• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 1:43 PM, matej02cz said:

Hello, this equipment is randomly found in the crates ?

you can register DDe devices to the regular DD pool via DDe MCM "register DDe tags"

if you use DCL you can find the devices everywhere

if you trigger traps by Deviously enchanted chests you can end up in a full set of DDe devices

actually all mods that distribute DDs via tags will also distribute DDe devices if registered

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 3:38 AM, Mattdkz said:

I don't understand why my DD equip doesn't load or doesn't show on MCM, DCL doesn't load or show on MCM neither, i got really a lots of mods installed but i can't figure where the problem come from

Neither can we, with the given information ?

BUT:

You don't get a CTD so it's not a missing master.

Check again if you have all requirements and requirements of the requirements.

Maybe something went wrong during installation of DDa,i,x?

Odd Load Order maybe?

Jcontainers and PapyrusUtil overwritten with an older version or newest versions never installed?

You use UIextension but not the patch for SUM?

A mod unrelated to DDe and DCL got stuck and also prevents DCL and DDe to initialize their MCMs?

On 1/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, donttouchmethere said:

you can register DDe devices to the regular DD pool via DDe MCM "register DDe tags"

if you use DCL you can find the devices everywhere

if you trigger traps by Deviously enchanted chests you can end up in a full set of DDe devices

actually all mods that distribute DDs via tags will also distribute DDe devices if registered

good day / evening thank you for answer 

but I don't know how to do it

8 hours ago, matej02cz said:

good day / evening thank you for answer 

but I don't know how to do it

Install DCL (Devious Cursed Loot)

or Deviously enchanted Chests

or any other mods that adds standard DDs on the PC or to loot

and DDe

In DDe MCM check the tab "System" and then at the bottom you find "register DDe tags"

DDe MCM > System > register DDe tags

Just click on that and wait until DDe registered all tags.

Now every mod that adds DDs via tag system will also have a chance to distribute DDe devices.

Před 5 hodinami donttouchmethere řekl:

Nainstalujte DCL (Devious Cursed Loot)

nebo Deviously Enchanted Chests

nebo uložené jiné režimy, které přidávají standardní DD v počítači nebo kořistí

DDe

V DDe MCM zpívat záložku „Systém“ a později dole znát „Zarezervovat značku DDe“

DDe MCM> Systém> zaregistrovat značky DDe

Dostupné kliknout na počkat, až DDe Coduje všechny značky.

Nyní bude mít každý režim, který přidává DD pomocí systému značek, šanci distribuovat zařízení DDe.

dobrý den Děkuji

Each time I equip a "Heavy Bondage" gear such as an armbinder for example, the Devious Devices Equip options (can't activate things that don't make sense, crouching, can't fight, etc.) don't take effect until I open the DDE MCM, which is very annoying and immersion breaking.

Also, whenever I have a blindfold equipped as well as a "Heavy Bondage" gear affected by DDE's settings, it ignores the blindfold's rule of "Can't move unless in first person", which is also irritating.

Does anyone have a solution to these? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me!

On 2/17/2020 at 3:44 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Neither can we, with the given information ?

BUT:

You don't get a CTD so it's not a missing master.

Check again if you have all requirements and requirements of the requirements.

Maybe something went wrong during installation of DDa,i,x?

Odd Load Order maybe?

Jcontainers and PapyrusUtil overwritten with an older version or newest versions never installed?

You use UIextension but not the patch for SUM?

A mod unrelated to DDe and DCL got stuck and also prevents DCL and DDe to initialize their MCMs?

well on new games it seems to work, still can't find the problem ^^ ty for the help
btw i use all requirements, a,i,x, papyrus and jcontainers, UiExtension and plenty others,
Btw any idea where i can find a SE mod related to cum ?

7 minutes ago, Mattdkz said:

Why not ? give me some reasons to get LE back

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

You give me some reasons to change to SE!

So far I see SE more of interest if I want to build a good looking Skyrim and add resource hungry graphic and texture overhauls.

I'm more interested in multiple mods for a intensive debauchery and LE just has more to offer without the search for conversations or the danger of steam updates.

In addition I could just mod both, but there is only enough time to focus on one.

17 minutes ago, Mattdkz said:

Well i don't know enough LE to give you any reason about upgrading to SE

OH! That was a real question.

I thought you just wanted to start the usual "my SE is better than your LE" or " I always crashed with LE" thingy.

Depending how much time you have invested in SE already you might want to stick with it and just add more mods as they get created/converted for/to SE.

I know my way around with LE mods and atm see more mods are available in the LL LE downloads and some of my most beloved mod creators are still active on LE.

Changing to SE would give me very little profit for the invested time.

Means I have a huge collection for UUNP armors and LE mods and think to know how they work together best.

If I ever change to SE I would try new mods and need to research for new body types and armors. All time intensive stuff.

Also I fear I would just try to rebuild my LE setup, but using more eye candy mods for the environment.

While the SE engine seems to be more powerful with graphic modifications it will have the same issues with papyrus resource hungry mod combinations.

I've got DD Equip v4.44 & SUM v1.44

(Latest versions of both.)

Everything appears in the MCM,

but I can't select any actor besides myself in both the SUM & DDEquip menu.

(I'm selected by default, and clicking any of the 'selected actor' fields does nothing.)

Trying to fit some gear onto an npc, but I don't think I can begin to tinker with that while the npc can't even be selected in my MCM.

Maybe something is off, or I'm not in the right spots for selecting an actor- or maybe selecting an actor is automatic?

Thoughts are appreciated.