Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Is there any possibility of sliders being added to alter torso and/or leg length? Or does the game depend on characters being a specific height? (I know it does at least for some animations, like power armor entry, but that's just an unfortunate side-effect and can be ignored).

Also, is there any way a mod could be made so that only the player and select NPCs(Like companions) use the CBBE mesh/skeleton/textures/etc?

Also, is there any way a mod could be made so that only the player and select NPCs(Like companions) use the CBBE mesh/skeleton/textures/etc?

Someone could correct me, but afaik this is not possible because the body mesh is called by the race. HumanRace calls FemableBody.nif for women, and MaleBody.nif for men so every npc in that race gets the same mesh and custom races can't be added without the creation kit.

What could be possible, though im not too sure, is to fake it by making a custom armor and making it use the CBBE .nif, then you could apply different 'armors' to npcs that would just be naked body meshes, but you could make as many variations as you want

Someone could correct me, but afaik this is not possible because the body mesh is called by the race. HumanRace calls FemableBody.nif for women, and MaleBody.nif for men so every npc in that race gets the same mesh and custom races can't be added without the creation kit.

What could be possible, though im not too sure, is to fake it by making a custom armor and making it use the CBBE .nif, then you could apply different 'armors' to npcs that would just be naked body meshes, but you could make as many variations as you want

Outside of custom races, how about a modification that alters how the vanilla triangle slider scales the body proportions? Essentially, set it so that when the triangle slider is set to the middle(Which for nearly all vanilla NPCs, this is the case), the body matches CBBE Slim, but when the triangle slider is adjusted towards a single point, like muscular, it shifts the appearance to that of CBBE Curvy(or another custom preset). This would leave the player with unique proportions relative to the rest of female actors, and through the use of console commands, you can selectively add the same proportions to any NPC.

Again, thank you for releasing the alpha of this mod and bodyslide!

I've only seen one other person on this topic post about this, but it seems like it's impossible to break off limbs when using this mod. Only the head will come off. Why would one want to break such beautiful bodies though..? Well, shit happens.

Really looking forward to release, and see all the mods that follows! I never tried using Outfitter in Skyrim, but looking forward to the release if it as well to mess around with it and just try to figure out what it can and can't do! :D

Hoping to get my Sam dressed in Calyps' open harness without having the belly-nipple!

How do I go about uninstalling this? As it seems to have overwrited the default female textures so now when in game without CBBE activated it puts the CBBE texture on the normal vanilla body which makes it so my woman has a nipple on her tummy...lol. So how do you properly uninstall it as just deleting the esp hasn't worked

I thought I was really smart.  There is a nifty non-lore friendly mod - Colossus Armor, which is just the femalebody.nif  renamed, and the some texturing to give it a shiny metal skinsuit look.  

"OK", I thought, "I will just do a quick copy of the CBBE body, some fancy texturing, and voila, Skinny chick with Huge Rockets in a stainless steel suit from Mars."

But no...i managed to create the floating head and pip boy mod.     But I think there is something to the idea, so time for a little more work.  I need to look at the insides of the harness armor alpha to see why it works and my idea did not...

Or I could just get back to work and wait for the release of the outfit studio...

By the way, using Unique Player gives you the ability to single out the player only.  So far, it seems to be very stable...

I thought I was really smart.  There is a nifty non-lore friendly mod - Colossus Armor, which is just the femalebody.nif  renamed, and the some texturing to give it a shiny metal skinsuit look.  

"OK", I thought, "I will just do a quick copy of the CBBE body, some fancy texturing, and voila, Skinny chick with Huge Rockets in a stainless steel suit from Mars."

But no...i managed to create the floating head and pip boy mod.     But I think there is something to the idea, so time for a little more work.  I need to look at the insides of the harness armor alpha to see why it works and my idea did not...

Or I could just get back to work and wait for the release of the outfit studio...

By the way, using Unique Player gives you the ability to single out the player only.  So far, it seems to be very stable...

I too had trouble with Colossus Armor. Everything ended up showing up as pink and there were "heavy" add ons and it was just confusing... I deleted it. Shame, it looked amazing.

just use the nexus mod manager. it worked just fine for my installs

Can you give me a play buy play ive never used it installed it got the manager working now im lost lol.

if you've used the manager to install it, all you need to do is find the bodyslide file in the games data folder, find the .exe and (this is the important part) RUN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR.

there was a message farther back in the pages after the initial unveiling that if you don't you will get very ugly crashes or something.

after that, trial and error your sliders till you get something you like, and follow the instructions the p[rogram gives you to build them for the game. once thats done, make sure they are saved (should be part of the build process, but i'm paranoid about losing work like that) close it out, and go in game to see how the look.

I obviously screwed up somewhere at some point, but I have no idea where. Any ideas?

