Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

I've been having an issue getting CBBE to run properly. It seems that the only thing that is loading is the textures. I've checked and everything seems to be installed correctly, including the mods to the ini files. I don't have any other mods that should be interfering with it, so I'm at a loss as to why it won't work. If I go back to the vanilla textures, everything is normal, so that means the body mod is not working. I must be missing a file somewhere, but am unsure which one. The problem has been previously mentioned here about 10 pages back, but was eventually burred under other posts. If someone could explain how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Is the NPC being fully nude (not wearing a nude suit or alike)? Even though you said you did the .ini edits, check them again to see if they're correct.

You have to add this to your "Fallout4Custom.ini" file that's located in "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4":

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

The second entry doesn't really affect things much if the first entry exists, but it's there to decrease loading times.

Yea, I put that in there yesterday, prior to installing CBBE, it hasn't affected it.

I've been having an issue getting CBBE to run properly. It seems that the only thing that is loading is the textures. I've checked and everything seems to be installed correctly, including the mods to the ini files. I don't have any other mods that should be interfering with it, so I'm at a loss as to why it won't work. If I go back to the vanilla textures, everything is normal, so that means the body mod is not working. I must be missing a file somewhere, but am unsure which one. The problem has been previously mentioned here about 10 pages back, but was eventually burred under other posts. If someone could explain how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/page-7

Did you download everything from this page of Caliente's post? Did you manually transfer everything over? I think your issue is you need to grab the textures files from the zip and plug them in to your {HARD DRIVE]:\Games\Fallout 4\Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale folder.

And what Cell said above... of course.

Yes, I put everything in manually just to make sure, double checked and it's still currently not loading. 

As to cell, does that mean I can remove the meshes/texture thing from resource string or should it just stay in there?

Try loading with noclipping armor disabled. idk what it is but it sounds like it could be an issue.

I removed those mods, and it's still happening.

Try loading with noclipping armor disabled. idk what it is but it sounds like it could be an issue.

I removed those mods, and it's still happening.

open the CBBE_fo4_alpha_v0_2a.7z manually, and highlight and paste everything there into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data" obviously replace w.e drive you have your game installed on. Then open the game, if it doesn't work right off the bat when it's loading your textures you have some kind of conflict somewhere and might want to do a clean install and start fresh. Also, if the game is pirated might also run into issues with it not being up to date not sure though

Oh, and overwrite ALL if it asks.

@shamrock idk what browser you use, but in chrome you can right click and search an image. A high res one comes up and you can pretty much tell from there its fake, if that doesn't convince you it also shows up on tons of sexdoll related pinterests if you do a search on the higher res one. Plus, AA's boobs are bigger and rounder and her nipples are nowhere near that big.

Not sure on that man... I've done the GIS, Bing, Yahoo search on this image... can't find much on it. The GIS pulls up a lot of Google+ posts but can't trust them. The face in the image doesn't scream realdoll to me. RealDoll hasn't done those cup sizes in awhile as well. My main guess is AA, possibly ASX but thats a long shot., but I won't concede that it's not a realdoll, mecha or the like... I just follow them haphazardly. I can see where points where it could be considered completely silicone but other parts that say it's a big titted bimbo. Here's a hig rez photo...

mUJLlnC.jpg

Honestly.... If you don't know how to install simple textures/mesh replacer you shouldn't be messing around with ALPHA level testing.

It took me awhile, and I'll agree I'm probably not the best to give advice. 

But this forum has given so much to me since Skyrim, I feel I need to give back some. Any help I can give I will gladly give.

Can we not joke about newcomers? I was once one. You may have been one once.

Don't forget why we all are here, to help each other... not just to get the latest bouncing tits mod.

it's frustrating because i0m not a newcomer. i've been playing a modded skyrim for years, and with fallout i decided to start commenting and to be a part of this awesome community.

anyway, i did create a ...custom.ini and it still doesn't work. also, my problem is probably not related to this being an alpha release. i must have messed something.

thanks a lot for the support!

EDIT: i did go through all the forum pages. i've been following this thread since it has appeared on loverslab. i loved cbbe on skyrim and couldn't do a female playthrough without caliente's awesome work!

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

i personally never use, dont ask me why, but when i used that line and deleted the other, my game got more laggy and loading times gone hell xD
i still stick to 
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

this line, and still no issues on installing mods

but to solve problem with textures, why dont u delete everything inside  C:\Users\YouName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4 ?

------------

Delete everything except your save inside C:\Users\Yuu\Documents\My Games\Fallout4

Disable all you Mods on NNM (Nexus-Mod-Manager)

Restart your Fallout 4 Launcher (gives you mostly New Ini)

Go Fallout4.ini

Add: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

(Fallout4Custom mostly comes with the custom fallout 4 tool, which, can kill your game if something goes wrong)

Next go Fallout4Prefs add: 

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
uLastAspectRatio=1

And reinstall your mods, start with CBBE see if its working without texture probs, for me i never had any problems, until i tried F4ConfigTool XD

hope it helps you, or for people who got problems.

(if anything is wrong, correct me)

Also, is there any way a mod could be made so that only the player and select NPCs(Like companions) use the CBBE mesh/skeleton/textures/etc?

Someone could correct me, but afaik this is not possible because the body mesh is called by the race. HumanRace calls FemableBody.nif for women, and MaleBody.nif for men so every npc in that race gets the same mesh and custom races can't be added without the creation kit.

