You mean collisions between breasts and belly of the same character? Sorry, but no, I don't think that's possible with the current collision box setup because I'd need an enormously oversized belly collision box that probably reacts to all the wrong things (like the arms pushing the belly down even though they are far away).

Theoretically it is possible though. I'd just have to make a second belly collision box that only the breasts react to.

Wait a little, let me try something...

Is there a way to make it so the belly has collision on the breasts? Especially where if the belly gets big and the breasts get lifted up due to the belly size.

Sorry, but I'll give up on this for now.

The problem is that pregnancy scaling mods like for example Soulgem Oven use the "NPC Belly" bone to increase pregnant belly size so for your idea to work you would need that exact bone too, since it's the only one that changes its position depending on belly size. You don't want the breasts to get pushes away when not pregnant after all.

I'm not really sure what a child bone in the skeleton does when its parent bone moves through NiOverride but I guess that it moves together with it. So maybe you can create a child bone of the NPC belly bone and add a collision box to that. That way you could have both the collision box for pushing up the boobs and the one needed for belly bulge on deep penetrations (mostly relevant when the character is not pregnant I guess).

Okay, here is what I tried to do in case someone else wants to pick this up:

1. add the same custom bone to both the femalebody_0. nif and the femalebody_1.nif

I added it as a child of NPC Belly, because I want both bones to move together through NiOverride whenever a pregnancy mod moves the NPC Belly bone.

2. add a new rigidbody entry in the hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml using JFF. Same name as you gave the custom bone in the edited female body nifs. Motion type set to keyframed, collision group 10, collides with group 2 only (the breasts are in group 3 in my mod but JFF has a bug here, unchecking no collide with group 2 activates collisions with group 3 instead!), keep the sphere collision shape and change the radius to something around 4, maybe move the collision box via ConvexTranslateShape

3. start the game and test the new xml edits. Keep changing xml values until it does what you want it to, push up the breasts on pregnant bodies

Point 3 is where I gave up. Testing that stuff with Sexlab Inflation Framework takes ages, constantly entering new pregnancy values for your char and updating afterwards, checking the result, it's really not fun. Do the breasts get pushed up and if yes, only on the pregnant body? For me they never did that. Either they got pushed up all the time, even when not pregnant, or there was no effect at all.

Btw, I don't know how you managed to create a character where that question arises. I had to make the breasts saggy as fuck or else the pregnant belly would always be too far away for this to matter. Well, maybe you use another body with different belly weight paints.

Anyway, here are the body meshes and the xml file I used for testing in case someone wants to pick this up and needs a few hints. It's the CHSBHC body.

belly pushup test.7z

edit:

Wait a sec, maybe setting the motion type to keyframed wasn't the best idea. Somehow I don't think that the belly pushup bone will move with the NPC belly one with these xml edits. So I tried it with motion type "Motion Sphere Inertia" and a constraint entry with the belly pushup bone and NPC Belly - using fixedconstraintdata.

Same as before, no difference between pregnant and non-pregnant no matter how I set up the collision box.

It's as if these 2 bones don't move with the pregnancy level at all.

So maybe I misunderstood what NiOverride does? Does it move the bone or not?  :unsure:

Is there a way to make it so the belly has collision on the breasts? Especially where if the belly gets big and the breasts get lifted up due to the belly size.

Sorry, but I'll give up on this for now.

The problem is that pregnancy scaling mods like for example Soulgem Oven use the "NPC Belly" bone to increase pregnant belly size so for your idea to work you would need that exact bone too, since it's the only one that changes its position depending on belly size. You don't want the breasts to get pushes away when not pregnant after all.

I'm not really sure what a child bone in the skeleton does when its parent bone moves through NiOverride but I guess that it moves together with it. So maybe you can create a child bone of the NPC belly bone and add a collision box to that. That way you could have both the collision box for pushing up the boobs and the one needed for belly bulge on deep penetrations (mostly relevant when the character is not pregnant I guess).

