Ok, I'm a huge fan, but this is the most complicated shit I've seen on this site thus far. I'm sure it's all kinds of highly advantageous with a plethora of bells and whistles, but I'm just trying to put my PC in some bondage gear to have a wank, why am I defining variable strings?

So

problem 1. Equip doesn't recognize the devious interface, says none of em are installed. Yes, I have SUM+UIE, no I do not have ANY fucking idea how it works in spite of the tutorial.

problem 2. Doesn't recognize Captured Dreams. Both it and the DDs are installed and ahead of both this, pop and sum in the load order. Yes, I have the CD patch.

problem 3. I have no idea where to PUT any of this. I don't even know if my issues are a load order problem or something more insidious. Do I install it before SUM? After? What about POP? What about Papyrus? I have UI extensions, but it's overwritten by EFF, so if I delete UIE it do I still need the UIE patch? do I put it before or after UIE? I can target an actor with SUM just fine, but there are no outfits to put her in, nothing shows up in pop or DDE, until I apparently guess which variables I need to load? This is bloody inscrutable.

problem 3. I have no fucking idea what a string, int, float is. I took computer science 1 in college 20 years ago and that's about the extent of my programming knowledge. How, in the name of fuck, do I get the devices to equip to show up in devious devices Equip, then, further, how do I equip the buggering things?

I love your mods but I just wanna drive the race car not construct the fucking engine by hand. Can ya maybe find it in your heart to give us a "Import all the fucking outfits" button we can hit and leave the rest of the shit under the hood? Maybe a "I'm a giant dumbass, make this shit easier" toggle I could press?

My problem right at this moment is, I don't know if it's broken or if it's working as intended and I'm just a moron. Please help.

Having some issues with DDE, it is not finding or recognizing DDI, DDA, DDX or Senguine Debachury I have the SD+ version, all of which are downloaded, and are found by other mods however for what ever reason DDE the latest version doesn't. I also have SUM 1.44 which the mod does recognize just like I said not DDI, DDA, DDX or SD+.

4 hours ago, RollontheDane said:

Having some issues with DDE, it is not finding or recognizing DDI, DDA, DDX or Senguine Debachury I have the SD+ version, all of which are downloaded, and are found by other mods however for what ever reason DDE the latest version doesn't. I also have SUM 1.44 which the mod does recognize just like I said not DDI, DDA, DDX or SD+.

Don't see ZAP in your listed mods.

If you use the newest DDe version 4.50, why are you using an old SUM version 1.44?

Update to SUM 1.50 if you use newest DDe.

Remember to let nothing overwrite your PapyrusUtil 3.3 and Jcontainers.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:40 AM, Aleawen said:

Equip doesn't recognize the devious interface, says none of em are installed. Yes, I have SUM+UIE

Don't mix SUM, POP, DDe versions.

Means if you have DDe 4.50 use SUM 1.50 and the UI patch and the CD patch belonging to the respective version.

Doesn't recognize Captured Dreams. Both it and the DDs are installed

Does that also mean you are using older DD versions?

What ZAP version is installed?

I have no idea where to PUT any of this. I don't even know if my issues are a load order problem or something more insidious.

SUM is an esm, best to keep it below all DD esm.

POP is best positioned below all jail/guard modifying mods (not sure about DCL tho)

DDe seems to work at any position in LO. (I have DDe blow PAHE in LO tho, needs to be below Dwarven Devious Curiass if installed and Curiass esp kept active)

I would move DDe below CD in LO (unless the CD patch suggests another place according how it's masters are sorted)

Do I install it before SUM? After? What about POP? What about Papyrus?

Installation order is only interesting if mods overwrite files (NMM), with MO you should be able to decide overwrites at any time.

SUM => doesn't overwrite anything I know of

POP => doesn't overwrite anything

DDe => overwrites any type of Dwarven Devious Curiass

PapyrusUtil => OVERWRITE EVERYTHING- Don't let it be overwritten! Mods come with older PapyrusUtil versions, but you want the newest one. Famous to include old PapyrusUtil versions: Sexlab, Campfire. This is true unrelated to any Inte mod, but failing to install it right shows quick results with Inte mods ^^

I have UI extensions, but it's overwritten by EFF, so if I delete UIE it do I still need the UIE patch? do I put it before or after UIE?

As far as I understand it, parts of UIE are also included in EFF.

Means you don't need to overwrite UIE with EFF?

Even so, if you delete UIE you don't need a patch for it (duh!)

