[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Can't seem to get it to work, when I try to enter it in kinkyworld settings it says error or something like that. Am I doing something wrong? :((

Can't seem to get it to work, when I try to enter it in kinkyworld settings it says error or something like that. Am I doing something wrong? :((

You have to type in kw_mike24_lesbian_bed, then type in kw_mike24_classics, and lastly kw_mike24_pets just mae sure you have downloaded pets,classics, and lesbians otherwise you will get an error saying they don't exist kay.Good luck and hope this helps oh yeah make sure its all lowercase. :D

Thats right, only one thing, for lesbians you need write "kw_mike24_lesbians" withouth bed. 

Thank you for correcting my mistake I don't want to give bad advice. :D

You have to type in kw_mike24_lesbian_bed, then type in kw_mike24_classics, and lastly kw_mike24_pets just mae sure you have downloaded pets,classics, and lesbians otherwise you will get an error saying they don't exist kay.Good luck and hope this helps oh yeah make sure its all lowercase. :D

Thats right, only one thing, for lesbians you need write "kw_mike24_lesbians" withouth bed. 

Thank you for correcting my mistake I don't want to give bad advice. :D

Hahaha :lol: Yes, before was kw_mike24_lesbians_bed, but  with the new animations I decided change the name. Its important delete the older animations lesbians mod (kw_mike24_lesbians_bed and OKW_mike24_lesbians_bed) for avoid conflicts.

Any chance of a release by the 23rd as a birthday present to me? :3

Soon!!  :P

Wow! You are an animation wizzard!

But I have a question. Is the horse penis an accessory? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks! The horse penis is for Kinky World and you can equip  your horse in accesories (saddle horse)

Mike I have a question because Alfiechan doesn't know how to do this. 

Is it something Kinky did in order for you to equip objects like dildo's and other objects or is it something you lady, and amra were able to do when creating your animations for kinky?

The dildos only works for Kinky World... (Oniki is her author I guess) but other objcets its depend, if are objects of game or other mods. The objects of game maybe can use with passion but I create the XML script for kinky world, I dont know edit passions XML only I know Kinky. (Im animator, need guides for scripts)

Wow! You are an animation wizzard!

But I have a question. Is the horse penis an accessory? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks! The horse penis is for Kinky World and you can equip  your horse in accesories (saddle horse)

Mike I have a question because Alfiechan doesn't know how to do this. 

Is it something Kinky did in order for you to equip objects like dildo's and other objects or is it something you lady, and amra were able to do when creating your animations for kinky?

The dildos only works for Kinky World... (Oniki is her author I guess) but other objcets its depend, if are objects of game or other mods. The objects of game maybe can use with passion but I create the XML script for kinky world, I dont know edit passions XML only I know Kinky. (Im animator, need guides for scripts)

Okay, thanks Mike

On 6/30/2016 at 10:56 PM, Darkening Demise said:

20120423_044834_222.gif

When.....how much longer for these amazing animations?!

LOOOOOOOL

UPDATE ALREADY

Public release 01/07/2016 

Lesbians:

-Licking pussy stand (Windows) 

-Licking pussy stand (Floor) 

-Fisting pussy (Stage 03 - For the stage 01 and 02 in the next update) (Couch)  

-Double Dildo (bed) STAGE 01

-Double Dildo (bed) STAGE 02

getting a weird floating bug with the new update? >.< ( I added the lines btw to show the height)

this is a KW animation but the problem looks like a miss placed set of tiles as it is at the same level as the deck next to it check with build mode for this

Hello !
People, tell me: I have after installing these updates, fashion - women stopped coming dildo. Now if lesbian sex, the dildo is not present, it does not appear. And before everything worked fine. What could be the reason ?
Thank you in advance . And sorry for the translation - I write through the translator - Im Trandkftor.

P \ S: But your work is simply stunning! Many thanks !