Okay, here is what I tried to do in case someone else wants to pick this up:

1. add the same custom bone to both the femalebody_0. nif and the femalebody_1.nif

I added it as a child of NPC Belly, because I want both bones to move together through NiOverride whenever a pregnancy mod moves the NPC Belly bone.

2. add a new rigidbody entry in the hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml using JFF. Same name as you gave the custom bone in the edited female body nifs. Motion type set to keyframed, collision group 10, collides with group 2 only (the breasts are in group 3 in my mod but JFF has a bug here, unchecking no collide with group 2 activates collisions with group 3 instead!), keep the sphere collision shape and change the radius to something around 4, maybe move the collision box via ConvexTranslateShape

3. start the game and test the new xml edits. Keep changing xml values until it does what you want it to, push up the breasts on pregnant bodies

Point 3 is where I gave up. Testing that stuff with Sexlab Inflation Framework takes ages, constantly entering new pregnancy values for your char and updating afterwards, checking the result, it's really not fun. Do the breasts get pushed up and if yes, only on the pregnant body? For me they never did that. Either they got pushed up all the time, even when not pregnant, or there was no effect at all.

Btw, I don't know how you managed to create a character where that question arises. I had to make them saggy as fuck or else the pregnant belly would always be too far away for this to matter. Well, maybe you use another body with different belly weight paints.

Anyway, here are the body meshes and the xml file I used for testing in case someone wants to pick this up and needs a few hints. It's the CHSBHC body.

attachicon.gifbelly pushup test.7z

edit:

Wait a sec, maybe setting the motion type to keyframed wasn't the best idea. Somehow I don't think that the belly pushup bone will move with the NPC belly one with these xml edits. So I tried it with motion type "Motion Sphere Inertia" and a constraint entry with the belly pushup bone and NPC Belly - using fixedconstraintdata.

Same as before, no difference between pregnant and non-pregnant no matter what how I set up the collision box.

It's as if these 2 bones don't move with the pregnancy level at all.

So maybe I misunderstood what NiOverride does? Does it move the bone or not?  :unsure:

Well, I didn't expect a trial and error, that was nice of you to try. Thanks. Maybe i'll try figuring out a few things myself. And my character's breasts would also increase in size and on some of my characters the breasts and belly intersect. Its was just an idea. Thanks again for the answer/ trials. :)

Don't worry, little challenges like that are fun for me so it's no big deal. ;)

I think I found the reason why it didn't work btw.

NiOverride simply changes the scaling value of the bone in the skeleton, it doesn't move the bone. Pretty obvious, I guess I missed the forest for the trees there.  :lol:

So to make this work you need to give the custom bone a little offset. Translation for y set to +1 would be good I think.

And then the collision box moves with the pregnancy level.

If you send me your body files I can give it a try. If not I'll just keep using the body I posted above.

Won't do it today though, bed time for me. ;)

Wanted to post that after changing my animations not having any more issues with this. Really loving this it isn't too over the top but it is still noticeable. Also the collision and movement is great during Sexlab. Very nicely done, will not be swapping off this preset.

Well, I didn't expect a trial and error, that was nice of you to try. Thanks. Maybe i'll try figuring out a few things myself. And my character's breasts would also increase in size and on some of my characters the breasts and belly intersect. Its was just an idea. Thanks again for the answer/ trials. :)

NiOverride simply changes the scaling value of the bone in the skeleton, it doesn't move the bone. Pretty obvious, I guess I missed the forest for the trees there.  :lol:

So to make this work you need to give the custom bone a little offset. Translation for y set to +1 would be good I think.

If you send me your body files I can give it a try. If not I'll just keep using the body I posted above.

In case you are still reading this and still want these belly breast collisions then here you go:

belly pushup test.7z

Instead of adding the custom bone to a specific body type I simply added it to the UUNP Special body. So you still have to build the body with Bodyslide.