My patch logic:

SUM.esm

SkyUI

UIE

UIE patch

nothing shows up in pop or DDE

If your DDe installation can't confirm your DDa,i,x installation the problem needs to be found much earlier.

What you even mean by nothing shows up? Mybe a screenshot helps

until I apparently guess which variables I need to load?

Not sure what you mean by that.

You need to choose a preset outfit or create one yourself and choose it in DDe MCM before you can load it and equip it to an actor.

If you want to control devices on actors with DDe:

SHAMELESS COPY PASTE FORM INTE from a few comments above yours^^

Now that you’ve explained your issue I can try to help, tho this info is already available (SUM post No. 2). 

1. In SUM System page, select ‘Actor/Form Hotkey’ option, then press a key you want to dedicate to this task. 
2. In SUM Select Actor page, set the ‘Auto Store Actor’ to -1.
3. While still on the Select Actor page enter a name under ‘Enter An Actor List’ and save it. 
4. Walk up to an actor you want to save until the name appears in the crosshair or select her in the console, then press the key you’ve chosen in No. 1 above.
5. In DDe to the right where you select your PC there is an option where you can type. Type the actor list name from No. 3 above.
6. Select an actor from the list that will appear bellow.
7. Done. 

I have no fucking idea what a string, int, float is. I took computer science 1 in college 20 years ago and that's about the extent of my programming knowledge.

I think you mean the debug, modify and diagnosis options in SUM?

You don't need to manipulate them to use POP, DDe or other SUM features.

How, in the name of fuck, do I get the devices to equip to show up in devious devices Equip, then, further, how do I equip the buggering things?

What changed is that you now have to create a list with actors first that can be used by all Inte mods.

Theory is that SUM is now managing all actors for all Inte mods. You create an actor list first which all Inte mods have access to:

> use the SUM hotkey for selecting a target (instead of the old DDe hotkey)

> add the actor to the SUM actor list (also save that new actor list)

> every actor in the SUM actor list can be chosen in DDe as target, anytime, anywhere, no visual contact needed anymore (want to put Lydia in DDs before coming home? Now it's possible, theoretically^^)

The difference to older Inte mod combos:

Old:

> target actor with DDe and add loaded outfits to the actor

New:

> target actor with SUM and save the actor to SUM actor list

> in DDe choose any actor from that SUM list and add loaded outfits to that actor

while in the old DDe version you needed to target any actor again, now you can choose any saved actor without visual targeting in DDe via the SUM actor list

@Inte

I don't see any dwarven devious cuirass requirement on the DDe main page listed anymore.

Does that mean all is included in DDe now?

Aleawen has a point there. As it is SUM/DDe combo control is not intuitive.

Especially the SUM "choose actor => add to list => save the list" or was it SUM "save a list => choose actor => add to list" part is hard to grasp if the user is new to your mod and MCM logic => means users have to spend more than 15min in MCM - if not reading the instructions - to figure it out, and ONLY if they know earlier versions of your mods they have even a chance! ^^

From what I've been reading, I'm missing a lot of options for DDE in my MCM menu. 

Ex: In the select actor page, it only lists my PC, had the words 'stored actors' underneath it, and absolutely nothing to the right.

The hotkeys section is blank, and there's certainly no 'auto save actors' in my SUM menu.

Any idea what could be causing this mod in specific, to have cuts taken out of my mcm options?

DDE 1.5.0

SUM 1.5.0

PapyrusUtil 3.2

DDI 4.3

DDExpansion 4.3

DDa 3.0

Zaz 8.0

On 6/4/2020 at 3:22 AM, donttouchmethere said:

@Inte

I don't see any dwarven devious cuirass requirement on the DDe main page listed anymore.

Does that mean all is included in DDe now?

Yes, but only the first version of DDC. Should @MaikCG ever decide to update DDC, it should overwrite DDe. 

On 6/4/2020 at 3:22 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Aleawen has a point there. As it is SUM/DDe combo control is not intuitive.

Especially the SUM "choose actor => add to list => save the list" or was it SUM "save a list => choose actor => add to list" part is hard to grasp if the user is new to your mod and MCM logic => means users have to spend more than 15min in MCM - if not reading the instructions - to figure it out, and ONLY if they know earlier versions of your mods they have even a chance! ^^

You shouldn't have to save the actor list, as it is automatically saved when an actor is added/removed. 

What would you change to make it more intuitive, then? 

On 6/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, Khaniya said:

From what I've been reading, I'm missing a lot of options for DDE in my MCM menu. 

