question does this need any of the hdt files like high heels? does it need sexy move if you want that walk?

This mod doesn't require any of these to work, but if you want that walk you need to install it separately.

ok and do i need to install the high heels system or is it included somewhere in the install because i love my high heels lol?

No, I don't believe the high heels system is included. You'll need that separately. Then if you want Victoria's High Heels Walk, you can tick this option while installing All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy, but if you want Sexy Move walk, then again, you need to download it separately. Hope that helps.

question does this need any of the hdt files like high heels? does it need sexy move if you want that walk?

This mod doesn't require any of these to work, but if you want that walk you need to install it separately.

ok and do i need to install the high heels system or is it included somewhere in the install because i love my high heels lol?

No, I don't believe the high heels system is included. You'll need that separately. Then if you want Victoria's High Heels Walk, you can tick this option while installing All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy, but if you want Sexy Move walk, then again, you need to download it separately. Hope that helps.

You have been a great help i guess if i got high heel walk then i dont need sexy move really so all i will need is high heel hdt system thank you so much

Has anyone gotten this to work with Requiem?

I wanted some kind of difficulty overhaul for my game, but now I'm stuck in this annoying Catch-22 that I can't seem to fix: When I use the Requiem reproccer I lose all my Bijin heads (for NPCs, Wives, Warmaidens, Seranaholic) although their bodies still have the right textures and HDT, etc... If I then try to overwrite the generated 'Requiem for the Indifferent.esp' by reinstalling All-in-One, I just get CTDs on loading a save.

I've tried with and without FNIS updates, using and not using the 'All Mods are Masters' option in the reproccer, but no matter what I do I just can't seem to get Bijin, All-in-One and Requiem to play nice together.

(In case this doesn't work are there any difficulty overhauls that don't rely on reproccers? I imagine SkyRe would present a similar problem?)

You should read through the Requiem documentation more thoroughly. The team created special Reqtificator patch options to allow specifically what you're having issues with. In your Requiem SkyProc folder, there should be a file called Reqtificator.ini. Open that up and you should see two sections: one for Race visuals, and one for NPC visuals. Race visuals dictate the visual overrides for the entirety  of a race (mods like Ethereal Elven Overhaul), while NPC visuals manage the overrides for individual characters (the Bijin mods, for example). 

I'll copy/paste my own .ini settings so you can use it as a reference. All the character visual mods I've used work seamlessly with Requiem and AIOHDTAP.

Here's my .ini:

# this is a configuration file for the Reqtificator, Requiem's SkyProc patcher
# all lines starting with a # are comments
# [GROUPNAME] defines the beginning of a new option group, please ensure that all
# values you supply are in the correct group
# each line may contain exactly one mod name

[RaceVisuals]
#this category is a list of all mods that qualify as overwrites for racial visuals
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

[NPCVisuals]
#this category is a list of all mods that qualify as overwrites for actor visuals
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin Complete.esp

I created my own merged Bijin patch, so you'll need to add the individual Bijin mods to the NPCVisuals list.
Yours would look something like this (if you were using every Bijin option):

[NPCVisuals]

Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp

Once you get your .ini in working order, re-run the Reqtificator (make sure you checkmark all the boxes in the other settings tab). You should start a new game to be safe too. Good luck.

Can anyone help me find a solution for belly and pussy stretching problem?

I've tried to change the load order a few times and reinstalled hdt physics from newest to stable version.
I've also reinstalled skeleton and hdt pussy. Yet still pussies, bellies and schlongs stretch while playing animation. 

I admit that I have a shitload of plugins installed and that's probably where I fucked it up. I'm gonna get rid of them and start over.
But I'd be very grateful if someone could save me some time provide a faster solution for this issue.
I've tried to look for it and did as described, but maybe I've missed something?
I recall that some time ago I've had similar issue with floppy feet and stretched boobs and it was easy to solve, but this time nothing seems to help.

I've tried to change the load order a few times and reinstalled hdt physics from newest to stable version.

I've also reinstalled skeleton and hdt pussy. Yet still pussies, bellies and schlongs stretch while playing animation. 

I admit that I have a shitload of plugins installed and that's probably where I fucked it up. I'm gonna get rid of them and start over.

But I'd be very grateful if someone could save me some time provide a faster solution for this issue.

I've tried to look for it and did as described, but maybe I've missed something?

I recall that some time ago I've had similar issue with floppy feet and stretched boobs and it was easy to solve, but this time nothing seem to help.

Stretching to infinity, flopping boobs & fluttering vag can only be fixed by exiting the game & returning. Someone was gonna try reducing the bone count, but I don't know if that ever worked.

:/

I recall that some time ago I've had similar issue with floppy feet and stretched boobs and it was easy to solve, but this time nothing seem to help.

Stretching to infinity, flopping boobs & fluttering vag can only be fixed by exiting the game & returning. Someone was gonna try reducing the bone count, but I don't know if that ever worked.

:/

It's not like that. It stretches only while playing some animations, like sex and jumping. Not to infinity but enough to look ridiculous. :) It looks perfectly normal while walking or standing still tho. Exiting the game & coming back doesn't solve it. Thanks for your answer anyway.

got the mod to work, i'm using cbbe as base, before I installed this mod I was using a heavily modified cbbe preset thru bodyslide, a preset which I called "Goddess" so you can imagine how sexy it was, I made it resemble a Kardashian body lol.