What could be possible, though im not too sure, is to fake it by making a custom armor and making it use the CBBE .nif, then you could apply different 'armors' to npcs that would just be naked body meshes, but you could make as many variations as you want

I thought I was really smart.  There is a nifty non-lore friendly mod - Colossus Armor, which is just the femalebody.nif  renamed, and the some texturing to give it a shiny metal skinsuit look.  

"OK", I thought, "I will just do a quick copy of the CBBE body, some fancy texturing, and voila, Skinny chick with Huge Rockets in a stainless steel suit from Mars."

But no...i managed to create the floating head and pip boy mod.     But I think there is something to the idea, so time for a little more work.  I need to look at the insides of the harness armor alpha to see why it works and my idea did not...

Or I could just get back to work and wait for the release of the outfit studio...

By the way, using Unique Player gives you the ability to single out the player only.  So far, it seems to be very stable...

lol I had the exact same experience last night. I also spent way too much time last night creating invisible body armors and then I went and deleted my new esp by mistake thanks to Nexus Mod Manager. Argh, I can't wait until Mod Organizer is finished Alpha

Honestly.... If you don't know how to install simple textures/mesh replacer you shouldn't be messing around with ALPHA level testing.

Thank you! I badly wanted to write this but didn't want to be the bad guy

Yeah, you guy's are crazy!
Thanks for this great work...so.. i mean you guys cant play fallout while you making this stuff for us...

njaa... not so much.

it's great what u do and i hope you guys are longer on the pitch cause u make the best bodymod out there! <3 ( no homo )

greetings and a big "thank you" from germany!
(sorry for my bad english hahaha ^^ )

Also, is there any way a mod could be made so that only the player and select NPCs(Like companions) use the CBBE mesh/skeleton/textures/etc?

Someone could correct me, but afaik this is not possible because the body mesh is called by the race. HumanRace calls FemableBody.nif for women, and MaleBody.nif for men so every npc in that race gets the same mesh and custom races can't be added without the creation kit.

What could be possible, though im not too sure, is to fake it by making a custom armor and making it use the CBBE .nif, then you could apply different 'armors' to npcs that would just be naked body meshes, but you could make as many variations as you want

I thought I was really smart.  There is a nifty non-lore friendly mod - Colossus Armor, which is just the femalebody.nif  renamed, and the some texturing to give it a shiny metal skinsuit look.  

"OK", I thought, "I will just do a quick copy of the CBBE body, some fancy texturing, and voila, Skinny chick with Huge Rockets in a stainless steel suit from Mars."

But no...i managed to create the floating head and pip boy mod.     But I think there is something to the idea, so time for a little more work.  I need to look at the insides of the harness armor alpha to see why it works and my idea did not...

Or I could just get back to work and wait for the release of the outfit studio...

By the way, using Unique Player gives you the ability to single out the player only.  So far, it seems to be very stable...

lol I had the exact same experience last night. I also spent way too much time last night creating invisible body armors and then I went and deleted my new esp by mistake thanks to Nexus Mod Manager. Argh, I can't wait until Mod Organizer is finished Alpha

Thank you! I badly wanted to write this but didn't want to be the bad guy

Are there really that many here who don't know how to do that?

I have the same problem but not when go nude.

When in the suit or outfit like harness or some dress i get the issue like that ,but when in nude there's no texture problem like that at all.

I'm kinda confused right now. I have everything install and all set,of course the ini files is all set. But still the problem. 

I have the same problem but not when go nude.

When in the suit or outfit like harness or some dress i get the issue like that ,but when in nude there's no texture problem like that at all.

I'm kinda confused right now. I have everything install and all set,of course the ini files is all set. But still the problem. 

It just seemed to be an issue with one of my saves. Not sure what exactly caused it, but I'm still suspecting my armor slot mod, though I though I installed it before the save I went back to to fix the issue. Either way, it's probably some other mod causing it if you're having the same problem, which means you'll have to uninstall the mod and go back to a save prior to having the mod installed.

Sweet fucking Jesus

579 user(s) are reading this topic

140 members, 428 guests, 11 anonymous users

Awesome work to Caliente and everyone else who got Bodyslide worked out for FO4! Now I can pull the trigger on my amazon Raider fucking th entire wasteland up! The Body slide is from earlier in this thread from rorycampbell<3 

I may have just um, increased the breast size a tad... :P

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00004.jpg

Hey, I've been working on an esp that makes chess armors and uniforms invisible like your screenshot but I've ben having trouble with the courser uniform making the whole body invisible. Can I ask what esp you're using? Or are you simply not wearing a chest piece?

Sweet fucking Jesus

579 user(s) are reading this topic

140 members, 428 guests, 11 anonymous users

Awesome work to Caliente and everyone else who got Bodyslide worked out for FO4! Now I can pull the trigger on my amazon Raider fucking th entire wasteland up! The Body slide is from earlier in this thread from rorycampbell<3 

I may have just um, increased the breast size a tad... :P

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-17_00004.jpg

Hey, I've been working on an esp that makes chess armors and uniforms invisible like your screenshot but I've ben having trouble with the courser uniform making the whole body invisible. Can I ask what esp you're using? Or are you simply not wearing a chest piece?

Not wearing a chest piece, sorry couldn't help. Would like to wear the sturdy metal one if someone could take out the whole front portion and leave the back and neck area. 

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

If anybody knows why the hands become invisible you would be a great help

Default hands were included with the original package. The first-person mesh is in the 2a package,

Archived