Ex: In the select actor page, it only lists my PC, had the words 'stored actors' underneath it, and absolutely nothing to the right.

The hotkeys section is blank, and there's certainly no 'auto save actors' in my SUM menu.

Any idea what could be causing this mod in specific, to have cuts taken out of my mcm options?

DDE 1.5.0

SUM 1.5.0

PapyrusUtil 3.2

DDI 4.3

DDExpansion 4.3

DDa 3.0

Zaz 8.0

The SUM screen shot in post No. 2 might be outdated. 

This is what the current SUM actor page looks like, 

20200608033254_1.jpg

And the DDe, 

20200608033347_1.jpg

If your SUM 1.50 and DDe 4.50, differ from above, you need to download and re-install the latest SkyUI mod. 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes, but only the first version of DDC. Should @MaikCG ever decide to update DDC, it should overwrite DDe. 

Thanks, I keep that in mind, I hope.

5 hours ago, Inte said:

You shouldn't have to save the actor list, as it is automatically saved when an actor is added/removed. 

When I deal with the MCM, the function quickly becomes clear.

I needed 15 min to find out how the new DDe-SUM connection works. ?

(It actually helped to open the MCM first tho ?)

I use your mods forever already, so I can follow your mind setting, partially.

(also I never looked into the instructions, wanna find out everything ingame ^^)

If someone new to DDe jumps into DDe MCM and just want's to quickly remove DDs (probably already frustrated about something else that got equipped to the PC in a bad situation) he won't be able to do it, because:

Now the MCM madness begins.

First have hotkeys ready!

Target someone with the SUM hotkey.

Now the actor shows up in SUM MCM but I opened DDe MCM first.

Jumping back to DDe to see if the target can be chosen there => maybe, but the actor is not on the list of possible targets ?

Back to SUM! okay, okay, don't Panik we can do it! Maybe add the actor to the List.

WTF! The actor stole slot 1, that should be the PC, oh well I just chance a number here... uh didn't work...  no matter I need to get that DD removed, it's has a totally wrong color for my set and that stupid gag prevents me to finish the optional quest for shouting after killing Mirmulnir!

Where was I... ah! Okey need to target myself maybe after adding all those actors by wildly hitting the SUM key.

Target fin air while pressing SUM key, back to SUM MCM, PC gets registered!

Now maybe I need to save the list to be able to have the PC and others show up in DDe?

Saved list and checked DDe => WORKS!

OMGZ I hope I don't have to do that every time for any actor I want to manipulate with DDe... ?

looks at the 10 followers and some slaves... maybe I should deactivate DD traps in DCL for followers o.o

A bit over-dramatized I guess, but not much!

I still think I have to open SUM MCM before DDe MCM for new actor registration and DDe manipulation.

Means what needed one hotkey before and one time MCM opening needs now 2 times MCM opening.

Sure if it's always the same actors you manipulate it's great, because you don't even have to target them first.

If the SUM MCM registration is done once for the PC and the SUM list is saved no more hassle (even on a new game?)

On my game most things happen "on the run" with often changing followers and various other targets.

SUM is set up for the PC now and after going thru it once it doesn't bother me for a while.

Just the initial moment to understand what's going on can be frustrating or even worse the possibility that I have to open SUM and DDe every time I add a new actor.

Wouldn't me so hard if DDe/SUM would be the only mod which constantly need MCM attention.

I will check ingame what exactly the complicated part was by adding more actors^^

If I'm doing something wrong I will find out too o.o

If it turns out that the use of DDe now requires 2 MCM visits for adding a new actor it might be a good idea to offer a temporary shortcut to register an actor in DDe too.

Unless that happens automatically now ?

9 hours ago, Inte said:

If your SUM 1.50 and DDe 4.50, differ from above, you need to download and re-install the latest SkyUI mod. 

My DDE page is missing almost everything shown in your screenshot, except for the words stored actors, and selected actor, which is changeably set to my PC

My SUM is also missing a few of those options such as Set actor list name

My SKSE & SKUI are both the latest versions, but I downloaded them again & re-installed them just to be sure.

Unfortunately, to no effect.

Is there anything else I should look into that may cause this sort of thing?

13 minutes ago, Khaniya said:

Is there anything else I should look into that may cause this sort of thing?