The xml should give the desired effect out of the box but of course you can change the collision sphere coordinates (translation x,y and z under Belly Pushup -> ConvexTranslateShape) and the sphere radius however you see fit.

And if you are not using an UUNP Special body then just open the mesh with Nifscope and copy the setup for the custom "Belly Pushup" bone to the body mesh you use. The translation value of y +2 for that bone is key here, don't forget to add that in case you don't just copypaste the bone from one mesh to another (should work too). And don't give the bone another name than Belly Pushup unless you also change it in the xml.

You need a pregnancy mod that uses NIOverride belly scaling for this to work. If you are using Sexlab Inflation Framework adjust the belly sliders in the Bodymorph section of the MCM menu accordingly (100% NIOverride, 0% everything else). If you use one of the racemenu morph slider methods (like Pregnancy belly) then the collision box won't move with the pregnancy level and there won't be collisions that also depend on that.

During that little experiment I noticed that my repaint makes NiOverride pregnancy scaling even uglier than it already was before.

So to anyone using the repainted UUNP Special body, I strongly recommend to not use pregnancy mods that depend on NiOverride belly scaling unless they are compatible with Sexlab Inflation Framework. Because then you can change the scaling method to racemenu morphs. But the "pregnancy belly" morph looks far superior anyway, you should always use that, even with the original weight paints.

Unless you want that little pregnant belly pushing the breasts up feature of course. But then again I still have a difficult time to even make a body where breasts and pregnant belly clip through each other even on the most jiggly movements there are.

Added that warning about the repaint and NIOverride to the mod description...

I wish the site wouldn't show the whole mod as updated every time I make small edits like that. ^^

In case you are still reading this and still want these belly breast collisions then here you go:

attachicon.gifbelly pushup test.7z

Instead of adding the custom bone to a specific body type I simply added it to the UUNP Special body. So you still have to build the body with Bodyslide.

The xml should give the desired effect out of the box but of course you can change the collision sphere coordinates (translation x,y and z under Belly Pushup -> ConvexTranslateShape) and the sphere radius however you see fit.

And if you are not using an UUNP Special body then just open the mesh with Nifscope and copy the setup for the custom "Belly Pushup" bone to the body mesh you use. The translation value of y +2 for that bone is key here, don't forget to add that in case you don't just copypaste the bone from one mesh to another (should work too). And don't change the bone name unless you also change it in the xml.

You need a pregnancy mod that uses NIOverride belly scaling for this to work. If you are using Sexlab Inflation Framework adjust the sliders in the Bodymorph section of the MCM menu accordingly (100% NIOverride, 0% everythig else). If you use one of the racemenu morph slider methods (like Pregnancy belly) then the collision box won't move with the pregnancy level and there won't be collisions that also depend on that.

During that little experiment I noticed that my repaint makes NiOverride pregnancy scaling even more ugly than it already was before.

So if you use the repainted UUNP Special body I strongly recommend to not use pregnancy mods that depend on NiOverride belly scaling unless they are compatible with Sexlab Inflation Framework. Because then you can change the scaling method to racemenu morphs. But the pregancy belly morph looks far superior anyway, you should always use that, even with the original weight paints.

Added that info to the mod description...

I wish the site wouldn't show the whole mod as updated every time I make small edits like that. ^^

Looking into it now. Thanks again. :)

EDIT. Wait, so is there no way for this set up to work with bodymorphs? (Since NiOverride preg belly looks pretty bad imo.)

Also, here are my body shapes. They're CBBE, and idk if that makes a difference.

EDIT. Wait, so is there no way for this set up to work with bodymorphs? (Since NiOverride preg belly looks pretty bad imo.)

Sorry, but no, there is no other way. I don't exactly know what racemenu morphs even do but they don't seem to change anything in the skeleton or the bones that I could work with. NIOverride does that, it changes the scaling value for the parts of the mesh that are weight painted for NPC belly. And more importantly, that scaling value also affects all the child bones of said bone. Without that there is no way that I know of to make HDT PE differentiate between a pregnant and not pregnant body.

