Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

To use Busty and this which would I install first?

You can't use busy and CBBE at the same time. Each is it's own different mesh.

Busty is a hex edited mesh of the vanilla body (and only works with the vanilla body), which means that: it's the same exact body as the original with some numbers blown over so when you use the slider, certain parts go further than others.

CBBE is a completely new mesh, that is in no way related to the vanilla body (besides maybe the skeleton it uses) so if you install one, it will overwrite the other. It's either you use Busty, or CBBE (and honestly the CBBE body slider does the exact same thing that busty did, but better)

Install CBBE, and use the bodyslide studio to just make the butt and breasts large.

You can use busty and CBBE yes, i am using it because i use the vault suit and i want some butt in my girl.

The only problem is that if the woman gets nakes the butt and breats will be a little too much, besides that no problem, if you center the triangle in the middle the busty will take no effect.

Just to check that there is still a issue with the neck seam correct? This is the first time I had this close of a closeup to notice this much of a issue.

Look in thread 'textures for dirty cbbe body (hi-res)' by Ubercharge, he has uploaded textures that [mostly] fix the neck seam issue (still like 1 pixel alpha gap but color is blended etc).

Busty is a hex edited mesh of the vanilla body (and only works with the vanilla body), which means that: it's the same exact body as the original with some numbers blown over so when you use the slider, certain parts go further than others.

CBBE is a completely new mesh, that is in no way related to the vanilla body (besides maybe the skeleton it uses) so if you install one, it will overwrite the other. It's either you use Busty, or CBBE (and honestly the CBBE body slider does the exact same thing that busty did, but better)

Install CBBE, and use the bodyslide studio to just make the butt and breasts large.

Busty and CBBE are fully compatible and can be used together. Also it does not matter what order you install them it will work just fine. In my opinion with the bodyslide tool there is no reason to keep using busty as you can shape your body precisely how you want it.

Busty and CBBE are fully compatible and can be used together. Also it does not matter what order you install them it will work just fine. In my opinion with the bodyslide tool there is no reason to keep using busty as you can shape your body precisely how you want it.

Until outfits start coming out its the only way to get some curves with clothes

HDT is based on a custom made skeleton for Skyrim.  I already asked Caliente before if her CBBE port was based on a custom skeleton.  She said it was based on the vanilla FO4 skeleton.

This means they will have to make new animations in order to take advantage of the FO4 skeleton.  But, from the looks of the skeleton there isn't alot of nodes for movement.  Meaning, unless a new custom skeleton comes out there wont' be much in the way of bouncing.

Until there's a plugin for 3ds max/blender to play around with skeletons, it'll be difficult to accomplish this.  Not to mention nifskope is still a WIP.

It's kind of funny that HDT bouncing butt and breast physics mod on Nexus has 431,000+ downloads but Bethesda gives no thought to the pervert community. :D

I mean to include myself in the community so no offense

HDT is based on a custom made skeleton for Skyrim.  I already asked Caliente before if her CBBE port was based on a custom skeleton.  She said it was based on the vanilla FO4 skeleton.

This means they will have to make new animations in order to take advantage of the FO4 skeleton.  But, from the looks of the skeleton there isn't alot of nodes for movement.  Meaning, unless a new custom skeleton comes out there wont' be much in the way of bouncing.

Until there's a plugin for 3ds max/blender to play around with skeletons, it'll be difficult to accomplish this.  Not to mention nifskope is still a WIP.

It's kind of funny that HDT bouncing butt and breast physics mod on Nexus has 431,000+ downloads but Bethesda gives no thought to the pervert community. :D

I mean to include myself in the community so no offense

No offense at all, it's not only us perverts but not everyone wears underwear. I mean, in this case I'd think after being in cryo for 200 years you would want to air out your bits and pieces right? lol Plus who doesn't wanna feel a little brahman hide on their nipples?

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

You really shouldn't be too demanding. Caliente probably knows about the issues with it, but keep in mind that the download is in ALPHA stage, meaning that it's not really ready to be used for the public.

Though, what you're asking for isnt a fix to a problem, it's demanding Caliente to make this mod to your preference, which I believe is not what this mod is about.

Please keep in mind that this mod probably took a lot of time to put together without the creation kit tools,

it's also probably taking a lot of time to find work arounds for the current small seam issues with the model.

Use body slide studio that was linked with the CBBE download.

There are plenty of sliders, (and i really do mean very many plenty) and a few of those sliders are for the arms. Play around with it and see if YOU can get what is available to YOUR liking.

The program isn't scary to use. I believe in you sir. :heart:

*Picard double facepalm* ...I'm more than familiar with BodySlide program already since Skyrim. I already mentioned of using it on page 17. I'm just being specific is all and I know full well how though it is to make something. Sorry If come off demanding. I'm just frustrated with games never having the option to make your female brute look the part and now with Fallout 4, there's finally that element but, it's not quite there yet as the forearm inconsistency remains even with arms set to -100 (makes them somewhat thicker) and chubby arms set to 100. The forearms only have muscle at the very upper area but barely in middle, it just goes all stick-like from there.

Just sort of hoping to see it all fixed by next year and felt I needed to toss my input here. I'm the least social person so, pardon my inability to co-exist with others.

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

You really shouldn't be too demanding. Caliente probably knows about the issues with it, but keep in mind that the download is in ALPHA stage, meaning that it's not really ready to be used for the public.

