunpc_(id) nothing happens.

Any help here would be a big help, just remember to name the instructions "For Dummies" then i MIGHT get it