And yeah, I agree, NIOverride doesn't look good. That's why I used the original UUNP Special weight paints for that modification I did for you, because on my repaint it looks even worse. But you said that you are using CBBE anyway? I don't know, maybe someone made a pregnancy weight paint for CBBE that doesn't look like complete shit when used with NIOverride. I don't know of any but I don't know much about CBBE either.

Hi Bazinga. Could you do another conversion of Heretical Resources for your repaint mesh? or show me how to do it?

Thanks a lot.

Will look into it.

Not a clue, sorry. I mean this isn't a hair physics mod. And conflicts between this and hair mods should manifest in a different way too. Like boobs getting stuck on some hair physics collision box or hair moving differently than it should. Never heard of a conflict where the hair physics just stop working.

Maybe try reinstalling the hair mod? And check if the hair physics xml is where the hair mesh expects it to be (open the mesh in Nifscope and look up the NiStringExtraData entry).

Hi Bazinga,

One page back I was talking about attaching xml to an item. Which would give hdt schlong without any script. I did it with the soft one.

Is it possible to make an xml that gave an hdt stiffy. I'm planning to wear it during animation, I know there would be no collision,

But at least it would be different and jiggly.

I tried using the aroused xml from floppy sos (using my method described one page back), but it didn't seem to work (glitch out) since its also applying to the balls.

Could you help me making a schlong only hdt stiffy?

Thank you,

Blitz

so I hoped at least the schlong only ver would work with your balls only hdt.

There is no balls only HDT in my mod. The male xml for FloppySOS users does have neither balls nor schlong data in it, because all of that is already done by FloppySOS.

If you want my hdtm.xml without the schlong collisions then that's a 2 seconds edit of the xml in JFF, its just one collision box anyway.

Here you go:

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml

Finger, hand, forearm and tongue collision boxes plus the free moving testicles. NPC Genitals06 collision box removed.

Hi,

Thank you. You're so nice.

Actually I'm here to report that my plan worked.

Basically your mod give schlong collision, but no jiggle, but the balls have both jiggle and -maybe- collision, but I wanted the schlong to have jiggle as well. Thus why I'm using an item based mod that add hdt schlong, without affecting balls nor body. It's like wearing an hdt cape.

So here's what I did.

1. Used your mod normally. Normal hdtm.

2. Dl floppy sos 1.7, use only the xml for schlong only ver (there's also balls only and both), they're not hdtm, but appropriately named xml according to where it give hdt. I didn't dl the script etc. Cos it crashed on me. Thus, the 3rd move...

3. Dl colonol nutty sos, rename the schlong xml from floppy sos into the name from colonol nutty, in this case, "flaccid ring"

4. Put the entire "outfit" menu from skyrim.esm or any other dlc you want into colonol nutty.esp, add the master.esm as neccessary then added the flaccid ring into each of the outfit. It has to be part of the outfit or they wont wear it. Use tesv edit.

It's a ring, you can change the slot usage as well, I used slot 46 from the original 36, so I can wear other ring.

5. In this case, every npc and follower that's nude will wear that ring and "wiggle" around as they walk. (After 30 days console or new game).

Before, I tried the balls only xml ver from floppy, and both balls schlong xml ver (meaning both schlong and balls got hdt) from floppy to be renamed into colonol's mod but neither of them worked with your mod, it got spaztic and glitchy.

So I used the never previously used in my set up, schlong only xml. (Again, its only affecting schlong. Only schlong.)

So it was xml that's equipped into a ring or armor slot, which added hdt, like when you equip a cape.

Except, when a sex anim started, the item unequipped and maintain your schlong collision and balls jiggle and collision.

I think since your xml didn't make the schlong jiggled, that's why it didn't got spaztic as when using other xml from floppy, and therefore still able to maintain collision and didn't get broken/no hdt/collision even after it got removed.

