is it possibe that the body replacer mod for bijin wives isnt working properly or is this just me? all other replacers work but the bijin wives still have their originial body. Is there a way to fix this?

The current version of animated pussy doesn't support to full extent the latest versions and updates of bijin wives, and Bijin warmaidens  and npc's, i'm guessing because of the mod's file structure. You will have to wait for version 4.0 which will probably be released this month (my guess). If you want Bijin to be affected you must download the older versions of bijin that where supported by version 3.3.

Hey Everyone ! i am new here and i just started using adult mods for skyrim about a week ago with decent success! so i downloaded this mod and followed the installation guide +Requirements (i think atleast) i can get the body to generally work (butt ,belly and tits a jiggle) my problem ist the vagina , i have tried clean installs like 4 times , atm i am running only the required mods nothing else, but i can not for the love of god get that damn vagina to react in any way, not with toys,fingers or dicks, they all just clip through it like a barrier, no movement whatsoever p.p .  i am really sorry if i am asking something that has been asked for the 4000th time ... here is my load order :

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
SkyUI.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
tjafov.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
banditfemale.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
JH_Companion.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
jh_ELF.esp
jh_people2.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UIExtensions.esp

P.s : i really like how everything looks though, good job !

P.p.s . sorry for off topic, but does anyone know of an working anus by any chance? google doesnt show me anything downloadable ^.^

So I selected Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives in the installation. But it isn't working and the also seem to have the neck seam problem... can someone please help?

I will quote my own answer to another poster in this page

"The current version of animated pussy doesn't support to full extent the latest versions and updates of bijin wives, and Bijin warmaidens  and npc's, i'm guessing because of the mod's file structure. You will have to wait for version 4.0 which will probably be released this month (my guess). If you want Bijin to be affected you must download the older versions of bijin that where supported by version 3.3."

Do I need HDT installed before I install this mod?

This mod installed without errors but its not doing anything.

Do I have to install hdt havok object or something? I figured this mod included everything?

*Edit

I installed the latest HDT extension in the skse folder and havok object and now my girls body bounces, and  getting collisions but the pussy doesnt move at all tho.

The all in one installer didnt ask me to replace my body or anything?

Do I need HDT installed before I install this mod?

This mod installed without errors but its not doing anything.

Do I have to install hdt havok object or something? I figured this mod included everything?

*Edit

I installed the latest HDT extension in the skse folder and havok object and now my girls body bounces, and  getting collisions but the pussy doesnt move at all tho.

The all in one installer didnt ask me to replace my body or anything?

Are you sure you downloaded the right mod? This contains literally everything; according to my MO, it even includes the HDT extension so you don't need anything first.

You also need to install the MNC, SoS, etc. from this mod in order to get collisions with creature dicks and the standard SoS addons. (Nonstandard ones (e.g. Bad Dog's Orc) that do not have HDT collision data added will not create a collision.)

still waiting for version 4 to come out...judging by the screenshots I saw in the mod author's Tumblr page, it really looks good and the animations looks smoother good job ^^

Me too, my motherboard went out and I had to re-install and I've been holding off waiting for the update.

can nobody help? i am starting to get REALLY Frustrated with this, i downloaded this thing again , Reinstalled Skyrim and Mod Organizer AGIAIN (like 6 times now , not even joking) and i can´t get the damn vagina animations/collisions to work ! am i missing something? i follow install instructions everytime , Boobs,Belly and Ass Jiggle just fine , the character has no weird Glitches or anything, i can see the vagina but no matter what i try , the damn thing will not open or react in any way, its just "there" like a picture.... Please someone help  p.p , do i need to manually copy everything from the download, or is it ok to install with MO (what i have been doing so far) because i install this mod (All-in-One ) last through mod manager, but i never get the option to overwright anything, it just installs...

Thanks in Advance !

P.S : i am not good with modding so all i do is install files via MO , i dont know if/when or how to place/edit xml. files or the like, so if stuff like that is needed , please walk me through installing this sweet work of Art so i can enjoiy it properly with everything Working :)

NPC replacers, extra races, and MNC all require seperate downloads before hand. If you want them.

This mod/installer contains bodies textures etc. You only need below items.

Install in this order:

SKSE

Racemenu <--- Probably not required but I installed it.

Realistic Force <--- Unsure if needed but I used it.

FNIS <--- Run from steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe  (Check top two check boxes.)

BODYSLIDE <--- Installed all the CBBE options for HDTand Racemenu.

SOS <--- I installed the default settings.

XP32 <--- Install the SOS patch choose HDT option not the others.

All-in-One HDT Animated <--- Choose Clams of Skyrim Body! I chose CBBE Curvy.  For HDT I chose exaggerated. Unsure but I think regular is bugged.

Run FNIS <--- might not need to do this @ moment but I did.

Run Bodyslide: ...COS = Clams of Skyrim = CBBE body with working vagina. (Don't know why the strange name.)...

Click [Group Manager] button
Click [browse] button
Select [CBBEGroups.xml]
Click [open]
Select [CBAdvanced] in top left list
Select [COS body] from the list on the right
Click [add] button
Click [save] up top
Click [close]

Exit and restart Bodyslide to refresh outfit list etc.

Select from outfit/body: COS body  <--- drop down list top left.
Select from preset: CBBE Curvy (or whatever body shape you want.) <--- drop down list below outfit/body
Select Build

Close Bodyslide

Run FNIS

Run LOOT <--- If you have it installed. (Organizes load order.)

Start game.