Though, what you're asking for isnt a fix to a problem, it's demanding Caliente to make this mod to your preference, which I believe is not what this mod is about.

Please keep in mind that this mod probably took a lot of time to put together without the creation kit tools,

it's also probably taking a lot of time to find work arounds for the current small seam issues with the model.

There are plenty of sliders, (and i really do mean very many plenty) and a few of those sliders are for the arms. Play around with it and see if YOU can get what is available to YOUR liking.

*Picard double facepalm* ...I'm more than familiar with BodySlide program already since Skyrim. I already mentioned of using it on page 17. I'm just being specific is all and I know full well how though it is to make something. Sorry If come off demanding. I'm just frustrated with games never having the option to make your female brute look the part and now with Fallout 4, there's finally that element but, it's not quite there yet as the forearm inconsistency remains even with arms set to -100 (makes them somewhat thicker) and chubby arms set to 100. The forearms only have muscle at the very upper area but barely in middle, it just goes all stick-like from there.

Just sort of hoping to see it all fixed by next year and felt I needed to toss my input here. I'm the least social person so, pardon my inability to co-exist with others.

It's still alpha, who knows what the future will hold but getting frustrated so early on won't help at all. While I'm personally not a fan of overly muscular women, if there was a SM skin color and the muscle you're hoping for I would totally RP as a SM. I always thought it was weird that we never got to become any other character aside from a human. I would think a game like this should have missions or secrets. If you're rads ever reached a certain point like you would ghoulify or you got snatched by SM and were forcefully turned but kept your own mind. I can understand totally. Hopefully it can be done in the future :D

I use BadilatorBBBB-XXL with CBBE with no issues and gets great curves even with clothes and armors. Beautiful work with the CBBE alpha and bodyslides Caliente and team... 

I modded Harness outfit (just simpla alpha painting)  to make knee pads torn.   Please, consider adding full body under your outfits like vanilla body was, so people can edit alphas and tweak outfits...       

Meant to answer this earlier -- The body is technically included.  If you open the bodyslide/slidersets/RaiderHarness.osp file in a text editor (its just xml) you can find the following block of text on line 292 :  

<Slider name="BodyZap" invert="false" default="100" hidden="true" zap="true">
            <Data name="CBBEBodyZap" target="CBBE" local="true">RaiderHarness.osd\CBBEBodyZap</Data>
        </Slider>

set the default value to 0, save and reload the outfit and you'll see the legs are back.  That outfit has clipping at the feet, and there will probably be lots of clipping during animation.  Just mentioning this, because replacing that zap slider with something that keeps portions of leg behind transparent areas is easily done with outfit studio, but is just currently set to erase everything hidden.

Works like a charm, with minimal clipping on my petite preset. Untested on curvy/busty builds.

post-1007729-0-34127500-1450323918_thumb.png

post-1007729-0-20494500-1450323822_thumb.png

As can be seen above, depending on the retexture, the nipples can poke through the fabric, as well as minor tears around the butt and some holes around the feet. Hardly noticeable though, and adds to the worn look I enjoy anyway. So win/win I'd say.

Note: These aren't my textures, just some I found on the Nexus. Should work with most raider harness retextures, just ensure you're using correct naming conventions.

It's still alpha, who knows what the future will hold but getting frustrated so early on won't help at all. While I'm personally not a fan of overly muscular women, if there was a SM skin color and the muscle you're hoping for I would totally RP as a SM. I always thought it was weird that we never got to become any other character aside from a human. I would think a game like this should have missions or secrets. If you're rads ever reached a certain point like you would ghoulify or you got snatched by SM and were forcefully turned but kept your own mind. I can understand totally. Hopefully it can be done in the future :D

Frustrated so early on!?! *sigh* I've been frustrated for a long time now, since the ye olde RPG games. Always human this or elf that but never something that looks like this:

1421627101.ultrafox_ravenhorn.jpg

Muscular and strong but still attractive (attractive is subjective, what is attractive to me is not attractive to someone else).

Now If you'll excuse me. I need to calm my nerves.

EDIT: And don't even mention about MMORPGs to me. Boring lag-infested grindfests the lot of them.

EDIT2: Darn thing shortens the link and I guess that's why it doesn't work for some so now ye have an entire post bloated by a picture. Sorry about that.

Frustrated so early on!?! *sigh* I've been frustrated for a long time now, since the ye olde RPG games. Always human this or elf that but never something that looks like this: http://d.facdn.net/art/ultrafox/1421627101/1421627101.ultrafox_ravenhorn.jpg

Muscular and strong but still attractive (attractive is subjective, what is attractive to me is not attractive to someone else).

Now If you'll excuse me. I need to calm my nerves.

EDIT: And don't even mention about MMORPGs to me. Boring lag-infested grindfests the lot of them.

We understand what you are saying but you are effectively asking for something this mod is unintended for. 

It seems you'd be well off if Body Slide included a forearm slider? Your link was broken, so I couldn't see your reference image. Now, I played around with sliders before replying and did indeed manage to make a decently toned and buff body down to the legs, though as you mention, everything from the elbow down to the hands can't actually be enlarged. Unless the mod author chooses to create sliders to manipulate said areas, you may just have to settle with beefy arms.

If you're looking for muscle definition, then you'll likely have to wait until alternate CBBE body textures start to crop up once the mod is fully released. Whether or not muscle definition is something that can be added to a slider is beyond me.

Archived