some feedback due to latest attempts on testing several mod features:

1. can we maybe have "Hardcore mode" toggled OFF by default? I use DDe for debugging, but when I forget to set the settings right it fails in that regard because well, hardcore mode :(

I know its more of a personal thing here, but I still wanted to make this suggestion because in my oppinion Hardcore mode "ON" by default is deactivating THE most usefull function of the mod: removing Devious Devices via MCM (the only mod that reliably does so atm. afaik).

2. can we somehow toggle OFF the magic effect that plays on equipping or removing Devices?

I did not find a toggle for it. I would also like to still be able to adjust DD effects via DDe. So just the effect is in the way kinda... 

thx alot :)

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. can we maybe have "Hardcore mode" toggled OFF by default? I use DDe for debugging, but when I forget to set the settings right it

Probably not because I am the opposite, I will forget to turn it on and then it would be too easy to escape devices. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

2. can we somehow toggle OFF the magic effect that plays on equipping or removing Devices?

You mean the visual FX? You don't like it? 

Well, yes I guess I can add a MCM toggle for it.  

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Probably not because I am the opposite, I will forget to turn it on and then it would be too easy to escape devices. :classic_tongue:

You mean the visual FX? You don't like it? 

Well, yes I guess I can add a MCM toggle for it.  

@Inte

Not sure if you've been watching Nymra's 'Naked Defeat' development, but if you can help with the currently planned integration of DDe Outfit options into that, in something similar to your use of them in POP, I'm sure your help would be more than welcomed

Oh darn! The MCM font is overlapping so much, I was unable to see everything. I think I figured it out now. Sorry, my bad. D":

Alright, I tried this mod several times but it seems I'm not capable of understanding how it works... I have all requirements, installed the MCM menu, chose the desired items and clicked "start session". I get 3 messages that I don't have keys or piercings. Then nothing happens. I'm confused... Can someone help me? I only chose collar and gag, not even piercings. What's with the message about piercings?

Hi, im having a problem similar to ones mentioned above and im not entirely sure what else i can do. When i load into the game i get a message saying may CD is out of date and doesnt work with DDE, and installing the patch i found linked above didnt actually update it to get rid of the message. see the issue im having is more so with the message itself as its not telling me what versions i need. its just ' . ' in the text box. However it continues as im using the most recent version of POP and its doing the exact same thing and telling me im having the wrong versions, but again all i see is a dot with no numbers. Any help is appreciated ❤️ thank you.

5 hours ago, Kaeinara said:

Hi, im having a problem similar to ones mentioned above and im not entirely sure what else i can do. When i load into the game i get a message saying may CD is out of date and doesnt work with DDE, and installing the patch i found linked above didnt actually update it to get rid of the message. see the issue im having is more so with the message itself as its not telling me what versions i need. its just ' . ' in the text box. However it continues as im using the most recent version of POP and its doing the exact same thing and telling me im having the wrong versions, but again all i see is a dot with no numbers. Any help is appreciated ❤️ thank you.

If you don't have CD installed, uninstall the CD patch. 

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

does the CD patch also work with SE ?

I included the CD patch in the official SE conversion of DDE 4.61. You don’t need to install the CD patch separately.

Here is a link to my post with the DDE 4.61 SE conversion release notes:

Sorry Dumb Question maybe. Installed Kimy's new 5.1 all in one updating mods....I then went to install you're mod and it says updating Devious Devices which is a newer version and at the time I just hit cancel because I wasn't sure. Does your mod have to be installed before devious devices?

On 4/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, GabrielMidnight said:

Oh darn! The MCM font is overlapping so much, I was unable to see everything. I think I figured it out now. Sorry, my bad. D":

Alright, I tried this mod several times but it seems I'm not capable of understanding how it works... I have all requirements, installed the MCM menu, chose the desired items and clicked "start session". I get 3 messages that I don't have keys or piercings. Then nothing happens. I'm confused... Can someone help me? I only chose collar and gag, not even piercings. What's with the message about piercings?

Can I ask what was causing your overlapping

On 5/8/2021 at 7:33 PM, llokii70 said:

Sorry Dumb Question maybe. Installed Kimy's new 5.1 all in one updating mods....I then went to install you're mod and it says updating Devious Devices which is a newer version and at the time I just hit cancel because I wasn't sure. Does your mod have to be installed before devious devices?

This mod does not modify any DDf records. 

So this is what was throwing me off. I had Devious Devices 5.1 all in one installed. I then went to install Devious Devices Equip and I was presented with this pop up twice. Of course I clicked no and just kind of hoped it installed correctly.

image.png.1ee1284c91ab7a5c02467b16fcbd207f.png

On 5/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, llokii70 said:

Can I ask what was causing your overlapping

Oh, I think it wasn't a bug. The font which explained stuff simply overlapped with the choices I had - when the text was longer. And I have a hard time concentrating on things, so I wasn't able to see what's going on.

Captured Dreams was pulled down...the mod author had some other priorities.....the mod wasn't exactly where they wanted it so they pulled it. The only way to get it now is getting the files from some one else and I'm not sure whether or not the author was cool with that but I do know we can't really post it again.