• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I am just too stupid, but I cannot for the love of the gods create a custom outfit based on the Library in DDe.

In the past I did this:

- Select Item Prisoner Chains in DEVICE INTERACTION

- Save Library Outfit in CUSTOM OUTFITS (named "CELL")

- Load CELL

- Equip CELL

-> worked

But now, I cannot do this.

No matter what combination of saving and loading I try, I cannot get the mod to make it.

The way above does not work. The outfit remains empty.

If I go to Local Outfits and Create a MCM Library Outfit that works. It equips the Prisoner Chains as it should.

But if I load the MCM Library Outfit and click "Save Worn Outfit" it also does not work.

Also "Save Library Outfit" does not work.

In fact, as I said, I cannot get it done lol :(

The "Get Help" seems to be dated btw, the instructions make no sense.

Can you maybe make a detailed step by step tutorial and how this should be done?
Because I just want to make sure its not a user fault :(

EDIT: to my eternal suffering the "MCM Library" cannot be used by POP as outfit it seems, when I type it in the MCM there... I really dont know what else to do ^^

iddeoutMCM works at least. But its not a perfect solution because I still cannot create custom outfits :(

EDIT: What is "Equip Existing MCM outfit" for? 

EDIT: is there a way to see the "contents" of an outfit somehow?

Are the outfits saved too, when I select "Save MCM settings" in DDe?

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

In the past I did this:

- Select Item Prisoner Chains in DEVICE INTERACTION

- Save Library Outfit in CUSTOM OUTFITS (named "CELL")

- Load CELL

- Equip CELL

-> worked

If you want to just equip the MCM library devices, 

1. Select the devices in the library. (Prisoner Chains)
  2. In the 'Device Interaction' page select 'Equip MCM Outfit'.
  3. Done. 

If you want POP to equip that same outfit just type 'iDDeOutMCM' in any outfit fields. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

But if I load the MCM Library Outfit and click "Save Worn Outfit" it also does not work.

'Save Worn Outfit' will save all DDs your PC is is currently wearing as a custom outfit. 

For example if you are imprisoned in Dragonar and you like some of the outfits there,

1. While your PC is locked in one, go into DDe MCM.
  2. Slot your PC.
  3. Select that option 'Save Worn Outfit'. 
  4. Enter a name. 
  5. Done.

Now you can have POP use that outfit in any scenarios, by just typing the name from 4 above.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

iddeoutMCM works at least. But its not a perfect solution because I still cannot create custom outfits :(

Crap, it seems I forgot to update the existing DDe MCM outfit name (iDDeMCM) to the new nomenclature that is using 'iDDeOut' as a prefix for all DDe outfits. As a result none of the DDe MCM library outfits will work correctly. :classic_blush:  

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Can you maybe make a detailed step by step tutorial and how this should be done?

That will be a long, long tutorial. :classic_happy:

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Because I just want to make sure its not a user fault :(

It's not, at least not in this case. I should have the next version up tomorrow which should fix all of it.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

EDIT: What is "Equip Existing MCM outfit" for? 

It is a shortcut to equip the MCM library outfit/devices. 

The long way involves the user going into 'Local Outfits' selecting the 'MCM Library' outfit, then loading it, then going into the device manipulation page to finally equip it. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

EDIT: is there a way to see the "contents" of an outfit somehow?

The custom ones are all saved a .json file, you can look there. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Are the outfits saved too, when I select "Save MCM settings" in DDe?

No, as the custom ones are saved to a .json when they are made.

The pre-made ones are dynamically created every time you equip them. (Because of the random options that can be set in the MCM.)

On 11/30/2019 at 2:01 AM, leddmirage said:

when character is equipped with armbinder/yoke.. is bed/sleep option suppose to be off-limit.. cant go to sleep? 

i could search chest etc.. but not "sleep"..

Beds are never off-limit. 

What is equipped exactly? 

Actually, it wasn't the BS that helped! My character had to be naked. FULLY naked. The one I was playing had an anal plug (I couldn't even remove it). I started a new game after running the BS and it worked thanks to my new character not having equipped ANYTHING.

Anyone know how to do bulk editing?

The bug that's found in Devious Devices Expansion also appears in DDe. Basically, the paw bondage mittens look black when in First person view, except if the character is male. Transferring the texture over to female first person would fix it, but TES5Edit only seems to allow a one-by-one entry rather than bulk, and that's going to be slow. 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:13 PM, hugepervert said:

Anyone know how to do bulk editing?

The bug that's found in Devious Devices Expansion also appears in DDe. Basically, the paw bondage mittens look black when in First person view, except if the character is male. Transferring the texture over to female first person would fix it, but TES5Edit only seems to allow a one-by-one entry rather than bulk, and that's going to be slow. 

You'd have to write a script to do it. MXPF has a sample script (MXPF - Rebalance Armors.pas) that you could probably use as a reference.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, leddmirage said:

i tried armbinders/yokes.. the [E] sleep action key went missing as soon as it's equipped. i could get Search for chest and open doors.. but not sleep.

can't use "wait" either.. 

Do you have a log?

Like I said before which specific armbinder (Inox, black leather, etc.) is equipped.