Is there anyway I can use that body with clams of skyrim? As it is now I'm stuck with the cbbe hourglass meshes which has the closest semblance to my "Goddess" preset, but the proportions are just not enough, I tried changing the hourglass preset in bodyslide to have identical sliders to my goddess preset but it reverts back to a non-hdt pussy.

PS. I also get ankle seams regardless of which body type I use for this mod, never happened before.

I think you you can generate any BodySlide preset for COS body. If you want to use your old preset, but it doesn't display for COS body just edit it with a txt editor and in the first line change the body set to "COS body" (BodySlide and Outfit Studio > CalienteTools > BodySlide > SliderPresets)

it worked, awesome! thanks, although I get ankle seams still, and the hdt pussy seemed to stop working as you can see in the screenshot, is there any way to fix?

EDIT: i fixed the ankle seamwith batch build in bodyslide, only problem left is the non-working hdt pussy, it seems to have problems with custom presets, dunno how to fix it at this point.

post-119860-0-43224100-1465647429_thumb.jpg

post-119860-0-12510600-1465647469_thumb.jpg

got the mod to work, i'm using cbbe as base, before I installed this mod I was using a heavily modified cbbe preset thru bodyslide, a preset which I called "Goddess" so you can imagine how sexy it was, I made it resemble a Kardashian body lol.

Is there anyway I can use that body with clams of skyrim? As it is now I'm stuck with the cbbe hourglass meshes which has the closest semblance to my "Goddess" preset, but the proportions are just not enough, I tried changing the hourglass preset in bodyslide to have identical sliders to my goddess preset but it reverts back to a non-hdt pussy.

PS. I also get ankle seams regardless of which body type I use for this mod, never happened before.

I think you you can generate any BodySlide preset for COS body. If you want to use your old preset, but it doesn't display for COS body just edit it with a txt editor and in the first line change the body set to "COS body" (BodySlide and Outfit Studio > CalienteTools > BodySlide > SliderPresets)

it worked, awesome! thanks, although I get ankle seams still, and the hdt pussy seemed to stop working as you can see in the screenshot, is there any way to fix?

EDIT: i fixed the ankle seamwith batch build in bodyslide, only problem left is the non-working hdt pussy, it seems to have problems with custom presets, dunno how to fix it at this point.

TexBlend.

You need to use it in order to have it work.

At least i had to use it for the UUNP(UUNP Special in bodyslide) version.

If you install Bodyslide you should already have texblend in the bodyslide directory.

EDIT: I think Leyanda simply forgot to state that you have to use TexBlend in order for it to work if you use UUNP Special body in Bodyslide.

TexBlend.

If you install Bodyslide you should already have texblend in the bodyslide directory.

EDIT: I think Leyanda simply forgot to state that you have to use TexBlend in order for it to work if you use UUNP Special body in Bodyslide.

You only need TexBlend if you use any texture not included in my Mod and it's only related to textures, not meshes or hdt. If pussy doesn't work i'm 99% sure is Skeleton problem, try reinstalling and be sure is Maximum Skeleton EXTENDED.

I don't know if its related to this mod, but I am having problems with the characters not always lining up during sex for sex?

Alignment problem is related to animations, not my mod. Try using the hotkeys from sexlab to align bodies.

Have a nice day!

TexBlend.

You only need TexBlend if you use any texture not included in my Mod and it's only related to textures, not meshes or hdt. If pussy doesn't work i'm 99% sure is Skeleton problem, try reinstalling and be sure is Maximum Skeleton EXTENDED.

I don't know if its related to this mod, but I am having problems with the characters not always lining up during sex for sex?

Alignment problem is related to animations, not my mod. Try using the hotkeys from sexlab to align bodies.

Have a nice day!

The only textures i use is yours(Leyanda skin) also XPMSE is dead last in MO file order(Left panel) so nothing is overwritting it.

The moment i used TexBlend for UUNP(Caliente states[in the Bodyslide page] that we have to use it after we build the body[uUNP Special] in Bodyslide) the vagina started working as it should.

So i guess for me the reason was because I used UUNP Special in Bodyslide. Still i wanted to share it in the case someone has the same problem after building the bodies with UUNP Special in Bodyslide.

TexBlend.

Have a nice day!

Yes i'm sure I'm using XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton, and I assume it needs to overwritten by this mod right?

EDIT: weird thing is, the hdt pussy works with my custom preset only when having sex with creatures, but for humans it doesn't work.

EDIT 2: for some reason restarting creature framework seemed to have fixed the hdt pussy, thanks for all your replies!

I'm having a problem with getting the equitable futa strapon to work with this. When it first enters the vagina, it opens, but otherwise, the vagina remains closed. I've tried equipping the SOS strapon beforehand and setting gender as male along with the HDT havok object to no avail. Anyone know how to get this working?

I am noticing a small seam at the neck, while it can be ignored because its practically unnoticeable unless you pay close attention I would like to know if anyone has an idea how to fix it?

I am using UUNP with leyenda skin.

The seams are at the neck/hands/feet, but like i said unless you pay close attention they are almost unnoticeable.

For v3.3 of this mod, what is the difference between setup A and B with regards to the jiggle / collisions?

Do they both have belly node collisions? (as in will stretch when penetrated etc..

Also, just wanted to ask what do I have to do if I want to test out another skin texture (like which files to manually replace etc.) other than having to uninstall and reinstall everytime?

Thanks in advance!

hello , i need just a little help,  i can't have sex with NPC and follower and no one -_- , so , someone know how to do ?

i have install all requirement , and launch fnis before playing but don't work .

if someone have a solution can you help me ?

(^^  i'm french....)