While it does get broken when I used other xml from floppy in which the balls got hdt since its doubling the hdt from 2 xmls.

I hope my explanation is easy to understand.

I've tried it today and all seemed well. I'll give more reports if I learned something new.

This way I have schlong flaccid jiggle (from colonol nutty mixed with floppy) and hardness colision while maintaining the balls jiggle and collision (from your xml).

Cheers,

Blitz

@blizer84

On step 4 how do I add the flaccid ring to the outfit after putting the "outfit" menu to the esp in TES5Edit? I am stuck on that part. Thanks for the small tutorial by the way.

Is it possible to make an xml that gave an hdt stiffy. I'm planning to wear it during animation, I know there would be no collision,

By stiffy do you mean that the schlong is completely rigid or just much less wobbly? In the second case that would explain why you'd say that there won't be collisions since those are a nightmare to set up if both collision boxes involved are allowed to move with HDT.

So am I getting that right, you want to use one schlong xml outside of sex scenes and another one during them? Sounds to me like you need a script if you don't want to equip them manually every time.

Are you sure that FloppySOS won't work for you?

I'm in the middle of making a mod that adds collisions to the sex toy animations (Leito, Nibbles, komotor, still waiting for you guys to point me towards more ... if there are more). What it does is equip / unequip a very specific item when a sex scene starts or stops. I'm pretty sure you could use it with these Colonel Nutty rings if you want.

Wait a minute, what you actually mean is a single xml that differentiates between sex scenes and outside of those, right? That's impossible, HDT PE doesn't care about what it gets applied on, it just does its job as long as there are weight painted meshes that move with a skeleton and xmls attached to them in which you set up the physics parameters.

I tried using the aroused xml from floppy sos (using my method described one page back), but it didn't seem to work (glitch out) since its also applying to the balls.

Could you help me making a schlong only hdt stiffy?

What do you mean by glitch out? The aroused xml from Floppy is supposed to have jiggly balls. Do they jiggle wrong or what do you mean?

Did you ask jopie123 for help yet? If there are glitches with his mod then he surely wants to know about them too.

Of course you can use the testicle settings from my xml set if that works better for you. And the schlong itself should be very easy, there's a reason why I only use one single collision box for that (the shape of the aroused schlong aligns pretty well with that of a "capsule" collision box so no need for more than one of those capsules).

Of course. For the vagina to work you need a CBBE body with a HDT vagina (like Clams or Tripleen). Everything else should work out of the box. If you don't use a body with a 3D vagina just delete the two pussy constraints and the four pussy bone rigidbodies from the hdtvagina.xml and there shouldn't be any missing bone errors (making the filename somewhat nonsensical but HDT PE won't care).

The xml would look something like that then:

hdtVagina.xml

Maybe you'd still have to change the NiStringExtraData file path settings in the CBBE meshes. But if these meshes point to xmls that follow the usual naming conventions then chances are that you can just install this mod (overwriting everything else) and it will work.

You could also delete the SKSE folder from CBBE body mods, just to be on the safe side. I'm not 100% sure that my mod overwrites everything HDT PE related in these body mods and it definitely should.

@Zerospyro

4. Put the entire "outfit" menu from skyrim.esm or any other dlc you want into colonol nutty.esp, add the master.esm as neccessary then added the flaccid ring into each of the outfit. It has to be part of the outfit or they wont wear it. Use tesv edit.

@blizer84

On step 4 how do I add the flaccid ring to the outfit after putting the "outfit" menu to the esp in TES5Edit? I am stuck on that part. Thanks for the small tutorial by the way.

