That's strange, I've done every step correctly for NMM; installed, overwrite everything, FNIS and SKSE loader, and still no collisions.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Didn't overwrite xpmse this time, still didn't work

I've been having an issue where the belly and vulva glitch-stretch during animations. I've never had this problem before, anyone have any idea what the solution might be?

hello , i need just a little help,  i can't have sex with NPC and follower and no one -_- , so , someone know how to do ?

i have install all requirement , and launch fnis before playing but don't work .

if someone have a solution can you help me ?

(^^  i'm french....)

tu as besoin de "sexlab framework" si tu as lancé "fnis for user's" il te faut juste des mods pour lancer les animation .

pour verifier aue tout fonctionne tu peut utiliser ca :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

That's strange, I've done every step correctly for NMM; installed, overwrite everything, FNIS and SKSE loader, and still no collisions.

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Did you forget to build the body in Bodyslide?

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Which body to build in bodyslide?

Like UUNP special or UUNP HDT etc?

I think I am also having this issue.

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Either one is fine, I use UUNP Special.

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Sorry to be such a noob but...

When using the installer, I also selected to use UNP pre-built body, does this affect anything?

And does selecting a bouncing/jiggle setup (A or B ) in the installer affect anything?

Also, say if I am using a custom race, what do I need to copy/replace to get the same stuff going...?

Thanks so much!

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

Sorry to be such a noob but...

When using the installer, I also selected to use UNP pre-built body, does this affect anything?

And does selecting a bouncing/jiggle setup (A or B ) in the installer affect anything?

Also, say if I am using a custom race, what do I need to copy/replace to get the same stuff going...?

Thanks so much!

1) If you have selected UNP pre-built body that means everything is already ready, there's no need to use Bodyslide(I use it to tweak the body)[still i use it to conform all the armors/clothes to the body].

2) Bouncing/jiggle setup ( A or B ) is what setup you want, do you want normal HDT bouncing? or do you want Natural HDT bouncing? it affects the bouncing/jiggling on your body, i went with natural.

3) If you use a custom race you need to replace Femalebody_0.nif and Femalebody_1.nif (do the same for Head/hand/feet) to the custom race's meshes folder and copy the Skeletonfemale.nif from XPMSE to the custom race meshes folder (paste it in the same place as the Femalebody) you can also replace the textures too if you want by placing the textures in the texture folder of the custom race.

Its not a problem to be a noob, just ask if there's something you dont know and chances are we will answer back.

:)

Thanks so much for the help!

Ok, so that means I did everything right (*whew)...

but, I just wanted to know, this mod does have belly collisions with SOS, is that right?

It's just that I don't notice it unless it's really subtle even when I try using a huge SOS size...

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

I'm guessing I build the body after installation and FNIS

So what do I do from there?

Also, is UNPB Redux a built body?

:)

Thanks so much for the help!

Ok, so that means I did everything right (*whew)...

but, I just wanted to know, this mod does have belly collisions with SOS, is that right?

It's just that I don't notice it unless it's really subtle even when I try using a huge SOS size...

Yes it does have Collisions with SoS, its just some animations dont include the collisions so the vagina does not open.

Dont overwrite XPMSE.

I'm guessing I build the body after installation and FNIS

So what do I do from there?

Also, is UNPB Redux a built body?

UNPB Redux Body  that's the mod, but if you mean to build the body in Bodyslide then there is a UNPB Preset.

hello , i need just a little help,  i can't have sex with NPC and follower and no one -_- , so , someone know how to do ?

i have install all requirement , and launch fnis before playing but don't work .

(^^  i'm french....)

ok merci je vai essayer 

(^^  i'm french....)

tu as besoin de "sexlab framework" si tu as lancé "fnis for user's" il te faut juste des mods pour lancer les animation .

ok jvai essayer

(^^  i'm french....)

ok sa marche pas il me faut un autre mod je pense:(FNIS) >>Avertissement: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

>>Avertissement: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Is there a workaround for it failing to install with the NMM 7z bug? I've been trying to install this for a few hours now and so far it has not worked. Is it possible to extract manually and install through NMM?

I found that if you don't click yes to all, but click yes to each individual over write it installs properly.

(^^  i'm french....)

ok sa marche pas il me faut un autre mod je pense:(FNIS) >>Avertissement: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

>>Avertissement: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

tu as bien penser  a installer "fnis creature" ? sinon je crois que tu as un souci avec sexlab vérifie que tu as bien tout les requis ou essai de le réinstaller!

vérifie "skse" et "skyui" + "extender"

(^^  i'm french....)

tu as bien penser  a installer "fnis creature" ? sinon je crois que tu as un souci avec sexlab vérifie que tu as bien tout les requis ou essai de le réinstaller!

vérifie "skse" et "skyui" + "extender"

hmmm... peut-être que l'ordre d'installation et pas bonne , tu peut me donner l'ordre des mods que tu as fait ? s'il te plaît ?

Je vais essayer d'installer les autres Sexlab pour voir et tout réinstaller pour voir .

Can someone provide  CLEAR STEP BY STEP instructions on how to download this mod? Op's instructions are a bit vague and I'm confused as to what to do at the mega site part. I read and followed the HJ Split instruction text but what do i do after I join the file? One of the notes on the front page states that the mod comes with a menu but I cant find it?

Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to download this mod? Op's instructions are a bit vague and I'm confused as to what to do at the mega site part. I read and followed the HJ Split instruction text but what do i do after I join the file? How do i download the mod with mod organizer?

Add it to Mod Organizer?

Its pretty simple since the step by step instructions are really simple.

Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to download this mod? Op's instructions are a bit vague and I'm confused as to what to do at the mega site part. I read and followed the HJ Split instruction text but what do i do after I join the file? How do i download the mod with mod organizer?

Add it to Mod Organizer?

HOW do I add it to mod organizer? The download link takes me to the mega download site and I already followed the HJ Split instructions - the one that told me join the file, All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z.001, but it doesn't tell me what to do afterwards.

Add it to Mod Organizer?

HOW do I add it to mod organizer? The download link takes me to the mega download site and I already followed the HJ Split instructions - the one that told me join the file, All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z.001, but it doesn't tell me what to do afterwards.

Just download it, then click "install a new mod from an archive" in MO, silly. The button is in top left corner. Then navigate to the file, click open, tick it in the load order and you're done.

Back after a long break with Skyrim and wow, such advancements have been made in this department  :). Excellent mod!

However, I have some questions regardling the NPC Replacer for Bijin Warmaidens, wives, Seranaholic etc. If I tick those options during installation, does it replace the said NPCs with the textures / body I selected, or does it still use the original mod's body / textures and just add the HDT collisions?