Glad to hear it.

I will update the mod in the next few days btw, had to do something to solve what's probably the main issue still left (with this mod and most other HDT PE xml mods but I'll only fix mine ^^).

Up to now good breast bouncing and collision boxes that are always where I placed them on the mesh are mutually exclusive. I think I already mentioned that a few times. The reason for that are the breast weight paints. As long as the paint values are a lot smaller than 1 the mesh won't follow the movement of the collision box completely, it will behave more like it's connected to the collision box with an elastic band, meaning that the collision box will always be placed a bit below the mesh because gravity.

So if I don't want to make balloon sized collision boxes that would create other problems (the breasts getting stuck on some animations for example) or put the collision box above the breasts (not really a good idea, there are also animations where she's lying on her back) I have to change the weight paints. Again. The last repaint just wasn't enough.

I already changed the breast weight paints to values close to 1 and I will probably do the same for the belly.

Then I need to go over all these hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml variations in my mod and change the mass and time factor (can't be arsed to change the constraints and the result is the same).

Great, more work.  <_<

Oh and I spotted a weight paint discrepancy between the labia and the UUNP body, resulting in a gap near the rear part of the labia. That gap only shows up during penetrations and it was already there in the original UUNP Special body.

I think I fixed that too and will include it in the update.

You're welcome, and I'm glad to hear it. :)

Seems like I talked too big about another weight repaint btw. After I set the weight paints close to one the collisions were nearly on the mesh even with gravity applied so at first it seemed to work out.

But there are new issues. The mesh doesn't just react more sensitively to bone displacement because of gravity now, but also to movement accelerations like a character turning around and running in a new direction. And that looks bad. While I might be able to fix that to some extend (finetuning weight paints, much more narrow constraints for y, less mass etc) it turns out to be a lot more complicated and fiddly than I first imagined.

Meaning I'll put this on hold for now and continue my other projects. This stuff just isn't fun anymore and I'm a bit burned out on it by now tbh.

I will still update the fix for the mesh surrounding the rear labia of course. Will have to test it in a few more animations though.

And I'll also see if I can place the breast collision box a bit higher or change its shape, I'm really not happy with these breastfeeding animations or with the ero massage one.

And done. As I said, I didn't further repaint the boobs. Finetuning afterwards is just too much work and I'm not even sure that I would be able to get them under control since HDT PE doesn't seem to follow constraints settings in the xmls close enough for this.

The new version includes a few edits to the hand and finger collision boxes and also fixes 2 issues with UUNP. The rear labia had different weight paints than the surrounding body mesh and then there is that ugly butt crack fold on some animations. I'm not sure I fixed that completely but it seems like it. I simply added missing weight paint to the butt crack - relative to L thigh ... so it's asymmetrical but I think that's better than adding weight paints for both thighs to the same vertices. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, then I'll add the weight paint to the right thigh too.

Oh and I only fixed these issues on the repainted mesh, not the original UUNP Special one. It wouldn't be the original version anymore if I did.  :P

Also fixed is a screwup in the FOMod installer. The FloppySOS compatible version includes a hdtfingers.xml and the dummy file I added (to prevent hdtfingers xmls from other mods to interfere with my physics) overwrote that. Now it doesn't anymore.

post-162794-0-51669000-1488590781_thumb.png

Hello there bazinga, could you help a newb out? I'm trying to get the cos body to work with my custom preset but unfortunately the weight painting in the cos body are different then the standard cbbe hdt body so my character’s nipple piercings get misaligned and such, even the belly weights are off. I tried copying the weights from the cbbe hdt body to the cos body but that just causes the animated vagina to stop working and it still doesn’t work. Cos body also has the panties seams issue with pregnant belly. My question is, how do I get the cos body to work with the standard cbbe hdt body weights or possibly how can I attach the vagina model to my custom preset cbbe hdt body and get the collisions to work?

I don't think the original UUNP Special mesh are flawless, so the mesh itself looks really nice with your XMLs.

And you did some outstanding work with "Repainted" version. I personally prefer this since it looks so much better (to my eyes, at least). :)

Hello there bazinga, could you help a newb out? I'm trying to get the cos body to work with my custom preset but unfortunately the weight painting in the cos body are different then the standard cbbe hdt body so my character’s nipple piercings get misaligned and such, even the belly weights are off. I tried copying the weights from the cbbe hdt body to the cos body but that just causes the animated vagina to stop working and it still doesn’t work. Cos body also has the panties seams issue with pregnant belly. My question is, how do I get the cos body to work with the standard cbbe hdt body weights or possibly how can I attach the vagina model to my custom preset cbbe hdt body and get the collisions to work?

Sorry but I'm not sure I understand.

So you made a slider preset for CBBE HDT and for some reason that doesn't work with COS, right?

about the nipple piercings:

That's normal. You have to rebuild the piercings with Bodyslide each time you change the body you use in your game.

The piercings still use the CBBE HDT body weights, so you need to batch build them for COS. Same for panties.

If there is still clipping on the pregnant belly afterwards then you'd have to load the panty in Outfit Studio (with COS as reference ... maybe also do Shape -> Conform All) and increase the mesh volume in the areas where the panty clips through the body (edit the pregnancy slider to do so ... I think you have to click a pen symbol) and resave the panty without reference.

