Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

I am very exited for the Caliente's Bodyslide mod. I wnjoyed CBBE for skyrim.

But my question or rather a humble request is can Caliente or anyone make male version of bodyslide ?

I loved making beautiful females in skyrim bot thin, curvy, chubby and sometimes EXTREME females ........BUT......... sadly I can only make extreme schlongs.

It will be great if I could create many varities of males too.

All I am asking is for gender equality !!   :angel:

post-74075-0-39393600-1450203971_thumb.jpg

post-74075-0-55875400-1450203998_thumb.png

post-74075-0-61091800-1450204029_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for making it all possible.  :cool:

attachicon.gifPreset.rar (only the femalebody.niff & body slider preset)

How u get this wet textures?

I know you did not ask me but; I have no idea how others got it but I have it, too. I just made a small change to the FemaleBody_s (specular map) texture. An increase in contrast and a lower lightness did it for me. Just increase the lightness will do it too. I just wanted a sharper wetness.

Edit: I meant contrast, not saturation. Changed it.

Edit 2: I also wanted sweat droplets so I added yellow drops on the maps green texture. The mod NUCLEAR Nude on nexus is a good example of this.

Thx for answer. Can u please upload ur femalebody_s?  cant edit it myself right now(

Sure. But be aware, my version is just a quick edit I made of the CBBE texture. Not really intended to release to anyone. And if you don't want a shine seam on the neck you have to get a different specular map for the head, like the one from Nuclear Nude. Also there is a seam at the wrist, even though I included a hand texture.

Edit: Made a tiny change to the skin. :3

WetSkin.rar

Guest endgameaddiction

making a thread and then posting the same stuff here? mod will not be amused  :cool:

I told him to post here. He has a better chance getting a response from Cali here than on the other thread. And his suggestion/request seems worthwhile for those who want to play as a male or make male followers with proportional body adjustments.

Danz, you could always PM a moderator to have your thread deleted. They'll be happy enough to do it upon your request.

I made what I think to be a more 'realistic' curvy/thick girl than the one in the OP. 

This body makes use of a lot of negative values and 100%+ values.

thoughts? preset at the bottom of the post, edit how you will. 

Preview in Bodyslide 

post-409605-0-08957200-1450210471_thumb.png

post-409605-0-56835700-1450210479_thumb.png

post-409605-0-46730900-1450210482_thumb.png

I made the mon pubis a little larger and further out with using negative values, personal preference 

post-409605-0-20313200-1450210485_thumb.png

Ingame screenshots

post-409605-0-04971400-1450210649_thumb.png

post-409605-0-24382700-1450210934_thumb.jpg

post-409605-0-42096800-1450210935_thumb.jpg

post-409605-0-94843800-1450210936_thumb.jpg 

This is my first real post on LoversLab pls be gentle.  What's the best way to post pictures so they're not thumbnails?

Preset Thick curvy.zip

I made what I think to be a more 'realistic' curvy/thick girl than the one in the OP. 

thoughts? anyone want the preset? 

Preview in Bodyslide 

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

attachicon.gif3.png

I made the mon pubis a little larger and further out with using negative values, personal preference 

attachicon.gif4.png

Ingame screenshots

This is my first real post on LoversLab pls be gentle.  What's the best way to post pictures so they're not thumbnails?

I like it but i thinks the legs are really "big" if i can say like that, the rest its pretty good, atleast for me

I would want the present too, the xml file, so i can edit the legs xD

First of all ,

Many thanks to Caliente for the awesome Meshes Body, i use it on all games ^^ 
Skyrim, Fallout etc.

I really love how is the alpha body.

And no comments about the bodyslider than allow to do our dreams perfect female body :P

This texture mod i made my self its simple, it adds new textures to female body parts.
Textures than i consider more milf and mature for a woman that its a mother.

I just add details like new and more detailed nipple textures.
Veins to simulate breast-feeding Breast.
Moles to the front and back body part

And a completely new vagina textures, wih more detail and pubic hair :) Medium Bush at the moment.

All the job its done with Photoshop CS5.

Installation: Just place the folder in to /Fallout /Data and replace it.
Note: This will replace your current female texture body.

Uninstallation: Just replace with another texture body or replace with Original CBBE

Know Issues: None

Im just a gamer, not a modder, but i like play with textures, and i make ones as i like. (My preference)

This is completely for my self, but i want to share to people who really enjoy female's bodys ^^  :angel:
And of course for Caliente ^^

PD : Caliente if you read this, you can do whatever you want with this texture, i hope you simply like it a bit  :blush:

Regards 

xradeckx aka Radeck_Stark

:heart:

Thanks again all:)

I'd like to do a male version of cbbe, complete with sliders and textures... it's just a matter of having the time to do it :)    

Are you shure? In Skyrim nobody made BodySlide for males only for females. It would be a huge work on skinned meshes and so on.

Is there a temporary fix for the difference in color between the head and cbbe body? 

Mod is in alpha, read the description. On page 7 where you downloaded.

Knew that, just wondering if anyone has made there own...ghetto fix that I could employ. Thanks tho

Preview in Bodyslide 

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

attachicon.gif3.png

attachicon.gif4.png

Ingame screenshots

I like it but i thinks the legs are really "big" if i can say like that, the rest its pretty good, atleast for me

Preset uploaded to the bottom of the post 

Preview in Bodyslide 

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

attachicon.gif3.png

attachicon.gif4.png

Ingame screenshots

Preset uploaded to the bottom of the post 

Thanks, it is really good man, just i dont like those legs haha

NECK SEAM FIX

Today I decided to make those nasty seams a past!    after some tedious texture transferring and hand over-paint, I managed to get all, diffuse, normals and spec/glossiness textures almost exactly in place.   Still there is gap between head and body models, so its not perfect, but as far as you can get with textures...    

seamfix.jpg

I think the harness needs to be the first converted piece of clothing in the game as currently it renders raiders as floating heads and hands shooting at me. at liest with the other outfits I can see them.

You did something wrong, it works fine on my end. This is how all my Female enemies look who have the Harnes/Gunner Harness on and males are also working fine. 

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00002.jpg

I had calyp's harness mod installed I shut it off but still have texture issues as in im seeing not boobs and a nipple n  stomach area. maybe I just didn't make her fat enough. I like healthy  its a personal preference. healthy yet stacked.

Are you sure you put the harness with your edits in the proper place? "Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\armor\raider04" I am also using Calyps's harness with the default .esp and having no issues. I think you put stuff in the wrong spots or you didn't make the proper edits to the .ini files. You should look up some guides on how to use bodyslide properly, I think there is a write up on this forum somewhere not positive though. Double check your ini files and make sure all the files are in their proper folders.

imstalled via nexus mod manager.

This is made to be MANUALLY installed. That is your problem right here.

Archived