Thanks very much for the tutorial. I'll snap to it ASAP.

Meanwhile here is another example of Poser-collision gone wrong:  https://i.imgur.com/ztOkoiU.jpg

The thing that baffles me about collision is that sometimes it pushes stuff away, which is okay I guess, but sometimes it attracts stuff as if the arm and the body have suddenly become magnetic. Very strange methinks.

That's gotta be an issue with the way she moves into that pose (so the arm still pushes the breast away, but it's moving down from above it). Is there a way to make her turn around while keeping the pose like in Sexlab? Then turn her around a bit and the breast should snap out of it.

The only other solution besides deactivating forearm collisions would be to greatly reduce the movement limits for the breasts. Which would make the bouncing look much less sexy so I can only advise against doing that.  :P

With Halo's poser you can make the char turn and move while posing, as long as you don't jump which will end the posing. So I'll try that next time, to see if I can shake them free lol.

It's all good as long as the forearms don't get too close. Very good actually, imho. So thanks again! smile.png

(xml from mod v3.3, average B-Cup option, no angular movement. Body[slide] mesh UNPB-based with your repainted base meshes, weight 0.75, RM sliders at default)

https://imgur.com/a/lcZzT

While playing a bit I noticed that the adjustments I did for the last version screwed up boobjobs a bit. Meaning for the most part the breasts didn't get pushed aside.

So I uploaded a small correction for this. Angular breast rotation should you choose it is toned down slightly, because it also conflicts with boobjobs ( I really care about proper boobjobs, you know ^^).

I really like this mod, it's the most natural looking physics set I've managed to find, in fact I've been totally spoiled by it and now any other set just looks too fake and rubbery by comparison. 

Alas I can't fully use the newest version of the mod in it's entirety as I'm far too attached to my custom CBBE body and I've spent what feels like years accumulating various CBBE specific armour mods and I'm loath to switch bodies, is there any chance that this mod will become more compatible with CBBE in the future?

I just tested Clams of Skyrim. Bounce physics work flawlessly, which is a nice surprise.

But there are no collisions whatsoever which really baffles me. The meshes are there and they have my xmls attached. It should work but it doesn't ...

edit:

So if I ignore the installation instructions for Clams and choose CBBE Body HDT instead of Cosio for Outfit/Body in Bodyslide then I get most of the collisions too.

But not the vagina, that one keeps shut. I guess CBBE HDT doesn't have vagina support, that comes with Clams. Same as with UUNP HDT vs. UUNP Special.

But if I do as instructed in the Clams mod description I get zero collisions, neither vagina nor anything else. And it doesn't even matter if I use his xmls or mine, nothing works.

Am I doing something wrong here?  :unsure:

Okay, so to my big surprise CBBE or better Clams of Skyrim works absolutely fine with my xmls.  :)

This body might be a bit more reluctant to reload the mesh than UUNP (that's the reason why collisions didn't work when I edited my last post), but that could also just be me overinterpreting statistical fluctuations. ^^

If collisions don't work for you then just open the ingame console and enter the racemenu and leave it again.

Other than that my xmls work with this, and without any edits. The shapes are very similar and the weight paints too. It also uses the same skeleton so I dunno where all the rumors about physics being incompatible between CBBE and UUNP come from.  :ph34r:

The Clams meshes just need to have the xml attachment settings changed for my files to work flawlessly and that's all there is to do.

I'll change the requirements in the mod description asap and upload a new version with Clams as an installation choice.

edit:

And done. I also included support for Leito's Schlong Addon for SOS as another option in the installer.

Clams of Skyrim users should just delete the SKSE folder in the Clams of Skyrim mod btw. There should be nothing in there that you didn't already install with another mod.

The hdtfingers.xml might not do any harm if there is no reference to it in any of the meshes but better save than sorry.

Remember, don't ever mix body physics mods!

And of course let my mod overwrite everything else, including Clams.

edit 2:

Ok, because I don't trust anyone but me to not screw up at every occasion (nice, I know, I usually don't let people feel it though) I just included a dummy hdtfingers.xml without anything in it in the mod. So if you don't want to delete the SKSE folder in Clams then I guess you don't need to (I'm a bit wary about the hdtmempatch stuff included there though...). Just don't forget to load my mod last. ;)

( I really care about proper boobjobs, you know ^^).

LOL

Don't we all? tongue.png

Thanks for v3.4 - will try out ASAP.

