16 hours ago, Slorm said:

@Inte

Is this still compatible with DDI v3 as well Inte. I only use DDE for POP so no biggie if it's not anymore

IDK. I never tried it with DDi 3. 

You can try it if you want tho, see what happens, and let me know. 

3 hours ago, Custommuscle2 said:

Hey Inte, Love the mod and wanted to inform you of a bug i have noticed in the most recent version. I try to equip the Dwemer Mech Suit and am presented with the error shown in the attached screenshot. The screenshots are in order as follows:

1. Dialog confirming to put on the device

2. Confirmation to lock it on

3. Confirmation to lock it on myself

4. This error then posts to the screen 3 times

5. The flavor info for stepping into the suit

6. Repeat (once more) of the error from #4

7. The suit is applied but my inventory is now not accessible.

Let me know if there is anything you need from me to help figure out what may be causing this or any steps I can take to fix this (if I have done something in error)!

Hide contents

20190505223548_1.jpg

20190505223553_1.jpg

20190505223557_1.jpg

20190505223559_1.jpg

20190505223609_1.jpg

20190505223611_1.jpg

20190505223613_1.jpg

It's a known issue that originates from DDi 4. Issue the DDi 4 maintainer will do nothing about. I'll figure out a solution for the next version. 

The error is harmless tho.  

6 hours ago, Inte said:

IDK. I never tried it with DDi 3. 

You can try it if you want tho, see what happens, and let me know. 

It works perfectly both equipping and unequipping and also with POP but it's also throwing a shedload of errors in the papyrus log (attached)

One other thing, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but if DDE is used to equip items then unequip, the items are left in inventory

Papyrus.0.log

13 hours ago, Custommuscle2 said:

Hey Inte, Love the mod and wanted to inform you of a bug i have noticed in the most recent version. I try to equip the Dwemer Mech Suit and am presented with the error shown in the attached screenshot. The screenshots are in order as follows:

1. Dialog confirming to put on the device

2. Confirmation to lock it on

3. Confirmation to lock it on myself

4. This error then posts to the screen 3 times

5. The flavor info for stepping into the suit

6. Repeat (once more) of the error from #4

7. The suit is applied but my inventory is now not accessible.

Let me know if there is anything you need from me to help figure out what may be causing this or any steps I can take to fix this (if I have done something in error)!

Reveal hidden contents

It's indeed a known issue, called "The author of this mod doesn't understand the DD framework." This problem occurs because Inte chose to put a custom keyword in the DeviousDevice script property of this item, instead of the actual device type (zad_DeviousSuit) he's supposed to use for any sub-type of body restraints occupying slot 32.. Custom keywords needed for custom code go on the rendered device, not the script property. Same goes for any additional DD slots OTHER than the main one this devices occupies.

I tried to explain this to Inte twice already, buy hey!

17 hours ago, Slorm said:

It works perfectly both equipping and unequipping and also with POP but it's also throwing a shedload of errors in the papyrus log (attached)

One other thing, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but if DDE is used to equip items then unequip, the items are left in inventory

Papyrus.0.log 127.22 kB · 2 downloads

Yes, those seem to be all the new devices that DDi 3 does not have. 

Do you get those on every game load or just when DDe is first installed? 

13 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes, those seem to be all the new devices that DDi 3 does not have. 

Do you get those on every game load or just when DDe is first installed? 

I only tried it briefly and then reverted (you know how OCD I am about logs) but it was happening after it was installed, on both on the game loader and my main game as well.

Doesn't sound like it's doing any harm and it functions perfectly but it is messy in the logs. Maybe it just needs a version check so it doesn't check for those items perhaps.

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

I only tried it briefly and then reverted (you know how OCD I am about logs) but it was happening after it was installed, on both on the game loader and my main game as well.

Doesn't sound like it's doing any harm and it functions perfectly but it is messy in the logs. Maybe it just needs a version check so it doesn't check for those items perhaps.

Yes a version check on the SetDefaults() function is possible but that will not help the majority of the mess as I access those devices directly from DDi/x 4 and there are too many of them to version condition them.  

13 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes a version check on the SetDefaults() function is possible but that will not help the majority of the mess as I access those devices directly from DDi/x 4 and there are too many of them to version condition them.  

Hmm, I'll have to think about it. If it wasn't for DH (and the combat surrender in the older version of DCL) I'd dump DDI entirely

Hey just wondering if this bug is occurring for anyone else.

Most of the items work properly but when trying to equip the "Inox" items none of them apply to the character (or bring up dialogue about equipping them). Instead they are shown as equipped in the inventory but never show up on the character and can be removed at anytime without keys.

12 hours ago, MaikCG said:

Mod can remove non-quest high security restraints? (dcur_highsecurityrestraint [KYWD:xx0166F8])

If they are non-quest then yes, DDe can remove them. If you rather it did not, uncheck the 'Remove locked devices' in the DDe MCM. 

10 minutes ago, Crota said:

Hey just wondering if this bug is occurring for anyone else.

Most of the items work properly but when trying to equip the "Inox" items none of them apply to the character (or bring up dialogue about equipping them). Instead they are shown as equipped in the inventory but never show up on the character and can be removed at anytime without keys.

Is this happening only for the Inox items? Do the other DDe items like Bumblebee show up correctly? If not it is an installation problem. 

On 5/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, Inte said:

Is this happening only for the Inox items? Do the other DDe items like Bumblebee show up correctly? If not it is an installation problem. 

Yeah others work. I could equip the equivalent of each item for the Gold variant but not inox.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:14 AM, Crota said:

Yeah others work. I could equip the equivalent of each item for the Gold variant but not inox.

That is indeed strange. 

Log? Maybe I can see something there. 

On 5/14/2019 at 4:29 AM, Hylysi said:

Looks to be due to the ScriptName for iDDe_FalmerCuffsLegs_Inv "Falmer Cuffs (Legs)" [ARMO:09002DC4] being incorrect (the other leg cuffs use iDDeResLegCuffsScr.)

I missed that one, didn't I. 

I'll change it for the next version. 

10 hours ago, Inte said:

That is indeed strange. 

Log? Maybe I can see something there. 

Don't know how to give you that but the set works fine on a new save. May have been since it wasnt a clean save when I updated that the set wasn't working. All good now thanks!

12 hours ago, MaikCG said:

identical
can't select actor or NPC in MCM with DDE 4.21
save clean

Hmm, it seems that I've made more changes to DDe 4.21 than I thought. 

I will post SUM 1.21, that should fix it. 

22 hours ago, tznvlw said:

I found a problem, DDE (4.20) seem to can't remove Sarah's chastity devices from DCL

If they are quest devices, DDe is not allowed to remove them. Use DDi's 'Free Me' option instead. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Hmm, it seems that I've made more changes to DDe 4.21 than I thought. 

I will post SUM 1.21, that should fix it. 

@Inte

Yes, the problem have fixed.

but i found other problems (sum 1.21 + dde 4.21 se, ported by myself)

1. DDE seem to can't remove piercing items (such as nipple piercing (soulgem) and vaginal piercing (soulgem))

2. Equipped Devices list and Remove all dd's from actor seem to have problems:

Equipped Devices list is blank when actor have equipped with dd items

Equipped Devices list shows that the devices has been removed after Remove all dd's from actor