Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

First off I would like to thank Caliente and all others that worked so hard to get this out.  I have been using CBBE since Skyrim and it is my all time favorite thanks to the great supporting toolset Caliente worked so hard on allowing us to make the body we love not neccesarily what the creator wanted.  The shear ability to customize the body with sliders is what made me fall in love with this great mod.

So far the only issues I notices are the ones already known the neck gap, wrist seams and neck seam.  This is amazing that there are no actual huge significant issues at this stage I am more then comfortable to play using this alpha version.  So far I have not seen any clipping so that is a good thing can't wait to be able to morph all the vanilla armor and outfits with the batch build it will make fallout so amazing.

As asked I got some screens of my custom body which I feel is very natural looking over all.  Sorry if the screens are poor I probably could have zoomed in some more and I forgot how to disable the hud...

The body is a customized CBBE Slim preset here is the file: SlimModified.xml

post-340972-0-72373600-1450296241_thumb.pngpost-340972-0-35646100-1450296245_thumb.pngpost-340972-0-09139800-1450296249_thumb.png

curious, that mod that makes the boobs "jiggly" and react to movement....will it come to fallout 4? :angel:

My understanding is that right now it seems unlikely, based mainly on the fact that the newer version of the Havok physics mod used in FO4 does not have the public dev tools available that the older version of Havok used in Skyrim does.

It's almost pointless to predict where things will go before the major toolsets are released and people can update the analysis of formats and start to create workarounds and so on, though.

curious, that mod that makes the boobs "jiggly" and react to movement....will it come to fallout 4? :angel:

My understanding is that right now it seems unlikely, based mainly on the fact that the newer version of the Havok physics mod used in FO4 does not have the public dev tools available that the older version of Havok used in Skyrim does.

It's almost pointless to predict where things will go before the major toolsets are released and people can update the analysis of formats and start to create workarounds and so on, though.

With HDT-SMP they replaced the havok physic engine with bullet if I understood it correctly. Might be possible like this ;)

Thanks xradeckx I realy like this body texture :D, any chance you could share that breast preset? I like the shape of it

I'm glad you like it ^^ 

There is my body preset, must copy in bodyslide/ sliderpresets

Enjoy^^

xradeckx

Thank you I used your skin, love it.

Glad to hear it ^^

Hi im using your textures and want to try your preset but where to put it? i tried different folders but cannot find it in BS... do i have to rename it?

Hi , inside bodyslider folder there is another folder called Sliderpresets, you must put de xml.file there

Thank you for response but ive tried that but its not showing in BS.curtain down thing

Where are my own saved presets? the only preset in the preset folder is the CBBE one hm

Thanks xradeckx I realy like this body texture :D, any chance you could share that breast preset? I like the shape of it

I'm glad you like it ^^ 

There is my body preset, must copy in bodyslide/ sliderpresets

Enjoy^^

xradeckx

Thank you I used your skin, love it.

Glad to hear it ^^

Hi im using your textures and want to try your preset but where to put it? i tried different folders but cannot find it in BS... do i have to rename it?

Hi , inside bodyslider folder there is another folder called Sliderpresets, you must put de xml.file there

Thank you for response but ive tried that but its not showing in BS.curtain down thing

Where are my own saved presets? the only preset in the preset folder is the CBBE one hm

That folder only comes with the CBBE.xml by defualt. You have to save a preset you made  or place one you download from here into there to have it availble for use in BodySlide and in-game.

Just thought I'd show some screens of my preset:

2015_12_16_00001.jpg2015_12_16_00002.jpg

how did you get BodySlide tool to work? for it's not working for me anyidea?

Never had a problem here. Did you install the body first, then extract and run the bodyslide tool?

yes sir i did

Never had a problem here. Did you install the body first, then extract and run the bodyslide tool?

yes sir i did

Can't say i know then. Is your folder set correctly? (Should be set to your data folder, you might need admin privileges to write here)

yes sir i did

Can't say i know then. Is your folder set correctly? (Should be set to your data folder, you might need admin privileges to write here)

well yeah it's set to the data folder, look at settings but all looks right, so i really dont get why it dont work X/

yes sir i did

Run the tool s admin, it'll work perfectly.

Or, better, don't install Steam (and games) on Program Files.

To use Busty and this which would I install first?

You can't use busy and CBBE at the same time. Each is it's own different mesh.

Busty is a hex edited mesh of the vanilla body (and only works with the vanilla body), which means that: it's the same exact body as the original with some numbers blown over so when you use the slider, certain parts go further than others.

CBBE is a completely new mesh, that is in no way related to the vanilla body (besides maybe the skeleton it uses) so if you install one, it will overwrite the other. It's either you use Busty, or CBBE (and honestly the CBBE body slider does the exact same thing that busty did, but better)

Install CBBE, and use the bodyslide studio to just make the butt and breasts large.

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

You really shouldn't be too demanding. Caliente probably knows about the issues with it, but keep in mind that the download is in ALPHA stage, meaning that it's not really ready to be used for the public.

Though, what you're asking for isnt a fix to a problem, it's demanding Caliente to make this mod to your preference, which I believe is not what this mod is about.

Please keep in mind that this mod probably took a lot of time to put together without the creation kit tools,

it's also probably taking a lot of time to find work arounds for the current small seam issues with the model.

Use body slide studio that was linked with the CBBE download.

There are plenty of sliders, (and i really do mean very many plenty) and a few of those sliders are for the arms. Play around with it and see if YOU can get what is available to YOUR liking.

The program isn't scary to use. I believe in you sir. :heart:

Archived