EDIT: 3.4 seems to work very nicely as far as I can tell. I may not even need to hack the xml for arm collision smile.png

Thanks very much indeed.

https://imgur.com/a/FK9MT

(UUNP, B-cup plus angular option)

You know, when I look at my screenshots now and consider that Skyrim is sort-of ancient and didn't even have nude meshes when it came out, nor body physics, I'm a very happy camper :)

Nice, it's always a good sign if the campers are happy (Star Control 2 reference? ^^).

But there's one thing I noticed yesterday: Stuff like jewelry doesn't use my body repaint when built with Bodyslide. It has the original bone weights applied meaning that for example nipple piercings are not exactly on the mesh and won't keep their position releative to it when the breasts move when using my repaint.  :(

You might be able to fix it using Outfit studio but that's a lot of work.

So if anyone knows where the body source file Bodyslide is using for creating armor meshes is located then I'd really like to know since I have to repaint that one too.

But there's one thing I noticed yesterday: Stuff like jewelry doesn't use my body repaint when built with Bodyslide. It has the original bone weights applied meaning that for example nipple piercings are not exactly on the mesh and won't keep their position releative to it when the breasts move when using my repaint.  :(

So if anyone knows where the body source file Bodyslide is using for creating armor meshes is located then I'd really like to know since I have to repaint that one too.

The weights on the outfits come from the outfit meshes themselves, not from any "Reference body", so you would have to manually copy your new weights from the edited body to any armor/clothing mesh you wanted to fix.

Nice, it's always a good sign if the campers are happy (Star Control 2 reference? ^^).

Yes I have noticed that for the jewelry. Same thing also for the COS body, repaint too.

I used outfit studio, copy weights etc but without good result.

The weights on the outfits come from the outfit meshes themselves, not from any "Reference body", so you would have to manually copy your new weights from the edited body to any armor/clothing mesh you wanted to fix.

Yeah, I feared that it would be like that. Very unfortunate. And impractical. But I guess I'll do it for this mod here and upload the result for my repaint afterwards, don't want this to be a reason not to use it.

And if anyone wants to have something else converted to my repaint (no armors, just stuff that doesn't replace the main body mesh) then just ask, I might do that too.

Thanks for clearing that up btw.

edit: I hope Mesh Rigger is capable of doing this. I really don't wanna copy weights in Outfit Studio, that takes forever.

I just noticed that the answers don't match the question for the part where you choose the Bodyslide source mesh for UUNP Special.

Yes and yes still means "install repainted UUNP Special Bodyslide source mesh with correct xml paths attached", yes and no means "install UUNP Special Bodyslide source mesh with original weightpaint and correct xml paths" and no and no means you're on your own.

Will change the answers in the next upload.

Or rather when I upload customized piercings meshes.

Mesh Rigger indeed works for this. But I still have to play around with the options, now the jewelry follows the breast movement but there's a small offset that wasn't there before.

post-162794-0-86864700-1485258967_thumb.jpgpost-162794-0-06821700-1485258961_thumb.jpg

Seems like I have use Outfit Studio to update these jewelry meshes to my repaint.

For some reason Mesh Rigger doesn't produce safisfying results, the jewelry always gets displaced a little and the weight paints are not identical with the original no matter what settings I use (it's close, but not close enough for my taste), even when I use a jewelry mesh with good weight paints as a template (made with Outfit Studio).

This means this will take some time, a few days at least.

Yeah I was curious why some of my non-bodyslot chest armors were freaking out clipping wise and none of my friends said anything about it. Turns out it's the repaint, forgot to account for that. Worth it though, yours definitely looks good. Having a great XML is great, but pair that with weights made specifically for that .XML and you've got a good thing going.

Also, have you done any collisions for male werewolves with static, non SoS dicks? I've got a model in my files that might be good for it if it's anywhere in the plans.

This means this will take some time, a few days at least.

lol right - with the number of items in that mod, you clearly have your work cut out for you :(

I'd love to help but I have never used OS, only BS.

Also, have you done any collisions for male werewolves with static, non SoS dicks? I've got a model in my files that might be good for it if it's anywhere in the plans.

Like the ones included in MNC?

Well, not until now, since I like the SOS bending functionality.

But I'll definitely add them when I do the next version of Beast HDT. And there will be at least one more version of that mod, version 0.3 has some skeleton nifs that need to be redone because they might cause weird effects.

Like the ones included in MNC?

Well, not until now, since I like the SOS bending functionality.

But I'll definitely add them when I do the next version of Beast HDT. And there will be at least one more version of that mod, version 0.3 has some skeleton nifs that need to be redone because they might cause weird effects.

Yeah I have like 5 different SoS addons for WWs and they're all pretty cool but some animations don't align properly, either because of where the dick actually is or how big it was in the original animation when it was made, so I went back to the static mesh. Good to know you got more planned for Beast HDT.

