Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Sorry if these questions have already been answered... I have been through many pages in this thread and have lurked since the inception, but I can't remember if this question was already asked... actually I have a few questions...  

One is... just a confirmation that this body can not be diversified in-game?  Meaning, once I use body slide or a preset on this thread, that preset will apply to all female characters making them all have the same body?  

Second question is... will base game clothes work for the CBBE preset that I use or will I be limited to using custom made skimpy outfits/no outfits?  Reason I am asking is that I would like to keep my companions and settlers fully dressed (I play as male sole survivor), but have the option of swapping out, say a drifter outfit or a vault suit on my female companion for a nude outfit or something more revealing when I feel like it.  I'm trying to be more immersive than pervy with this game, Skyrim is still be being used for err, other immersive purposes.  

Third question is more of a request, and I believe I saw another person request this or replies to the request.  If the male character could have a body slide or at least a penis mesh, I would be ec-freaking-static!  I'm also looking for a bulge mesh (but I'll post that request elsewhere) similar to the busty mod, so the err, outline of the junk area can be more pronounced and er, immersive, yeah.  

I appreciate all the hardwork you modders do.  I used to mod way back in the Sims 1/Sims 2/Oblivion days when that stuff seemed like a walk in a park compared to the ingenuity of textures/meshes/scripts created now.  I'm alright with waiting until my requests become available as I am still taking my time getting acquainted with all the vanilla quirks in-game.  Keep up the good work!

Just thought I'd show some screens of my preset:

2015_12_16_00001.jpg2015_12_16_00002.jpg

how did you get BodySlide tool to work? for it's not working for me anyidea?

Never had a problem here. Did you install the body first, then extract and run the bodyslide tool?

yes sir i did

Run the tool s admin, it'll work perfectly.

Or, better, don't install Steam (and games) on Program Files.

hmm my game is under: D/Programmer so should it work?

Thanks xradeckx I realy like this body texture :D, any chance you could share that breast preset? I like the shape of it

I'm glad you like it ^^ 

There is my body preset, must copy in bodyslide/ sliderpresets

Enjoy^^

xradeckx

Thank you I used your skin, love it.

Glad to hear it ^^

Hi im using your textures and want to try your preset but where to put it? i tried different folders but cannot find it in BS... do i have to rename it?

Hi , inside bodyslider folder there is another folder called Sliderpresets, you must put de xml.file there

Thank you for response but ive tried that but its not showing in BS.curtain down thing

Where are my own saved presets? the only preset in the preset folder is the CBBE one hm

That folder only comes with the CBBE.xml by defualt. You have to save a preset you made  or place one you download from here into there to have it availble for use in BodySlide and in-game.

Sorry to be a pain with this ....I have made two custompresets saves so if i want to share where to find them?. My preset folder only contains CBBE original...but in the rolldown curtain my preset saves figures ........

So maybe i should try reinstall BS.....

Thanks

Sorry if these questions have already been answered... I have been through many pages in this thread and have lurked since the inception, but I can't remember if this question was already asked... actually I have a few questions...  

One is... just a confirmation that this body can not be diversified in-game?  Meaning, once I use body slide or a preset on this thread, that preset will apply to all female characters making them all have the same body?  

Second question is... will base game clothes work for the CBBE preset that I use or will I be limited to using custom made skimpy outfits/no outfits?  Reason I am asking is that I would like to keep my companions and settlers fully dressed (I play as male sole survivor), but have the option of swapping out, say a drifter outfit or a vault suit on my female companion for a nude outfit or something more revealing when I feel like it.  I'm trying to be more immersive than pervy with this game, Skyrim is still be being used for err, other immersive purposes.  

Third question is more of a request, and I believe I saw another person request this or replies to the request.  If the male character could have a body slide or at least a penis mesh, I would be ec-freaking-static!  I'm also looking for a bulge mesh (but I'll post that request elsewhere) similar to the busty mod, so the err, outline of the junk area can be more pronounced and er, immersive, yeah.  

I appreciate all the hardwork you modders do.  I used to mod way back in the Sims 1/Sims 2/Oblivion days when that stuff seemed like a walk in a park compared to the ingenuity of textures/meshes/scripts created now.  I'm alright with waiting until my requests become available as I am still taking my time getting acquainted with all the vanilla quirks in-game.  Keep up the good work!

1. You create the body at the center of the triangle, and that triangle sliders add the same level of diversity as the base game. Triangle slider mods may be in the future, but it is not in the realm of this mod.