Hi,

You are welcome ^_^

So you can add it by adding the id of flaccid ring to each outfit. Here' the steps :

1. Look at the armor section (or armor add on, I forgot) of the ring of flaccid esp, you will see the id for the ring on the top right of the section, e.g. ring of flaccid [ARMO123456]

2. Go to the outfit section, choose an outfit, (e.g. iron armor all outfit), right click on top of the outfit list (iron cuirass, iron gauntlets etc), choose add. It will show -null something- ^_^, then type the id from no.1 to it. Make sure it matched. Cos I don't think you can copy paste directly from the armor section. It's unclickable. You can use notepad.

3. Repeat the process to each outfit. From here on, you can just copy paste the item id into each outfit.

*. Don't copy outfits like skin naked horse, skin naked spider etc, for its not used by the human.

It would be easier if you used the outfit list from a havok object (there's one in HDT bounce and jiggle UNP) for those are guaranteed used by human.

If you didn't want to use the actual esp from havok object as a master, then just remove the havok item id and replace it with the ring of flaccid item id. Then at the end, just go to the top most section of each esp where it displayed the master of each esp, and click remove havok object as a master.

Or,

Just compare it to the one used by havok object, therefore the esp won't be added to the master list and can be deleted after.

4. Optional. If you want to remove part of the clothes, then in each outfit, you can right click remove to the one you don't want, and in game everyone using that outfit won't have it.

You can also add anything using method 1 to 3.

5. Check it in a new game (coc riverwood from main menu) and click console in an npc and type "inv". Without the ". See it if its there or not.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Blitz

By stiffy do you mean that the schlong is completely rigid or just much less wobbly? In the second case that would explain why you'd say that there won't be collisions since those are a nightmare to set up if both collision boxes involved are allowed to move with HDT.

So am I getting that right, you want to use one schlong xml outside of sex scenes and another one during them? Sounds to me like you need a script if you don't want to equip them manually every time.

Are you sure that FloppySOS won't work for you?

I'm in the middle of making a mod that adds collisions to the sex toy animations (Leito, Nibbles, komotor, still waiting for you guys to point me towards more ... if there are more). What it does is equip / unequip a very specific item when a sex scene starts or stops. I'm pretty sure you could use it with these Colonel Nutty rings if you want.

Wait a minute, what you actually mean is a single xml that differentiates between sex scenes and outside of those, right? That's impossible, HDT PE doesn't care about what it gets applied on, it just does its job as long as there are weight painted meshes that move with a skeleton and xmls attached to them in which you set up the physics parameters.

I tried using the aroused xml from floppy sos (using my method described one page back), but it didn't seem to work (glitch out) since its also applying to the balls.Could you help me making a schlong only hdt stiffy?

What do you mean by glitch out? The aroused xml from Floppy is supposed to have jiggly balls. Do they jiggle wrong or what do you mean?

Did you ask jopie123 for help yet? If there are glitches with his mod then he surely wants to know about them too.

Of course you can use the testicle settings from my xml set if that works better for you. And the schlong itself should be very easy, there's a reason why I only use one single collision box for that (the shape of the aroused schlong aligns pretty well with that of a "capsule" collision box so no need for more than one of those capsules).

Hi ^_^

I meant an hdt erection.

In colonol nutty ring, there are 2 rings. It shared the same armor slot.

I've only been using 1 ring since I've found no other xml to use.

But I've got the idea to use the 2nd ring as an erect ring using the xml I found in floppy sos 2.3.

And like you said, manually switch them as outside or during sex scene.

I'm planning to use it for my pc only, or to the one I distribute it to.

And I'm aware that the xml won't automatically change from soft to erect. It's manual change.

There are 6 choices of xml in floppy sos 2.3.Soft, low arousal, med arousal, high arousal, balls only and disable.

However, the xml is also applying to the balls, and your xml does too, so it doesn't work.

Since yours already give hdt to balls, they would doubled over and stretches out, flying everywhere. Quite funny actually ^_^.

The xml of old 1.7 floppy sos worked cos it has the option for a soft "schlong only" hdt, which didn't doubled over yours. I use that one already as my 1st ring. But it has no option for a high arousal "schlong only" hdt to use for the 2nd ring.

