Bug report:

Your mod is giving them an orgasm at the appropriate time. However it has caused a NEW problem:

Animals no longer have their exposure reduced from any kind of intercourse. Vaginal, oral, anything. Tested on a wolf. I will be reducing it manually for now (You can't manually update last orgasm), but I thought it would be worth mentioning, thank you for your time.

Edit: Sometimes? Vaginal doesn't seem to do it now, when oral does. I don't get it. Further testing is required. Sometimes it's not updating their exposure.

After further testing, it just seems really random. Half the time it will update their exposure, half of the time it won't update their exposure. it always updates the animal's 'last orgasm' date, but exposure? not so much at this point, oddly.

Weird... shouldn't happen, obviously.

Unfortunately that log doesn't tell me much, other than that nothing happend.

Here's a version with some debug output, that'll hopefully give some useful information. Try to get a log with this:

TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.1DEBUG.7z

Got a meaningful papyrus for you. I think. This is the version you gave me, I managed to get one without 2000 lines of debug code... why are my papyrus always so long... ^^; Anyways... here!

Ah, yes, that's helpful. I *think* I know what's going on.

One more thing though: Are you playing with "Match creature genders" enabled? If not, could you repeat that with it turned on?

-snip-

Ah, yes, that's helpful. I *think* I know what's going on.

One more thing though: Are you playing with "Match creature genders" enabled? If not, could you repeat that with it turned on?

Deleting previous post. Fresh papyrus log, with 'match gender' on.

Do be aware: The very top of my Papyrus is always garbage. I must load a save file in Abandoned Prison before loading my actual file, or the game crashes. Almost ALWAYS.

Papyrus.0.log

Deleting previous post. Fresh papyrus log, with 'match gender' on.

Do be aware: The very top of my Papyrus is always garbage. I must load a save file in Abandoned Prison before loading my actual file, or the game crashes. Almost ALWAYS.

Confirms what I suspected.

This should fix it:

TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.1shouldbefixednow.7z

If it works, I'll put it on the file page.

(About the log: don't worry. All my debug messages contain "TTT", so I can just CTRL+F that.)

(About the load crashes: ever tried this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ ? Helped me quite a bit.)

-snip-

Confirms what I suspected.

This should fix it:

attachicon.gifTTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.1shouldbefixednow.7z

If it works, I'll put it on the file page.

(About the log: don't worry. All my debug messages contain "TTT", so I can just CTRL+F that.)

(About the load crashes: ever tried this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ ? Helped me quite a bit.)

Test 1: Exposure is reduced by vaginal/anal again.

Test 2: Oral no longer reduces exposure.

You sent me a version 1.0.1 there, did you send me the right file? This is how it used to work.

Papyrus.0.log

Test 1: Exposure is reduced by vaginal/anal again.

Test 2: Oral no longer reduces exposure.

You sent me a version 1.0.1 there, did you send me the right file? This is how it used to work.

Derp. I mistyped something. But from the log it looks like everything else is working as intended. Will fix it right up.

Edit: it's up. 99% certain it works this time, so I put it on the file page:

Changelog

- Fixed problem that made creatures not orgasm in made-before-gendered-creatures, non-oral animations.

- Added some debug logging to facilitate diagnosis of future problems.

This is in the scope of a mod request I made forever ago.

Have you considered making it so women and victims don't necessarily orgasm every time? Maybe by adding a randomness value to both parties in sex? It would add an interesting dynamic where women may have to work harder to climax on the day to day and victims may not be relieved to be raped. Outside of the scope of this mod (I guess) one could add relationship value as a contributing factor to how likely you are to climax in normal sex.

Hey. I tested it. Works perfectly so far. Thank you for all your time, Tanookitamatachi.

This is in the scope of a mod request I made forever ago.