For LE I would say:

> Missing requirements => post you LO (DDe needs DDa,i,x which needs Sexlab which needs a SL compatible body and skeleton)

> make screenshot of those MCM in your ingame

> PapyrusUtil 3.3 overwritten

> if UI extensions is installed => grab the SUM UI patch

> Skyrim started via vanilla Helgen scene => mods didn't load right

> SUM & DDe updated on a running game => might need a clean save

> You game is borked in various ways already => doesn't help with the MCMs of POP, SUM, DDe

> ZAZ not installed or odd version

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

For LE I would say:

> Missing requirements => post you LO (DDe needs DDa,i,x which needs Sexlab which needs a SL compatible body and skeleton)

> make screenshot of those MCM in your ingame

> PapyrusUtil 3.3 overwritten

> if UI extensions is installed => grab the SUM UI patch

> Skyrim started via vanilla Helgen scene => mods didn't load right

> SUM & DDe updated on a running game => might need a clean save

> You game is borked in various ways already => doesn't help with the MCMs of POP, SUM, DDe

> ZAZ not installed or odd version

>Load Order (253/255 active plugins. For the most part, Loot sorted.)

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
MiasLair.esp=1
Campfire.esm=1
MagicDuelReborn.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
BHTNFX.esp=1
RideSharing.esp=1
homes remodeled Honeyside.esp=0
homes remodeled Vlindrel Hall.esp=0
homes remodeled ProudSpire Manor.esp=0
homes remodeled Hjerim.esp=0
homes remodeled Lakeview Manor.esp=0
homes remodeled Windstad Manor.esp=0
homes remodeled Heljarchen Hall.esp=0
homes remodeled Severin Manor.esp=0
NoCellReset.esp=1
DynamicDungeonLoot.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
3DNPC Don't Call Me Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
WondersofWeather.esp=1
SnowFall Weathers.esp=1
Vivid Weathers.esp=0
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
Character Creation Overhaul.esp=1
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp=1
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=0
Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
SkyrimHighDefinitionLODs.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
FlowerFields.esp=1
SkyrimIsWindy.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - TC patch.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp=1
no_decaps.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp=1
No GPS.esp=1
No Empty Tag on Containers.esp=1
NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=0
illy's Immersive Fire Sounds.esp=1
RabbitsOfSkyrim.esp=1
Yield 2.0.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
BetterShapedDawnbreaker2H.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Female.esp=0
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Male.esp=1
whiteruntrees.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind - Lanterns of Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
Elemental_Dragons.esp=1
Tame Beast.esp=1
Immersive Encounters.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
Realistic Legendary Damage.esp=1
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x2.esp=1
Dezicrah.esp=1
NaliaArgoFollower.esp=1
PrettyKhajiit.esp=1
CommonClothes.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
SoS - Civilization.esp=1
TheChoiceIsYours.esp=1
mihailsquirrel.esp=1
mihailwildhogs.esp=0
mihailsheepflocks.esp=1
mihailsnakes.esp=1
mihailseal.esp=0
mihailracoon.esp=0
mihailmuskox.esp=1
mihailsmilodon.esp=0
mihailhousecat.esp=1
mihailgoblins.esp=1
mihailcrocodiles.esp=1
mihailhummingbird.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
mihaildaedroth.esp=1
mihailgiantsnakes.esp=1
mihailicegolem.esp=1
mihaillich.esp=1
mihailogrim.esp=1
mihaillegion.esp=1
mihailslenderman.esp=1
PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
DragonfallDungeon.esp=1
HolmwoodNahkin.esp=1
Pincushion - MoreArrows.esp=1
TrissDress.esp=1
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp=1
Critters in Jars.esp=1
OpulentOutfits_Replacer-2017.esp=1
CWIOOPatchReplacer.esp=1
Sinking Bodies.esp=1
NoDragonborn.esp=1
ImmediateDragons.esp=0
DragonfallCastle.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
DaedricCastle.esp=0
AlfheimRobes.esp=0
AlfheimKnights.esp=0
AyleidPalaceNEW.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
KnightsRest.esp=0
JaxonzRenamer.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp=1
DwemerFollowers.esp=1
RiverwoodKeep.esp=1
RiverwoodKeepUSLEEP.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Xanthys.esp=1
Xanthys_Campfire_Patch.esp=1
Xanthys_ImmersiveArmorsPatch (3).esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
TKDodge.esp=1
DeadlyCombat.esp=1
KSWigsHDT.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
ShadowDancer.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dawnguard.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dragonborn.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Hearthfire.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- USKP 1.2 Farkas Compatibility.esp=1
No More Glowing Edges.esp=1
Realistic AI Detection 2 Lite.esp=1
tcbm.esp=1
goodbrother.esp=0
Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp=0
BeingADoggy_huan.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dark Brotherhood.esp=0
Masaani.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
VL No AoE Drain.esp=1
Vampire Lord Immersive Appearance.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
Keema.esp=1
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp=1
BethanysArgoniansCompatibility.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
Animated Featherd wings.esp=1
Dragon Horns and Tails.esp=1
ShareYourMeal.esp=1
Brutish Argonian Male (female fix).esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Compatibility-Brutish+Refined Argonians.esp=1
PrisonerRagsUnderwear.esp=0
psikoticsnecromancy.esp=1
Better Summoning Visuals - TheGreyLight.esp=1
UndeadServants.esp=1
ordermenu.esp=1
Black Knight.esp=1
DCR_KingCrusaderArmor.esp=1
CollectBodies.esp=1
AoD - Overlord Armor.esp=1
breezehomenoreq.esp=1
DSCR.esp=1
Improved Adoptions.esp=1
Improved Adoptions Patch.esp=1
LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
ShadowSpellPackage.esp=1
AddItemMenuLE.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1
NewMikanEyes.esp=1
el_Brows.esp=1
Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
GKElf.esp=1
Follower Neisa.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
GKFollowerPack.esp=1
GK-Orcfollowers.esp=1
DM BDOR Pack by Team TAL.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
Race Scale Remover.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
AllNudePlay.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
SerialStrip.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
ERF - Ceraph.esp=1
ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.esp=1
SlaveLighting.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Shino Banners.esp=1
Egyptsibyl.esp=1
[NIND] CBBE sexy total.esp=1
[NIND] CBBE DEM OpenDress LE.esp=1
Mini Apron.esp=1
_MixMaid.esp=1
DwarvenAmputeeKit.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1