So,

There will be 2 separate xmls. Applied to 2 different items. I already have one xml for first item (soft "schlong only" hdt).

The 2nd item is still empty. This is the one I asked. Which is to have an erect "schlong only" xml to use it with.

*Something similar to high arousal.xml but without the balls since your hdtm.xml already handles balls.

I know I can use your hdt finger as the alternative instead of hdtm xml, but the npcs which I didn't give the ring won't have any hdt at all...

As for full floppy sos (script too, not just the xml), it kept crashing on me. Too many scripted mods. So I have to get creative ^_^. Using colonol nutty and giving the rings to npc was part of it.

Can you help making the erect schlong only hdt xml?

Wow. The sextoy stuff. So it's an xml that's auto worn during sexlab anim? That would be great!

Is it possible to apply it directly to schlong too (not just sextoys)?

Thank you,

Blitz

I won't answer to most of this now because I want to go to bed but there's one little thing that catched my eye:

None of it worked since your xml already give hdt to balls, and theh would doubled over and stretched out, flying everywhere. Quite funny actually  ^_^.

Err, I make a FloppySOS compatible version of my xmls. It's one of the choices in the FOMod installer. When you install that then the hdtm.xml will be replaced by a hdtfingers.xml which has no schlong collisions or balls physics. Then FloppySOS handles these.

If you want a hdtfingers.xml with the schlong collision box but without the moving balls then I'm pretty sure that I already posted that somewhere in the last few pages...

Then again that edit takes seconds so there you go.

hdtfingers.xml

Be aware that this file isn't 100% compatible with the FloppySOS xmls though. For that you would have to delete the schlong collision boxes from those xmls.

I also don't know what you need 3 xmls for. The schlong collision box in the file I just posted and in all the schlong xmls I provide is passive. It doesn't move the schlong mesh itself, it just places a collision box at one of the schlong bones in the skeleton. Which then moves with the schlong mesh (which moves with SoS and produces a stiffy if SoS tells it to). So it seems you only need two xmls, one for the wobbly schlong that you use outside of sex scenes and one without any schlong movement caused by HDT PE, let's call it the rigid schlong one (not exactly rigid since the schlong bones also move a little on walking animations etc if those are set up that way, has nothing to do with HDT PE though). The balls can move however you see fit on both of them of course.

I won't answer to most of this now because I want to go to bed but there's one little thing that catched my eye:

None of it worked since your xml already give hdt to balls, and theh would doubled over and stretched out, flying everywhere. Quite funny actually ^_^.

Err, I make a FloppySOS compatible version of my xmls. It's one of the choices in the FOMod installer. When you install that then the hdtm.xml will be replaced by a hdtfingers.xml which has no schlong collisions or balls physics. Then FloppySOS handles these.

If you want a hdtfingers.xml with the schlong collision box but without the moving balls then I'm pretty sure that I already posted that somewhere in the last few pages...

Then again that edit takes seconds so there you go.

attachicon.gifhdtfingers.xml

Be aware that this file isn't 100% compatible with the FloppySOS xmls though. For that you would have to delete the schlong collision boxes from those xmls.

I also don't know what you need 3 xmls for. The schlong collision box in the file I just posted and in all the schlong xmls I provide is passive. It doesn't move the schlong mesh itself, it just places a collision box at one of the schlong bones in the skeleton. Which then moves with the schlong mesh (which moves with SoS and produces a stiffy if SoS tells it to). So it seems you only need two xmls, one for the wobbly schlong that you use outside of sex scenes and one without any schlong movement caused by HDT PE, let's call it the rigid schlong one (not exactly rigid since the schlong bones also move a little on walking animations etc if those are set up that way, has nothing to do with HDT PE though). The balls can move however you see fit on both of them of course.

Hi,

I know floppy sos is compatible. And that the option is available in installer.

Thank you for the options.

But I don't use floppy sos. I'm only interested on it's xmls.