Once you've created a character and are in-game:

Press the Console key ~  <--- Tilde top left of keyboard below escape button.
Type: help havok

Press: Enter/Return key (should spew a list with an item showing 'havok breast collision' or something similar and a number = ID Number to its right.)
Type: player.additem   inputItemNumberHere  1 <--- one is amount of the item you want to add. If you don't add a number you get nothing.

Press the Console key ~

Top left should have a brief text pop up saying item added.

Look in your inventory and equip the havok breast collision item.

Go to Sexlab (If installed.)

Down the list to where it says strip items and make sure it never strips the havok item.

Not sure if this is needed but I used it:

Go to: Documents\My Games\Skyrim

Right click and edit Skyrim.ini file

Add below to the bottom of text file and save.
[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4
bHavokDebug=0
fMaxTime=0.0157
bDebugMultithreaded=0

Thats all I can think of for now. Hope this helps somebody. smile.png

-edited to explicitly state to choose clams of skyrim body.-   :P

NPC replacers, extra races, and MNC all require seperate downloads before hand. If you want them.

This mod/installer contains bodies textures etc. You only need below items.

Install in this order:

SKSE

Racemenu <--- Probably not required but I installed it.

Realistic Force <--- Unsure if needed but I used it.

FNIS <--- Run from steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe  (Check top two check boxes.)

BODYSLIDE <--- Installed all the CBBE options for HDTand Racemenu.

SOS <--- I installed the default settings.

XP32 <--- Install the SOS patch choose HDT option not the others.

All-in-One HDT Animated <--- I chose CBBE Curvy.  For HDT I chose exaggerated. Unsure but I think regular is bugged.

Run FNIS <--- might not need to do this @ moment but I did.

Run Bodyslide: ...COS = Clams of Skyrim = CBBE body with working vagina. (Don't know why the strange name.)...

Click [Group Manager] button

Click [browse] button

Select [CBBEGroups.xml]

Click [open]

Select [CBAdvanced] in top left list

Select [COS body] from the list on the right

Click [add] button

Click [save] up top

Click [close]

Exit and restart Bodyslide to refresh outfit list etc.

Select from outfit/body: COS body  <--- drop down list top left.

Select from preset: CBBE Curvy (or whatever body shape you want.) <--- drop down list below outfit/body

Select Build

Close Bodyslide

Run FNIS

Run LOOT <--- If you have it installed. (Organizes load order.)

Start game.

Once you've created a character and are in-game:

Press the Console key ~  <--- Tilde top left of keyboard below escape button.

Type: help havok

Press: Enter/Return key (should spew a list with an item showing 'havok breast collision' or something similar and a number = ID Number to its right.)

Type: player.additem   inputItemNumberHere  1 <--- one is amount of the item you want to add. If you don't add a number you get nothing.

Press the Console key ~

Top left should have a brief text pop up saying item added.

Look in your inventory and equip the havok breast collision item.

Go to Sexlab (If installed.)

Down the list to where it says strip items and make sure it never strips the havok item.

Not sure if this is needed but I used it:

Go to: Documents\My Games\Skyrim

Right click and edit Skyrim.ini file

Add below to the bottom of text file and save.

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

bDebugMultithreaded=0

Thats all I can think of for now. Hope this helps somebody. smile.png

I dont have COS body in the list in body slide?

post-136801-0-97103700-1479427839_thumb.jpg

I dont have COS body in the list in body slide?

attachicon.gifUntitled-2 copy.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how to help. :(

- Are you using a mod manager?

- Did you manually install the files yourself?

- Are you using the Bodyslide built for Skyrim: Special Edition instead?

I use NMM, but it installs fine, I always double check to see if everything went as planned. I can get HTD working with the havok object but I installed this mod and nothing happened. Do I need to have clams of skyrim installed for this? It wasnt in the requirements.

I use nothing for the new skyrim :)

Uhhh? Are you trying to get vagina collisions with beasts? You might want to check if you have More Nasty Critters and it's masters installed. Make sure that AiOHDTAP overwrites MNC's files. On AiOHDTAP's installation, make sure to check the correct settings.

I myself is override a few of AiOHDTAP's files since I let Bodyslide do most of the heavy lifting. I did, however, mod a few armors to have UUNP Special base body and they still collide. You do have all the requirements right?

Do test the collisions first with humanoids equipped with SOS (if you use SOS, else the other penis mods you can use). If they don't work then either you're missing something or your MO's left panel's load order is wrong somewhere. AiOHDTAP should be overriding some of MNC's Files, a few texture files, UIExtension files if you have EFF. Floppy SOS can and should override AiOHDTAP's hdtextensions.dll... And AiOHDTAP's xml's shouldn't be overrided by anything else. I'm pretty sure AiOHDTAP comes packaged with the HDT Extensions...

Tl:dr: Check your override logic.

Holy shit, i don't know why i waited so long to try this out. Great and simple mod to use for us lazy people, thank you very much for this! :wub:

Can't wait for the updated version.

Also two little questions:
I have installed all the bjiin mods and made a check in the box. with BTRH Waifu, i only have installed sorine and Elisif replacer. Should i make a check in the install field of this mod too? or only if it is fully installed?

And: Can i use this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42827-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/ especially the double dildo with collision files, together with AIOHDTP or will this cause some troubles?

Hey everyone. So I got the whole thing working and it looks great but does anyone know if I can install the mod without the face meshes? I don't think I picked any extra mods to install out of the options except for Race light.

I really prefer the face I had before installing this mod and I noticed the eye shape was completely changed and my makeup didn't look right anymore...please help me get both working? :(

I'm a noob so please bear with me.