>Images of SUM and DDE attatched. (PC's name censored for anonymity.)

>Concerning PapyrusUtil3.3 Overwritten- I am unsure of how to check if that is the case.

>SUM UI patch was installed, and I have now re-installed it for good measure.

> All my other mods are functioning properly, and their MCM menus are functional. 

>A clean save was made this morning, and the results were the same.

>My game has very few issues. I do not have POP installed. (Assuming that means prison overhaul.)

>ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+

Thank you for your time and efforts, I greatly appreciate them.

20200608113949_1.jpg

20200608113956_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Khaniya said:

(PC's name censored for anonymity.)

?That is very thoughtful of you.

2 hours ago, Khaniya said:

>Concerning PapyrusUtil3.3 Overwritten- I am unsure of how to check if that is the case.

Depends on the mod manager you use.

NMM => overwrite all, don't let it be overwritten!

Any other => let PapyrusUtil 3.3 win all conflicts! (means against Sexlab, campfire, simply knock and other mods that include an older Papyrus version)

3 hours ago, Khaniya said:

A clean save was made this morning, and the results were the same.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that.

Did you try a new game?

Did you clean you save with fallrimtools (it's in the Nexus SE category, but it works for LE) you added/updated DDe/SUM to?

You see the MCMs but something prevents some functions of SUM and DDe to load correctly.

So I think it either a override issue (PapyrusUtil, Jcontainers) or leftovers from older SUM/DDe versions in your save

highly unlikely, but I give it a try anyways:

Your esm might not the optimal sorted atm, I sort them like this (basically I sort them after what I want to be the winner, in case there are LO issues):

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.15]

Campfire.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Heels Sound.esm

=> Apachii hair and non SL mods here

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

CreatureFramework.esm [Version 2.0.0]

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

=> mods that have zaz as requirement here

Heretical Resources.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm [Version 4.50]

=> esp from here onward

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Depends on the mod manager you use.

NMM => overwrite all, don't let it be overwritten!

Any other => let PapyrusUtil 3.3 win all conflicts! (means against Sexlab, campfire, simply knock and other mods that include an older Papyrus version)

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that.

Did you try a new game?

Did you clean you save with fallrimtools (it's in the Nexus SE category, but it works for LE) you added/updated DDe/SUM to?

You see the MCMs but something prevents some functions of SUM and DDe to load correctly.

So I think it either a override issue (PapyrusUtil, Jcontainers) or leftovers from older SUM/DDe versions in your save

highly unlikely, but I give it a try anyways:

Your esm might not the optimal sorted atm, I sort them like this (basically I sort them after what I want to be the winner, in case there are LO issues):

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.15]

Campfire.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Heels Sound.esm

=> Apachii hair and non SL mods here

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

CreatureFramework.esm [Version 2.0.0]

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

=> mods that have zaz as requirement here

Heretical Resources.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm [Version 4.50]

=> esp from here onward

>I install manually & overwrite all.

