Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

If anybody knows why the hands become invisible you would be a great help

Default hands were included with the original package. The first-person mesh is in the 2a package,

No, I have the hands. I'm just trying to hack the Courser uniform to show the female body so I can get the benefits of wearing it without it showing:

TBLRN8z.jpgAJfSaZ7.jpg

well well im the only one who cant get the BodySlide tool to work X/ but the body mod itself works for fine for me

Extract the archive anywhere in its folder, run the exe 'as admin' and it works great. Very nice results.

AFAIK you only need to run exe as an admin if you've installed Fallout into your program files of Windows (which you should never do because fuck Windows in the ass, seriously). If you installed Fallout on an SSD or secondary drive then you just click the 64bit exe and go to town.

AFAIK you only need to run exe as an admin if you've installed Fallout into your program files of Windows (which you should never do because fuck Windows in the ass, seriously). If you installed Fallout on an SSD or secondary drive then you just click the 64bit exe and go to town.

Yeah, generally that's true. I've found though that with all the ini files involved it's a safe bet since those are on the root drive, it's the same reason I *always* run NMM as admin.

- "You never go full retard...."

@above: Make sure you havces /Meshes & /Textures added to your Fallout.ini file

Now look.. I'm sorry if this offends anyone.. but why the f&*k does it seem like a bunch of 12 year olds are coming into this thread and hurriedly downloaind CBBE so they can get neky's... only to skipp reading the thread or the README! at all!

- - -

Back on topic to testing. Is the texture issue with wearing the harness fixed as of Alpha Version 2? [The giant nipple of doom issue, and blocked color shoulders]

probably be cause some are 12 year olds.

side note I did find. I was messing with body slide and found  that each time you hit build it tosses a new dds etc.  into your fo4 data eventually  the game confuses the crap out of them. I went from  hot nude to bra in 2 seconds and a reload lol. had to uninstall cbbe mod and body slide and start all over. so word of warning.

Looks like someones trying to post the Alpha on nexus again, changed the name and naming scheme a bit but it looks like the alpha without bodyslide included. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6269/? One of the mods may wish to verify.

Yes i think it is, just downloaded it from Nexus to and compared the folders to the latest alpha version, and they are exactly the same down to the last byte.

Reported the file that it is very probably the CBBE alpha

lmfao they renamed the readme and and esp and put 1 line in the readme. even has the neck texture with the same name. what a dick, thats the kind of person you take out back and beat with a bat

No worries, already reported to the Nexus mods in chat and gone in a few minutes. :P

its gone, either they deleted it themselves or a mod did.

EDIT: Faster than expected.

Also reported. File's gone,"MaximanROG" likely deleted it.

Shitty thing is, he's likely a member here.

he got the banhammer

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3563605-maximanrog-banned/&do=findComment&comment=32121405

What an idiot. Did he really think he could rip one of the most anticipated mods? For once, I'm happy Nexus jumped on this without their usual bullshit.

Just a little note - we're usually not this harsh about permissions and getting people banned.

This is just because we don't want the alpha of CBBE spreading TOO far just yet, because we feel like we want to get a release version out when it's more ready.

Although with the recent video coverage, this is getting harder and harder. :P

Archived