2. Once Outfit Studio is released, all the clothing will conform to the body in a realistic way. Assuming the outfits mesh has enough polygons to match the shape. You will be able to look normal.

3. There has been a stated a desire to make a male bodyslide, but it might take some serious time/ground work.

Yep.  Pretty much like it is with the Vanilla body in the default game.  Just better.  :-)

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

You really shouldn't be too demanding. Caliente probably knows about the issues with it, but keep in mind that the download is in ALPHA stage, meaning that it's not really ready to be used for the public.

Though, what you're asking for isnt a fix to a problem, it's demanding Caliente to make this mod to your preference, which I believe is not what this mod is about.

Please keep in mind that this mod probably took a lot of time to put together without the creation kit tools,

it's also probably taking a lot of time to find work arounds for the current small seam issues with the model.

Use body slide studio that was linked with the CBBE download.

There are plenty of sliders, (and i really do mean very many plenty) and a few of those sliders are for the arms. Play around with it and see if YOU can get what is available to YOUR liking.

The program isn't scary to use. I believe in you sir. :heart:

*Picard double facepalm* ...I'm more than familiar with BodySlide program already since Skyrim. I already mentioned of using it on page 17. I'm just being specific is all and I know full well how though it is to make something. Sorry If come off demanding. I'm just frustrated with games never having the option to make your female brute look the part and now with Fallout 4, there's finally that element but, it's not quite there yet as the forearm inconsistency remains even with arms set to -100 (makes them somewhat thicker) and chubby arms set to 100. The forearms only have muscle at the very upper area but barely in middle, it just goes all stick-like from there.

Just sort of hoping to see it all fixed by next year and felt I needed to toss my input here. I'm the least social person so, pardon my inability to co-exist with others.

It seems you'd be well off if Body Slide included a forearm slider? Your link was broken, so I couldn't see your reference image. Now, I played around with sliders before replying and did indeed manage to make a decently toned and buff body down to the legs, though as you mention, everything from the elbow down to the hands can't actually be enlarged. Unless the mod author chooses to create sliders to manipulate said areas, you may just have to settle with beefy arms.

If you're looking for muscle definition, then you'll likely have to wait until alternate CBBE body textures start to crop up once the mod is fully released. Whether or not muscle definition is something that can be added to a slider is beyond me.

Actually the more I think about it the issue might be solved with making the default skeleton and the triangle system work properly on forearms. For whatever reason the forearms (even on males) barely get any muscle.

Fallout4craze and anyone else who has never used it. 

Not sure if you ever got your Nexus Mod Manager question answered and I have no idea your level of experience but if you go here 

https://www.youtube.com/user/GophersVids

Gopher has a ton of videos from beginning to more advance on installing and using Nexus Mod Manager. He can be a little rambling sometimes, hopefully this helps. 

Wait, did my post even get read by Caliente? I feel like it was overlooked. I was basically asking about having a fix for forearms and female arms in general.

Now let me explain in detail what I'm blithering about: You see, when I play as a female in video games I prefer her to look like a mutant bodybuilder. What I mean by mutant bodybuilder? Well, what I mean by that is a gorilla-esque leg to arm ratio (in terms of width and depth) and I think you can see what my issue is in the game already but let me tell it anyway. I mean the vanilla game has already the biceps thing going and it's awesome but the forearms don't change much, I can make my character look like a bodybuilder yes but the fact that forearms still look like sticks is really breaking the immersion.

Please, someone. Find a way to fix this. I'm aware that it'll most likely will need CK to be released because the same forearm issue is with male bodies, it's just more noticeable on females.

You really shouldn't be too demanding. Caliente probably knows about the issues with it, but keep in mind that the download is in ALPHA stage, meaning that it's not really ready to be used for the public.

Though, what you're asking for isnt a fix to a problem, it's demanding Caliente to make this mod to your preference, which I believe is not what this mod is about.

Please keep in mind that this mod probably took a lot of time to put together without the creation kit tools,

it's also probably taking a lot of time to find work arounds for the current small seam issues with the model.

Use body slide studio that was linked with the CBBE download.

There are plenty of sliders, (and i really do mean very many plenty) and a few of those sliders are for the arms. Play around with it and see if YOU can get what is available to YOUR liking.

The program isn't scary to use. I believe in you sir. :heart:

*Picard double facepalm* ...I'm more than familiar with BodySlide program already since Skyrim. I already mentioned of using it on page 17. I'm just being specific is all and I know full well how though it is to make something. Sorry If come off demanding. I'm just frustrated with games never having the option to make your female brute look the part and now with Fallout 4, there's finally that element but, it's not quite there yet as the forearm inconsistency remains even with arms set to -100 (makes them somewhat thicker) and chubby arms set to 100. The forearms only have muscle at the very upper area but barely in middle, it just goes all stick-like from there.