Yeah I have like 5 different SoS addons for WWs and they're all pretty cool but some animations don't align properly, either because of where the dick actually is or how big it was in the original animation when it was made, so I went back to the static mesh. Good to know you got more planned for Beast HDT.

5 addons?

I just checked and my mod only supports 3, namely the ones coming with SOS, Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Regular and VectorPlexus Muscular.

Nothing else. It doesn't support Leito's addon because he didn't add meshes for werewolves.

And these 3 main SOS schlongs should work well in any animation.

If you want collisions for anything else than these 3 then please point me to the mod in question, I might add support for it.

Btw, does anyone know how Leito's Schlong Addon decides which one of the three new schlongs gets equipped? Is it random? It would be a bit weird if that Argonian schlong he included gets equipped on a human. It looks too much like a sex toy imo  :lol:

... I know that you can set the chance for that to zero in the SOS MCM menu, it would still be a drawback if it's random though.

5 addons?

I just checked and my mod only supports 3, namely the ones coming with SOS, Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Regular and VectorPlexus Muscular.

Nothing else. It doesn't support Leito's addon because he didn't add meshes for werewolves.

And these 3 main SOS schlongs should work well in any animation.

If you want collisions for anything else than these 3 then please point me to the mod in question, I might add support for it.

Btw, does anyone know how Leito's Schlong Addon decides which one of the three new schlongs gets equipped? Is it random? It would be a bit weird if that Argonian schlong he included gets equipped on a human. It looks too much like a sex toy imo  :lol:

... I know that you can set the chance for that to zero in the SOS MCM menu, it would still be a drawback if it's random though.

On top of those 3 I have a custom canine schlong mod and Bad Dog's schlongs, they're both more animalistic looking ones. I'm not talking about the collisions not aligning properly since they're similar enough to the point where I can attach one of the regular .xmls and it'll collide fine, it's mostly the fact that an animator uses a static dick model for his source files, and if you use SoS instead of one of the static meshes from MNC, BDIC, whatever it doesn't align properly. SoS meshes for WWs are positioned differently, scaled differently due to the 1-20 variable, can be angled, etc. Which is good, but not something WW animations account for.

But nevermind that. As far as Leito's schlong addon, it's a single addon with different models per race. When SoS calls for Leito's schlong it first checks the race: if it's an Argonian, it gets the argonian model, if it's a Khajiit, it gets the khajiit model and if it's any other race it gets the human one.

The chances in the MCM aren't for the model, it's what chance that given race will have to receive Leito's schlongs, which then changes the model depending on the race. Lemme know if that explains it.

It shouldn't matter if an animator uses static dicks for his animations though.

And it would be news to me if there were animations where the schlong bones are moved independently through the animation itself. They shouldn't be, only the NPC Pelvis bone (and maybe the genitalbase bone) and the rest of the main skeleton should be.

The schlong then moves with the pelvis bone and on top of that SOS changes some rotational variables.

If animators would really animate the schlong bones then there wouldn't be that many animations where the dick would clip through the belly. It's always static and doesn't change its orientation on itself which is a problem for quite a few animations, even many of the ones included in the main Sexlab package.

It's the end user who has to do most of the work to align the schlong properly for every single animation. And there are some animators who don't even try to align things properly "out of the box" (race/gender offsets notwithstanding) so he might be humping air 5 meters beside her instead. ^^

But I'm just guessing here, I don't do animations so I don't really know what I'm talking about.  ;)

I just uploaded the Bodyslide source files needed for UUNP HDT Piercings 0.7 to work with my repainted UUNP Special body mesh. Please tell me if it's working as intended. I'm asking because while it works for me Bodyslide did some weird things like changing the NiTriShapeData center coordinates in the piercings meshes ... doesn't seem to shift them though.

And I also fixed the disconnected answer for the repaint question in the installer for Naturalistic v3.4 and reuploaded the mod. 

I was wondering if you could add schlong support for SOS B3lisario UNP Addon. It's on the main SOS page under Addons but I think the file download is not working so I'll just attach it here to save you the trouble. Thanks for all your hard work Bazinga, it's greatly appreciated.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

Sure, no problem, I'll add it this weekend.

Gave your HDT Piercing sets repaint a try out of curiosity, and as far as I can tell they work just fine with your repainted body, even on a body affected with scaling from SGO3.  Definitely going to keep them in mind if I make a load order lighter on the non-bodyslot HDT items (ex - Luxury collection and Devious Devices), because the movement of the repaint is certainly nice with your XMLs.