I have no idea how to use this.

Everything bodyslide related is so confusing to me.

I wish I could just download, install with ModOrganizer, run, and bam, HDT enabled.

Can anyone provide me with a step by step ?

Right now I have CBBE (Slim), HDT physics extensions, SOS, XP32MSE, and FNIS.

Thanks !

EDIT : I'd like this to apply for all NPCs automatically, since I usually play a male.

But the effect when playing female would be nice too.

3 hours ago, nirahiel said:

I have no idea how to use this.

Everything bodyslide related is so confusing to me.

I wish I could just download, install with ModOrganizer, run, and bam, HDT enabled.

Can anyone provide me with a step by step ?

Right now I have CBBE (Slim), HDT physics extensions, SOS, XP32MSE, and FNIS.

Thanks !

EDIT : I'd like this to apply for all NPCs automatically, since I usually play a male.

But the effect when playing female would be nice too.

You dont need bodyslide when using this mod, you need bodyslide if you want to customize the shape of your body and build armours so they match the preset you made/choosed. If you dont care about that, during instalation mark "bodyshape from bodyslide outfit studio" and then choose the body of your liking

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

You dont need bodyslide when using this mod, you need bodyslide if you want to customize the shape of your body and build armours so they match the preset you made/choosed. If you dont care about that, during instalation mark "bodyshape from bodyslide outfit studio" and then choose the body of your liking

Will this work if I use custom appearance for vanilla followers ? (I have BTRH Waifus mod)

15 minutes ago, special1968 said:

Vincenza

ALL IN INE HDT P funtioniert nur bei meinem koerper. bei meinen followern bewegt sich die nicht. muss ich da noch was extra machen bei V 4?

I understand german, so I will try to help you. You just have to understand english :D .  If your followers are added by mods and are not in vanilla game or changed (something like bijin mods) you need to install patches for them. Some of the patches are already included, but for other followers, they require the DLC made by heroede. https://www.patreon.com/heroedeLeyenda/posts

Look at this page and see if you find your followers.

There is also a way you can make a patch like this yourself, but I dont know how :/

1 minute ago, nirahiel said:

Will this work if I use custom appearance for vanilla followers ? (I have BTRH Waifus mod)

You have to either choose BTRH waifus in the installer or the dlc's that heroede is releasing on his patreon, look at my post above. You can choose their body preset in the installer aswell.

39 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

You have to either choose BTRH waifus in the installer or the dlc's that heroede is releasing on his patreon, look at my post above. You can choose their body preset in the installer aswell.

I don't see BTRH waifus in the installer. Not in the v4 at least.

Also I didn't see anything related to BTRH on the patreon page. Should I go with v3 ?

On 26.7.2018 at 12:36, nirahiel said:

I don't see BTRH waifus in the installer. Not in the v4 at least.

Also I didn't see anything related to BTRH on the patreon page. Should I go with v3 ?

Leyende removed a lot of the additional mods in v3 to make room for new meshes and textures in 4.0. Including some mods that are no longer available on Nexus, like Adorable Faces. If you can find the mods that aren't included in 4.0 then you can install them seperately and they should work just fine.

Hi , I Download AIO and the dlcs installed everything and it's working great. I only have a issue with the follower vilja which is in dlcs 3 I installed vilja customizer and the dlc but I can't get the good textures in game ( I don't have vagina texture and when I install  leyenda skin I still have CBBE skin texture) I tried to uninstall an reinstall  the vilja mod and teh dlc but it doesn't change anything so I come here for help to see if you have an idea on how to fix this. Thank you (sorry for the english)

7 hours ago, Rayvan27 said:

I'm having issues  with the physics on the belly. Its like their stomachs are made of jello. Is there a way I can fix this or turn the belly physics off? I'm using the naturalistic breast collision option if that helps.

Save your original data and use this SKSE plugin.

The vagina collision works with this plugin!

SKSE Plugin Breast and Butt without Belly.7z

Hey so this is pretty great.  I held off using it for a long time because I was worried it might not work or that it would mess up something, but it just did exactly what it says on the box.  Great job!

Only issue is that when I install it with NMM it says an error occurred, but it did actually install it so I'm not worried about that.

Quick question about the installation. The installer asks me to select a bunch of options, such as Bodyslide body shape, and to choose between two HDT Options. However, I have already built my preferred bodytype with Bodyslide, and have the HDT physics extension + HDT BBP installed. Do I need to select nothing for these options, or use one of the options provided by the installer? Also, in Bodyslide, should I be building the HDT or Special body?

26 minutes ago, Sarif3 said:

Quick question about the installation. The installer asks me to select a bunch of options, such as Bodyslide body shape, and to choose between two HDT Options. However, I have already built my preferred bodytype with Bodyslide, and have the HDT physics extension + HDT BBP installed. Do I need to select nothing for these options, or use one of the options provided by the installer? Also, in Bodyslide, should I be building the HDT or Special body?

one of both hdt options you have to choose, otherwise the collision does not work.
i would take the special body. hdt physics extension can overwrite them. following the installation bodyslide open and adjust what you want to have.

47 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

There is a problem with Mjoll the Lioness body , she as a color mismatch on face and body, what I find its weird cause on previous versions of this Mod this didn't happened , Her body somehow is dark Skin and her face as always in the older version...but I think the issue is the body texture in this mod... 

open your textures folder and overwrite with a different texture.

12 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I think i have problem with foot toe tail colour  from slavetats, it doesn't apply the toe nails colour. Any idea or fix?

I have the same issues, fingernails work but nnot the toesm UNLESS I add something like Gladiator heels then the toenail color comes back