>By clean save, I meant a new game.

>I'm not sure what I can do in that regard besides verifying that the latest versions of both are installed, and reinstalling them.

There have been no previous versions of SUM or DDe on this save.

>I have sorted my load order to your specifications. Unfortunately, to no effect. Nice to have it sorted though.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:28 AM, Inte said:

Disclaimer, I am not normally using your mods, so I am just writing down what I remember from giving them a test drive recently. They worked pretty well; if I am remembering things wrong, please disregard.

If I remember correctly, directly after installing SUM and DDE, SUM used a list named "DEFAULT" while DDE used an empty string for the name of the SUM list to use. Adding NPCs to the list in SUM did not initially allow me to select them in DDE; I needed to first make sure that they both were using the same list. I still remember that because when I figured out what was going on, I was surprised about the inconsistent default setting of the two mods.

The other thing that I found unintuitive in DDE is the handling of custem equip sets. It is not enough to select them in the bottom of the panel, after they have been copied up ("queued") I need to select them a second time ("load") before I can use them. It is not exactly clear to me why I have to tell the mod two times that I want to use the equip set. Further when I apply it to a character it gets "unloaded" automatically (but stays "queued"), and when I want to apply it to a second character I need to "load" it again.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, donttouchmethere said:

If someone new to DDe jumps into DDe MCM and just want's to quickly remove DDs (probably already frustrated about something else that got equipped to the PC in a bad situation) he won't be able to do it, because:

SUM and DDe default to the PC as the actor selected, so making an actor list is not necessary for the PC. 

On 6/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Just the initial moment to understand what's going on can be frustrating or even worse the possibility that I have to open SUM and DDe every time I add a new actor.

You do not have to open SUM once the actor list has been setup to auto add selected actors. All you have to do is open DDe to select the actor and outfit desired, which you would have to do anyway.  

On 6/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, junky1234 said:

Could there be an option to disable that? :D

It works automatically for DDe devices. I cannot do the same with DDx devices as that will create confusion for players that did not setup DDe properly. Also, it is less of a game resource drain as the only way to do that (and not edit DDx devices) is to add a continuously running script to the PC, script that monitors everything equipped/unequipped from the PC.     

On 6/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, Khaniya said:

My DDE page is missing almost everything shown in your screenshot, except for the words stored actors, and selected actor, which is changeably set to my PC

My SUM is also missing a few of those options such as Set actor list name

The options you are missing are the text input options. They were added in the latest version of SkyUI, Ver. No. 5.1. 

See if you have other mods that offer those kind of options in their MCM. If they show up there, as in you can type in some text, then there is something wrong with your installation of SUM; try a manual reset, if no go, try a clean save. If the text input options do not show up in the other mods either, then there is something wrong with your installation of SkyUI.   

On 6/9/2020 at 11:31 AM, Kharos said:

If I remember correctly, directly after installing SUM and DDE, SUM used a list named "DEFAULT" while DDE used an empty string for the name of the SUM list to use. Adding NPCs to the list in SUM did not initially allow me to select them in DDE; I needed to first make sure that they both were using the same list. I still remember that because when I figured out what was going on, I was surprised about the inconsistent default setting of the two mods.

Ok, making both mods use the default list as the default option is a good idea and it will be so in the next version.

And yes, I know that my default options are a mess. But in my defense, I never played any mod on default settings as they are highly subjective. Therefore, I never suspected that any player would either.   

The other thing that I found unintuitive in DDE is the handling of custem equip sets. It is not enough to select them in the bottom of the panel, after they have been copied up ("queued") I need to select them a second time ("load") before I can use them. It is not exactly clear to me why I have to tell the mod two times that I want to use the equip set. 

There is a technical reason for having to select an outfit first, then having to load it into the 'outfit manipulation' page.

Selecting an outfit first will allow the players to delete save or overwrite it with another, without having to retype the outfit name again and again.

Also, if the outfit is loaded in the 'outfit manipulation' page the moment it is selected, but the player decides to delete it instead, then tries to equip the deleted outfit, things will get out of sink.  

Further when I apply it to a character it gets "unloaded" automatically (but stays "queued"), and when I want to apply it to a second character I need to "load" it again.

When an actors are selected or slotted, they get their own MCM options, as to what outfit has been equipped on them last etc.