Remove all body mods, like Nuclear Nudes which is probably causing that issue. Daisy Dukes or SummerWear should go to, you don't need them... CBBE is the shit.

With CBBE Alpha, once you are in the game, you can then trade and assign harness (hit ~   then, "additem 0008158D"), she won't be fully nude but its a starting point.

With Piper, you can give her the harness, then remove her leather coat it's one of these, just hit ~ then type "removeitem  XXXXXXXXX "(000732B9, 000732B9, 000732B5... pretty sure its the 1st one) and take away the harness (removeitem 0008158D) and she should be buck nekid. Just be sure to mouse click on her so you get her code to show before attempting all of this.

But for your main character, delete all body mods like Nuclear, that was my issues and it should fix yours... I hope. This is done by setting your CBBE dropdown in the Alpha. Dont even tamper with the "NeverNude" drop down... dont touch that. Just, "CBBE" & "Raider Harness".

In the PLUGINS tab of NMM deselect CBBE.esp and in the MODS tab, uninstall it. Run it as a standalone from whereever you installed it. I threw it in the data section under Tools, don't try to use it or install it from NMM. Unzip it and manually install it to a folder you feel comfortable know where you can find it.

Any other questions, please let me know and I'll try and help. Good luck my friend.

How do I open the Bodyslide menu ? I still haven't found it.

It's an app not a mod. So you open the exe file... You create the body outside the game..

How do I go about uninstalling this? As it seems to have overwrited the default female textures so now when in game without CBBE activated it puts the CBBE texture on the normal vanilla body which makes it so my woman has a nipple on her tummy...lol. So how do you properly uninstall it as just deleting the esp hasn't worked

Delete Textures, Meshes and Materials folders. Or use NMM or Fallout 4 mod manager to install/uninstall mods in the future.

just use the nexus mod manager. it worked just fine for my installs

Can you give me a play buy play ive never used it installed it got the manager working now im lost lol.

if you've used the manager to install it, all you need to do is find the bodyslide file in the games data folder, find the .exe and (this is the important part) RUN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR.

there was a message farther back in the pages after the initial unveiling that if you don't you will get very ugly crashes or something.

after that, trial and error your sliders till you get something you like, and follow the instructions the p[rogram gives you to build them for the game. once thats done, make sure they are saved (should be part of the build process, but i'm paranoid about losing work like that) close it out, and go in game to see how the look.

Watch Gopher's videos about it for a step by step guide. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DdGbu7-Chui4ZQuZZCGbpWl

It's an app not a mod. So you open the exe file... You create the body outside the game..

Delete Textures, Meshes and Materials folders. Or use NMM or Fallout 4 mod manager to install/uninstall mods in the future.

whoa whoa whoa there, dont delete those folders. if you have any other mods installed you will effectively break all of them. If you manually installed, simply open up the zip/7zip/rar file and open each folder and compare the files you have installed on your computer and delete the ones that match don't just batch delete those main folders.

whoa whoa whoa there, dont delete those folders. if you have any other mods installed you will effectively break all of them. If you manually installed, simply open up the zip/7zip/rar file and open each folder and compare the files you have installed on your computer and delete the ones that match don't just batch delete those main folders.

AGREED.

If you delete all those folders you destroy everything you've done so far.

Learning the file hierarchy and how to drag and drop individual files will help out immensely. Zip files you download will normally show you where to drop them. Start at  [installed Drive]/Games/Fallout 4/Data.... and then go from there.

I like to extract the zip files to my desktop and then open them in a window at half screen. Then open another window at half screen that shows "[installed Drive]/Games/Fallout 4/Data.."  and contrast and compare from there. Once you get it, it's pretty simple to follow.

There we go.

Make sure to read Cali's notes!

Run BodySlide as an admin.

CBBE will currently cause issues with the vanilla outfits, so make sure you know how to remove it again if you don't want to test it out anymore!

May I ask how to uninstall it. I just removed the ESP but it hasn't worked :(

Open the archives in a 7-zip or WinRar, take a look at what files it contains. Find those files in your Fallout4\Data folder and remove them.

If you used NMM, simply uninstall the mod.

Is there any possibility of sliders being added to alter torso and/or leg length? Or does the game depend on characters being a specific height? (I know it does at least for some animations, like power armor entry, but that's just an unfortunate side-effect and can be ignored).

Yes, animations and the skeleton are/can be a problem here. There's a Knee Height and Waist Height slider, but it's not a true "length", just shifting parts around.

How'd you get dem nips so huge?

Use the NipplePerkiness and NipplePerk2 sliders (temporary names).

Well, it's not working for me. I followed all the instructions given, changed my fallout4.ini to fallout4custom.ini just to be sure that's not the problem, yet it still shows me the vanilla nude. what could i have missed? 

thanks

There is a fallout4.ini and a fallout4custom.ini.

Archived