It'd be nice if there was a mod that just reduced arousal after sex, as that would help reduce sex spam....As it is I cant clear a dungeon without my 2 followers needing sex every room we enter.

Well, arousal does decrease after sex - temporarily.

One things many don't seem to get is that arousal behaves like an addiction. So if your followers won't stop having sex, it may be time to put 'em on the dry for a while - maybe send 'em for a session of Aroused Anonymous :P

Ya I have figured out that if you consistently have sex your TimeRate change increases which then means that even without exposure as time passes you can gain a whole lot of exposure.

So I suppose telling a companion to stay at home for a while is actually a good idea when they need to cool it then.

Another odd thing is if your belted for long enough your Time Rate can crash down to real low single digit numbers so basically if your avoiding sexual contact and not stripping every bandit you come across your Aroused exposure value stays low as well barring plug events...Removing the belt after long enough and exposure doesn't increase very quickly without help.

• 1 month later...

Something something v28b

- Updated mod for SLAR v28b

I just saw it got updated on the page so I assumed it was a different version and in the comments i think it said updated posted to day.

Something something v28b

- Updated mod for SLAR v28b

I just saw it got updated on the page so I assumed it was a different version and in the comments i think it said updated posted to day.

Ah, sorry, that wasn't directed at you - I just couldn't come up with something witty to announce the new version with.

(And yes, it's a new version (1.0.5) for v28b - the other one (1.0.4) was for v28/v28a)

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to get an MCM setting where anal is not very arousing and does not lead to orgasm?

Hum, while I suppose it would technically be possible, it would increase the complexity of the mod enormously, considering it doesn't even have a MCM in the first place. Therefore I feel such a feature would not really be worth it.

• 1 month later...

Thank you tanookitamatachi.

I wish I found this mod weeks ago. I must've wasted hours watching the scenes trying to lower the arousal value. Well you know...  "wasted"...

I tried to google these phrases to no avail.

-Why doesn't my arousal change after orgasms? sexlab

-sexlab aroused redux weak orgasms

-sexlab aroused redux no arousal change

Maybe its possible to make that into a pitch/add (more?) keywords in your mod description so google picks it up.  I only found this mod on an off chance in a random other thread on this site.

There is an option in Sexlab to screen shake when you have an orgasm. Every end scene the screen was shaking... I was assuming the orgasms were just weak. Turns out... no orgasms for me, maybe the screen was shaking for the other actor? Devious Devices et al., and Cursed Loot default animations... (Zaz + expansion?) Female on bound female feels like 1 in 4 chance of arousal reduction. Odds get worse when you consider gags, arm binders, and chastity. I spent way too much time in fruitless (for my character) animations... its just not intuitive.

Again, thanks for saving my time.

Thank you tanookitamatachi.

I wish I found this mod weeks ago. I must've wasted hours watching the scenes trying to lower the arousal value. Well you know...  "wasted"...

I tried to google these phrases to no avail.

-Why doesn't my arousal change after orgasms? sexlab

-sexlab aroused redux weak orgasms

-sexlab aroused redux no arousal change

Maybe its possible to make that into a pitch/add (more?) keywords in your mod description so google picks it up.  I only found this mod on an off chance in a random other thread on this site.

True, I might need to change up the description a little bit...

There is an option in Sexlab to screen shake when you have an orgasm. Every end scene the screen was shaking... I was assuming the orgasms were just weak. Turns out... no orgasms for me, maybe the screen was shaking for the other actor? Devious Devices et al., and Cursed Loot default animations... (Zaz + expansion?) Female on bound female feels like 1 in 4 chance of arousal reduction. Odds get worse when you consider gags, arm binders, and chastity. I spent way too much time in fruitless (for my character) animations... its just not intuitive.

Unfortunately, those screen shakes are just Sexlab itself saying "someone orgasmed". Aroused then uses its own ruleset to decide whether  your character took part in that orgasm (and those rules are... wonky at best).

Again, thanks for saving my time.

No problem. I'm glad it's been of use to you.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/6/2015 at 4:33 AM, TanookiTamaTachi said:

[insert "came too early" joke here]

There was a young man from Kildare,

Who shagged a fair maid on the stair.

On the 23rd stroke,

The banister broke,

So he finished her off in midair.

You're welcome. :classic_biggrin:

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/14/2016 at 4:00 AM, geoper said:

I'm trying to narrow it down. Boobjob behaves the same. The other way around, cunnilingus, reset the orgasm timer on male position. Thought of SLEN dialog changing something, but using SL to start the animation made the female orgasm too. Disabling "Separate Orgasms" on SL didn't work either. Probably I'll have to live with it  :-/ .

EDIT: Ok, played some more and now it seems to behave as intended. The only different thing is that the intercourse was not the first for the NPCs, that is, SexLab has partner information and sexual skills this time. Tried with various positions and NPCs. Seems like, they have a default orgasm to initialize something.  

I was about to message the author but me of the past had the answer. =P

• 2 years later...

Hi.

I know there haven't been any posts here for a while, but I've returned to Skyrim for the first time in years and have started noticing the problems with actors not climaxing when they should. (In particular so far, it's lesbian oral scenes, where the one performing oral climaxes and the one receiving doesn't.) I'd forgotten all about it, but once it started happening I remembered this mod and hunted it down. Sadly for me, I'm on SE these days (or AE, apparently) so I was wondering if there's any chance of making a version of this for SE. Failing that, does anyone know of an alternative that would work, or if OSL Aroused handles this better than Aroused Redux does?

Thanks.