Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

I already asked this a while back, but I think it got overlooked. Any chance for an additional tool/addon to bodyslide, to make an esp modifying the Body-triangle with sliders with a preview, similar to bodyslide? This would be really awesome, and give full control over the looks. :)

Triangle changes the bones, BS changes the mesh.

BS is far more superior them a triangle bone scalling.

And as far i remember, any atempt to add a mesh modifier inside the game was a disaster, BS is the way to go.

I think in the future a racemenu type mod will arrive with more controls over the triangle, but i think is far in the future, we need to have a new skeleton and geck.

Well, still at the current point the only way you get the shape you want is to go in the exact middle. This is fine for the player char, but not for the NPCs (unless you mod all of them to use the exact center, making everybody look the same) Being able to modify the triangles in a similar way gives the user the control over how the npcs look in a much more refined way, and as such gives the user the option for a more varied wasteland, better tinkered to his taste.

Similarly Also the Racemenu would also be focussed on the player char, which is fine and good, but probably won't change much for the npcs.

Mesh Modifier ingame a disaster? I think UUNP and CBBE work fine in Skyrim.

And you can apply these morphs to NPCs too.

I hope a Fo4 RaceMenu gets made. The face-"sculpting" can be expressed as sliders. Would be way more precise.

And if other functionality gets ported we may see real sculpting and body morphs ingame.

I already asked this a while back, but I think it got overlooked. Any chance for an additional tool/addon to bodyslide, to make an esp modifying the Body-triangle with sliders with a preview, similar to bodyslide? This would be really awesome, and give full control over the looks. :)

And as far i remember, any atempt to add a mesh modifier inside the game was a disaster, BS is the way to go.

I think in the future a racemenu type mod will arrive with more controls over the triangle, but i think is far in the future, we need to have a new skeleton and geck.

Well, still at the current point the only way you get the shape you want is to go in the exact middle. This is fine for the player char, but not for the NPCs (unless you mod all of them to use the exact center, making everybody look the same) Being able to modify the triangles in a similar way gives the user the control over how the npcs look in a much more refined way, and as such gives the user the option for a more varied wasteland, better tinkered to his taste.

Similarly Also the Racemenu would also be focussed on the player char, which is fine and good, but probably won't change much for the npcs.

I hope a Fo4 RaceMenu gets made. The face-"sculpting" can be expressed as sliders. Would be way more precise.

And if other functionality gets ported we may see real sculpting and body morphs ingame.

You misunderstood him :) not a mesh swap before launching games, but an actual interface ingame that can modify your model bodyslide style.

Caliente, your 1st person hand is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very VERY much for your great work! Seriously, I couldn bear anymore the fugly low res vanilla hands on my character guns, pipboy etc.

Now it seem that I am the only one (?) with this very strange issue. Actually, I can withstand the neck seam most people are reporting in this thread but I am experiencing some kind of pretty ugly pink shadow neck (see picture). Does it ring a bell for anyone ? How can I fix this? I don't want to go back to fugly hands :'(

Thanks to whoever can help me with that

Check if your CBBE.esp is activated.

Hi nobloch, thank you for your answer. CBBE.esp is activated in NMM. All other mods are working properly. I will try to disable a few other mods to see if there is a compatibility issue somewhere.

attachicon.gifPrtScr capture.jpg

I would double check that the texture "femalebhed_d.dds" is in the "BaseHumanFemale" folder just in case, and to elminate it as a possible suspect. I installed my textures one by one while doing edits to the body and overlooked this new file. I am running a lot of the mods in your list and didn't run into conflicts.

Unrelated,

Thank you Caliente! It's great to be able to continue using Body Slide in FO4, it was amazing in Skyrim. Can't wait to see how it develops! :D

um outfit...how? Where? Me wants

You misunderstood him :) not a mesh swap before launching games, but an actual interface ingame that can modify your model bodyslide style.

Thanks LeFlemard, indeed mesh modifier, not mesh modified.

I see a lot of people speaking of modifier ingame, sure racemenu manage to put a face sculptor ingame, but the hair could clip a lot if you play with the wrong vertices, the same goes for body mesh, even if mesh editing was possible ingame (could be) you gonna need to edit every cloth, armor in the game, is just not time possible, BS is amazing because of this, you can create everything in a few clicks, you can use a different body for each time you open the game without having to expend hours on it.

About the triangle, if you use a not so deformed CBBE mesh the triangle will work just fine, you still can make fat thin and NPC will appear different too, but you cannot make a XXXL girl and expect to see thin people in the game.

If i was going to bet, i would say that in near future we will see a racemenu mod style with more triangles to fine shape the body or even a square not triangle, and more bones of course, we already have busty team making a amazing job changing the triangle.

Changing the bones was a good move from bethesda, you have only one nif, less files, less editing and more variables, but we want more of course :)

I see a lot of people speaking of modifier ingame, sure racemenu manage to put a face sculptor ingame, but the hair could clip a lot if you play with the wrong vertices, the same goes for body mesh, even if mesh editing was possible ingame (could be) you gonna need to edit every cloth, armor in the game, is just not time possible, BS is amazing because of this, you can create everything in a few clicks, you can use a different body for each time you open the game without having to expend hours on it.