I meant something like this. Aroused.xml

I edit an existing xml through JFF. Schlong only-no balls.

I know it can't be used during sl anim. It's just for fun, manual equip only. I attached it on an item.

However the erection won't go all the way up. It's horizontal now. Like it's pointing at ... "There! Go that way!"

or "Need help with the elevator? Which floor, let me press it for you. Click." ^_^

Is it possible to make it fully arched like a real full erection?

If so, will you?

Thanks Bazinga,

Blitz

However the erection won't go all the way up. It's horizontal now. Like it's pointing at ... "There! Go that way!"

or "Need help with the elevator? Which floor, let me press it for you. Click." ^_^

lol  :lol:

I think I figured out what's happening there.

I suppose you are using Schlongs of Skyrim, right?

For the schlong to be more than a direction sign SOS needs to work properly, and that xml you posted there interferes with it.

You see, I'm not 100% sure what it does but I think SOS changes the angle between the NPC GentialsBase bone and the NPC Genitals1 bone plus all its child bones (chain of bones). It makes them rotate a little around the x axis which causes the schlong to bend up or down.

With the aroused.xml this isn't possible anymore because it enforces the angle set in that xml.

Just open the ingame console for a second and see what the schlong is doing. What you're seeing now is the way SOS would bend the schlong wasn't it for that xml.

So there's a major incompatibility right there...

I made a few changes and now it should be compatible. The bouncing is a bit screwed up now though, so maybe try tinkering with the constraints settings. Smaller limits could help. Or change the mass or the time factor.

Aroused.xml

And it would be nice if you informed jopie123 about that incompatibility, I'm too lazy to write a PM right now.  :ph34r:

However the erection won't go all the way up. It's horizontal now. Like it's pointing at ... "There! Go that way!"or "Need help with the elevator? Which floor, let me press it for you. Click." ^_^

lol :lol:

I think I figured out what's happening there.

I suppose you are using Schlongs of Skyrim, right?

For the schlong to be more than a direction sign SOS needs to work properly, and that xml you posted there interferes with it.

You see, I'm not 100% sure what it does but I think SOS changes the angle between the NPC GentialsBase bone and the NPC Genitals1 bone plus all its child bones (chain of bones). It makes them rotate a little around the x axis which causes the schlong to bend up or down.

With the aroused.xml this isn't possible anymore because it enforces the angle set in that xml.

Just open the ingame console for a second and see what the schlong is doing. What you're seeing now is the way SOS would bend the schlong wasn't it for that xml.

So there's a major incompatibility right there...

I made a few changes and now it should be compatible. The bouncing is a bit screwed up now though, so maybe try tinkering with the constraints settings. Smaller limits could help. Or change the mass or the time factor.

attachicon.gifAroused.xml

And it would be nice if you informed jopie123 about that incompatibility, I'm too lazy to write a PM right now. :ph34r:

Hi,

Yes! I'm using sos (well, SAM actually, sos' advance ver), I wonder why I didn't tell you. I just assume you knew ^_^.

Actually Jopie knew about the incompatibilities. When these settings is used. It's usually only for fun. For there would be no vagina collision, he described it on his forum. It would jiggle around and stuff, but no collision.

It's chooseable in mcm whether you want it floppy and using normal hardness in sl anim or using hdt erection. So he knew.

Thank you for the xml,

Blitz

Hi again,

I just tried it in game. It's exactly what I wanted for so long. I loved it.

However, as it is, the xml causes stretched to infinity when going through loading doors (npc only), is that fixable?

If so, then is it also possible to have an alternate hdtm.xml, which carried all your existing setting (hands, elbow, tongue, balls etc), - Balls too, as its gonna be the new hdtm.xml - And then added the fixed aroused setting, combined into the same xml?

So sos/sam users can opt for that hdtm.xml as an alternate, and have all that schlong jiggles without distributing extra hdt item nor using floppy sos. Will you help?

Thank you Bazinga,

Blitz