Have you considered making it so women and victims don't necessarily orgasm every time? Maybe by adding a randomness value to both parties in sex? It would add an interesting dynamic where women may have to work harder to climax on the day to day and victims may not be relieved to be raped. Outside of the scope of this mod (I guess) one could add relationship value as a contributing factor to how likely you are to climax in normal sex.

Personally I think that entire request is outside of the scope of this mod. The ONLY thing this does is change what tags are used to produce orgasm where in the Sexlab Aroused Redux code. You should go post this in the Sexlab Aroused Redux thread, as it's more up that guy's department.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I assume that your mod still works the same way as is specified in the OP. What I would suggest is that you register for and handle the orgasm event that is generated by SexLab instead of trying to overwrite a SexLab Aroused Redux method. This has the major benefit that things will not break when SexLab Aroused Redux is updated, and will probably be compatible with the original SexLab Aroused too.

So I assume that your mod still works the same way as is specified in the OP. What I would suggest is that you register for and handle the orgasm event that is generated by SexLab instead of trying to overwrite a SexLab Aroused Redux method. This has the major benefit that things will not break when SexLab Aroused Redux is updated, and will probably be compatible with the original SexLab Aroused too.

That's a clever idea actually. Unfortunately I don't have the time to rewrite the mod right now, but I'll definitely take a look at it down the road.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, I would need to find a way to prevent out of place orgasms first... or somehow "unorgasm" them...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the mod. I have a little problem, my females in female position are orgasming after blowjobs.

The tags are this: CumInMouth, Dirty, Blowjob, Handjob, Standing, Knees, Kneeling, Oral, Hands, Penis, Straight, sex, Leito, FM, MF.

On the mod description I don't see the culprit. Does someone know what tag is making the female orgasm?

Hello, thanks for the mod. I have a little problem, my females in female position are orgasming after blowjobs.

The tags are this: CumInMouth, Dirty, Blowjob, Handjob, Standing, Knees, Kneeling, Oral, Hands, Penis, Straight, sex, Leito, FM, MF.

On the mod description I don't see the culprit. Does someone know what tag is making the female orgasm?

Huh, that shouldn't happen. Could you provide a papyrus log?

Huh, that shouldn't happen. Could you provide a papyrus log?

Ok, help me with this. I enable the logs in prefs, make the girl do the blowjob, close and look for the lines with the messages? Looking at your code, the only thing that looks possible its that the creature override is activating somehow. The other weird thing is that their orgasm counter resets to 0 but the exposure remains or is little affected

Ok, did the test, the orgasm isn't even logged by SLA or your code, but the timer goes to 0 on Sybille and has a 30 arousal decrease, the exposure remains. The character in male position is a female with male gender in sexlab, I don't know if its relevant.

Well, as far as my mod - and Aroused itself - is concerned, Sybille did in fact not have an orgasm during that scene, otherwise there would be something about it in the log. So the decrease you're seeing is definitely weird.

The only thing I can think of is some other mod interfering with the arousal values.

Ok, did the test, the orgasm isn't even logged by SLA or your code, but the timer goes to 0 on Sybille and has a 30 arousal decrease, the exposure remains. The character in male position is a female with male gender in sexlab, I don't know if its relevant.

Well, as far as my mod - and Aroused itself - is concerned, Sybille did in fact not have an orgasm during that scene, otherwise there would be something about it in the log. So the decrease you're seeing is definitely weird.

The only thing I can think of is some other mod interfering with the arousal values.

I'm trying to narrow it down. Boobjob behaves the same. The other way around, cunnilingus, reset the orgasm timer on male position. Thought of SLEN dialog changing something, but using SL to start the animation made the female orgasm too. Disabling "Separate Orgasms" on SL didn't work either. Probably I'll have to live with it  :-/ .

EDIT: Ok, played some more and now it seems to behave as intended. The only different thing is that the intercourse was not the first for the NPCs, that is, SexLab has partner information and sexual skills this time. Tried with various positions and NPCs. Seems like, they have a default orgasm to initialize something.