Just sort of hoping to see it all fixed by next year and felt I needed to toss my input here. I'm the least social person so, pardon my inability to co-exist with others.

It's still alpha, who knows what the future will hold but getting frustrated so early on won't help at all. While I'm personally not a fan of overly muscular women, if there was a SM skin color and the muscle you're hoping for I would totally RP as a SM. I always thought it was weird that we never got to become any other character aside from a human. I would think a game like this should have missions or secrets. If you're rads ever reached a certain point like you would ghoulify or you got snatched by SM and were forcefully turned but kept your own mind. I can understand totally. Hopefully it can be done in the future :D

Frustrated so early on!?! *sigh* I've been frustrated for a long time now, since the ye olde RPG games. Always human this or elf that but never something that looks like this: http://d.facdn.net/art/ultrafox/1421627101/1421627101.ultrafox_ravenhorn.jpg

Muscular and strong but still attractive (attractive is subjective, what is attractive to me is not attractive to someone else).

Now If you'll excuse me. I need to calm my nerves.

EDIT: And don't even mention about MMORPGs to me. Boring lag-infested grindfests the lot of them.

We understand what you are saying but you are effectively asking for something this mod is unintended for. 

I'm pretty sure editing the female body to look the way he likes is the intended use. All he is saying is the forarm doesn't seem to have a way to be edited, atleast thats what i am gathering. It makes sence for him to ask for this as an option just as much as "moar boobz". Probably even more so as the shape he is going for (i think) will end up with arms looking like a stick with a meat sack at the end ... which would not be the look aimed for, or the happy result of the "intended" use of the mod.

release outfit studio here as alpha-build

fuck dat "issues" we want play with armor, not only nude :3

You should seriously be more humble...

I don't think he meant to come across like that. He's just saying release it now with a "use at your own risk" beware tag.

But I would rather wait for the finished Alpha.

1. You create the body at the center of the triangle, and that triangle sliders add the same level of diversity as the base game. Triangle slider mods may be in the future, but it is not in the realm of this mod.

2. Once Outfit Studio is released, all the clothing will conform to the body in a realistic way. Assuming the outfits mesh has enough polygons to match the shape. You will be able to look normal.

3. There has been a stated a desire to make a male bodyslide, but it might take some serious time/ground work.

Yep.  Pretty much like it is with the Vanilla body in the default game.  Just better.  :-)

Thanks for the quick responses!  Good to know what is available and what is being worked on/looked at.  I'll have to come back and check out the progress after the full release is out.  If I wasn't such a noob at modern-game modding, I'd help out wherever.

Actually the more I think about it the issue might be solved with making the default skeleton and the triangle system work properly on forearms. For whatever reason the forearms (even on males) barely get any muscle.

My guess is that it was done that way for 1st person. That way bethesad did not need to change the hand models and/or texture when the player is 1st  person (which is 90% of the time for many). In short it may require some work (new "skeleton for the hand model or something like 1st person mods in Skyrim) before you can heave something like this

EDIT: it is just an (uninformed) guess though

any chance for a more refined Nevernude version. Possibly strapless bra and panties? I know nevernude isn't as popular, so I might have to wait for a underwear mod to compliment this. Amazing job. loved bodyslider in skyrim. Hopefully someone figures out physics so we can get bouncing butts and breasts. love me some chunky busty big ass women.

thank for Bodyslide :D

here's my present

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-16 22-36-22.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-16 22-37-06.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-17 02-54-51.png

and i have some problem with harness outfit ,any help ?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

(i try to covered it by changed some alpha = =" )

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-17 06-40-21.png

texture by xradeckx

wet by MisukoB

because the harness is still alpha along with the mod, you also have a REALLY extreme shape on those boobs. Probably won't be an issue once the mod is actually released.

thank for Bodyslide :D

here's my present

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-16 22-36-22.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-16 22-37-06.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-17 02-54-51.png

and i have some problem with harness outfit ,any help ?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

(i try to covered it by changed some alpha = =" )

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-17 06-40-21.png

texture by xradeckx

wet by MisukoB

because the harness is still alpha along with the mod, you also have a REALLY extreme shape on those boobs. Probably won't be an issue once the mod is actually released.

hahaha it's fine ,i'm ok with it 

Archived