About the triangle, if you use a not so deformed CBBE mesh the triangle will work just fine, you still can make fat thin and NPC will appear different too, but you cannot make a XXXL girl and expect to see thin people in the game.

If i was going to bet, i would say that in near future we will see a racemenu mod style with more triangles to fine shape the body or even a square not triangle, and more bones of course, we already have busty team making a amazing job changing the triangle.

Changing the bones was a good move from bethesda, you have only one nif, less files, less editing and more variables, but we want more of course :)

that seems to be the biggest problem awaiting the geck. to work on is the bones. since the game now has a morphing skeleton adding new bones  for men for example  might be a nightmare. and since this is also available on console's there's no telling what anti nude sex mod items beth added to the creation kit we have to over come first. I think first month of geck release will be both a nightmare for  mod makers as well as  salvation for for us players awaiting there work. the fact caliente and crew is able to make her body and  the body slide and have it in alpha stage speaks volumes about there abilities. considering what tool they have to work with. and what functions are being kept from them handicapping them.

Wat armor is on the attachment and how could u made it bodyslide combatible? :o

um outfit...how? Where? Me wants

It's just a highly stripped down Harness edit I had laying around. I made the poor texture edit for the vanilla body to complete my character's looks a few weeks ago. If you look closely at the shorts you can see the improper normal maps from the default Harness lol. Still haven't learned how to do proper normal maps for FO4 :( . A few edits in nifskope and I got it working with the CBBE alpha, with minor clipping(shoes).

~~~ excluded other quotes because lenght~~~~

No, I meant ingame Bodyslide, which exists for some time now. Works for armors as well, see Cell's Video

AKA RaceMenu Morphs. Using "BodyGen randomize" you can assign this to NPCs. Some other stuff as well.

I think the triangle exsist because it looks like more, but easier to implement. Not to say its bad, I like it.

And I think it will stay that way.

When modders add new shapes it will probably be like what I linked.

Or to add something new: Fake sculpt like the face for the body.

No, I meant ingame Bodyslide, which exists for some time now. Works for armors as well, see Cell's Video

AKA RaceMenu Morphs. Using "BodyGen randomize" you can assign this to NPCs. Some other stuff as well.

I think the triangle exsist because it looks like more, but easier to implement. Not to say its bad, I like it.

problem is that the character triangle don't take into account other parameters like body height, titties scale, cocks scale... things that only sliders can do as far as I am aware. But if you know any solution that could still feel like the character triangle, do tell.

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

problem is that the character triangle don't take into account other parameters like body height, titties scale, cocks scale... things that only sliders can do as far as I am aware. But if you know any solution that could still feel like the character triangle, do tell.

Nice, don't knew this video, i saw this when was in beta, just a study of what could be done inside skyrim, have some time since i play skyrim.

Indeed the triangle is easier and can have nice effects, you can mix body types etc, i like it to.

But i don't even imagine what will come when nifscope plugin arrive, geck will help of course, but nifscope plugins for max and blender, them yes we will see some amazing stuff.

Thanks xradeckx I realy like this body texture :D, any chance you could share that breast preset? I like the shape of it

I'm glad you like it ^^ 

There is my body preset, must copy in bodyslide/ sliderpresets

Enjoy^^

xradeckx

Thank you I used your skin, love it.

Glad to hear it ^^

Hi im using your textures and want to try your preset but where to put it? i tried different folders but cannot find it in BS... do i have to rename it?

Hi , inside bodyslider folder there is another folder called Sliderpresets, you must put de xml.file there :)

NECK SEAM FIX

Today I decided to make those nasty seams a past!    after some tedious texture transferring and hand over-paint, I managed to get all, diffuse, normals and spec/glossiness textures almost exactly in place.   Still there is gap between head and body models, so its not perfect, but as far as you can get with textures...    

seamfix.jpg

Looks nice. :)

Was it the body texture or the head texture that you edited? If it was the head texture, then it won't help with (unique) NPCs, as those all have their completely own head textures (textures\actors\character\facecustomization\fallout4.esm\...).

Body texture was edited.   I actually put all textures from vanilla body onto CBBE UV layout, and then did some High-pass/Lowpass filtering in photoshop to get high/low frequency details blended properly, mostly because default body has 4 times lower texture res than neck and it caused a bit of trouble

PLEASE post your edits!!!

I have released 0.7 alpha version,    download HERE

A little update for those who might have pink neck issue as I had...

A few weeks ago I was whining to my chérie d'amour about my heavy moded sims 3 game taking for ever to load and general slowness of my games. He got me a SSD and use some kind of moving software to create, what he said to be symbolic links and what not.

So basicaly, Fallout 4 was installed prior on my normal slow ass HDD then moved to the brand new fast as lightning SSD using that software with all the mods I had installed at this time. To fix my issue we had to re-install FO4 on the SSD to get rid of the links or something like that. Now everything work perfectly.

I hope this will help someone.

Cheers! ^.^

This is unparalleled real, can share?

Sorry, my English is not fluent.

I do notice that other people seem to see less of a neck gap than I ended up with, so I'm not sure what slider(s) exacerbated it, but I'd be willing to post the present if you think it would help.

I would be interested in seeing the pre-set.

Here you go. :)

attachicon.gifNaturalByFxD.xml

Thanky!

Archived