Oh boy. This HDT vagina is buggy! Sometimes it works, other times it won't!

Doing the same steps as lucilleball above, reinstall, bodyslided to my liking, FNISed and play. Collision working.

And I'm still not sure if it still works if I load up my game again...

Hopefully HeroedeLeyenda will fix this vagina bug in the 4.0 release.

Oh boy. This HDT vagina is buggy! Sometimes it works, other times it won't!

Doing the same steps as lucilleball above, reinstall, bodyslided to my liking, FNISed and play. Collision working.

And I'm still not sure if it still works if I load up my game again...

Hopefully HeroedeLeyenda will fix this vagina bug in the 4.0 release.

Yep, the vagina HDT is indeed buggy. Install a new mod, load up my game and collision's off.

Now reinstalling and doing the steps again... :s

Make sure you are fully clothed when you save your game, and only load saves where your character is fully clothed. Since doing this, collisions work every time. But if I load into a game where my character is mostly/fully naked, then the collision will NOT work, every time.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I did the exact same thing as you guys, reinstalled probably 10+ times, before I realized it was a clothing bug, and then got depressed that it was probably working all along, I was just loading naked saves lol.

I don't know about the naked saves, I don't think I've ever saved while completely naked.  However, as has been well documented in this thread, if your PC is wearing boots or gloves, collision won't work.  I see this all the time with SGO3, where milking doesn't have collision between the breasts and hands unless I take off the gloves and boots beforehand.

I don't know about the naked saves, I don't think I've ever saved while completely naked.  However, as has been well documented in this thread, if your PC is wearing boots or gloves, collision won't work.  I see this all the time with SGO3, where milking doesn't have collision between the breasts and hands unless I take off the gloves and boots beforehand.

Noted. I haven't had this issue yet, but thanks for the heads up, I'll make strip rules to always remove gloves and boots, although I've been using both for a while without issue, it must be intermittent.

Attempting to use the UUNP option, a standalone CBBE body follower mod kept me puzzled for over a month.  I kept getting the weird hip thing on all characters except the vanilla elf races.  I removed Lotus Flower standalone CBBE body mody and HDT all in one worked great again.  The follower mod appears to be packed correctly too.

Please could some tell me how it should work with SOS full?

As now the dick just missing the hole almost all time, I need to adjust it every time, penis does not have any physics "auto aiming?", is it supposed to be like this? Also looks like vagina physics is broken as it opens when penis out and closes when it is in.

Thank you for great mod, but still can not enjoy it full potential.

Hello HeroedeLeyenda

first of all thx for mod you have created and congrats for it.. i have installed your mod and tried but i ran into some problems in your blog during SOS selction which SOS i should choose and can you send me steps wise..and there is no sepration and collusion in my charater no even in npc pls... help hdt is working but no fraking collusion....

hoping for your reply......

I'm having a bit of trouble installing this mod. I have SOS Standard already installed and when installing this mod that's what I selected, and installing I overwrote all the files, but now males have an empty hole where their penis should be, and when I try to change my own sex to male in the racemenu it just CTD. How am I supposed to get this to work? The rest of it worked perfectly by the way.

So, ah. I've never personally been a fan of Mega.cz, not so much by personal experience and more just I feel wary of them in much the same way a number of other various "download services" are to be avoided; and apparently this mod's larger than a gigabyte download? Because they (Mega.cz) are refusing to let me download without installing their extension and that just throws up red flags for me. Anyone else able to vouch that they're not trying to pull a "custom search bar" BS?

I was able to download it without using the extension by downloading it in Chrome. Seems they're only doing it to Firefox users. (Also, you won't be able to use private browsing to download it, seems to be a problem as well.)

It's a huge download. I think because it includes the full content of several other mods, and includes some high-res textures.

This all worked Great for me, I really hate that many of you it did not, but I found it to be a very wonderfully easy installation.. I did do the UUNP install though, maybe that is the difference.

But it was major easy, and I have fantastic results. Now I just have to hope some other mod does not mess it up :blush:

This works perfectly, strangely though I dont know if its intended but after I downloaded the mod and installed I went straight to Body slide as I use Ctt77 body and selected COS made adjustments and then created a preset. now my breast size slider is at 40% small breast slider is approximately 64% which seems to me about right for D-cup maybe a little larger. I created the body and batch built the outfits. Here is the kicker The boobs sag badly almost like the old woman from witcher 3 in the steam room in skelige, I had thought it was a skeleton issue and reinstalled XPSM skeleton rebuilt and batched yet still the same problem the boobs hang as if they had been pulled by some strong force of gravity. What i mean is i technically have small old lady boobs (lol) but i had fuller, perkier boobs in body slide I am trying right now to reinstall the mod thinking i missed something if that proves fruitless Ill try to get screen shots and recheck if I have missing requirements I had been using clams of skyrim for a long time but now it seems outdated. If anyone knows what im speaking about I would appreciate any advice or fix you may have. Ctt77 or chronotriggers remolded armors is using a better version of cbbe hdt body. just in case some dont know.