Btw, if the clothes/jewelry aren't made for Bodyslide then you would have to copy weight paints in Outfit Studio instead.

I've built the UNP special body, hands, and feet in bodyslide but I'm not getting collisions between the hands and any body, schlongs also seem to not make collisions either. The Beast HDT patch works fine though. The breast and belly movement seems to be correct, just no collisions. The main file is overwriting sos, bodyslide, and hdtextenstions v14.28. I'm not sure where my issue is. 

Sorry but I'm not sure I understand.

So you made a slider preset for CBBE HDT and for some reason that doesn't work with COS, right?

about the nipple piercings:

That's normal. You have to rebuild the piercings with Bodyslide each time you change the body you use in your game.

The piercings still use the CBBE HDT body weights, so you need to batch build them for COS. Same for panties.

If there is still clipping on the pregnant belly afterwards then you'd have to load the panty in Outfit Studio (with COS as reference ... maybe also do Shape -> Conform All) and increase the mesh volume in the areas where the panty clips through the body (edit the pregnancy slider to do so ... I think you have to click a pen symbol) and resave the panty without reference.

Btw, if the clothes/jewelry aren't made for Bodyslide then you would have to copy weight paints in Outfit Studio instead.

Nevermind scivirus is helping with this issue in the clam of skyrim thread, thanks.

But I got a different question for you, how do I get your hdt beast collision to work here? I downloaded your beast hdt files and loaded it with nmm, got nothing. All other collisions work except for breast collision but thats fine. i’m only using the beast hdt files with clams of skyrim, would your hdt pe files be required? I really don’t wanna use your files since I believe they modify breasts and such movement? Am I missing something?

Another very minor update:

-> changed some of the instructions in the FOMod installer - you have to build the COS body now, I won't include it anymore because scivirus updates his mod frequently and I only included the mesh to attach the xml data anyway

-> and another collision box change for the fingers - going back to capsules, sphere wasn't good enough

But I got a different question for you, how do I get your hdt beast collision to work here? I downloaded your beast hdt files and loaded it with nmm, got nothing. All other collisions work except for breast collision but thats fine. i’m only using the beast hdt files with clams of skyrim, would your hdt pe files be required? I really don’t wanna use your files since I believe they modify breasts and such movement? Am I missing something?

My Beast HDT files should work with the xmls included in Clams. In principle.

But you have to change a few collision group entries in either the Beast HDT xmls or the Clams ones. Open the xmls with JFF v4 to do so.

Clams uses collision group 23 for schlongs for example. Beast HDT uses group 0 and the hdtvagina.xml from Clams has that group checked in the "no collide with" settings. Meaning there won't be collisions unless you uncheck group 0 in the hdtvagina.xml or change the group and no collide with settings in the Beast HDT xmls.

I can't guarantee that collisions look good when you mix xmls like that though. My Beast HDT collision boxes are set up to work well together with the hdtvagina.xml from my mod (and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml - schlong collisions with belly, butt and breast are activated) and I don't know how it looks if used in combination with different female body physics files.

I've built the UNP special body, hands, and feet in bodyslide but I'm not getting collisions between the hands and any body, schlongs also seem to not make collisions either. The Beast HDT patch works fine though. The breast and belly movement seems to be correct, just no collisions. The main file is overwriting sos, bodyslide, and hdtextenstions v14.28. I'm not sure where my issue is. 

Sorry, man, but I can't help you since I don't experience any of this. Maybe look up the hdtphysicsextensions.log? It should be located under SKSE\Plugins.

Or open racemenu to update collisions and bounce physics for the main character. Sometimes HDT PE collisions just refuse to start working for whatever reason.

To update collisions on female characters other than the main char download the hdt havok object included in the download section of my mod and equip them with it.

And make sure that the males also have the necessary xml attached (hdtm.xml or one of the renamed variants I provide). It is attached to the schlong in my mod. But you could just as well attach it to the havok object and equip that to the males instead of females if you want.

Not that I want to imply that you should use the havok object with my mod, on the contrary. But it's a fast way to troubleshoot in cases like yours (or to test xml edits).

My Beast HDT files should work with the xmls included in Clams. In principle.

But you have to change a few collision group entries in either the Beast HDT xmls or the Clams ones. Open the xmls with JFF v4 to do so.

Clams uses collision group 23 for schlongs for example. Beast HDT uses group 0 and the hdtvagina.xml from Clams has that group checked in the "no collide with" settings. Meaning there won't be collisions unless you uncheck group 0 in the hdtvagina.xml or change the group and no collide with settings in the Beast HDT xmls.

I can't guarantee that collisions look good when you mix xmls like that though. My Beast HDT collision boxes are set up to work well together with the hdtvagina.xml from my mod (and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml - schlong collisions with belly, butt and breast are activated) and I don't know how it looks if used in combination with different female body physics files.

Sorry, man, but I can't help you since I don't experience any of this. Maybe look up the hdtphysicsextensions.log? It should be located under SKSE\Plugins.

Or open racemenu to update collisions and bounce physics for the main character. Sometimes HDT PE collisions just refuse to start working for whatever reason.

To update collisions on female characters other than the main char download the hdt havok object included in the download section of my mod and equip them with it.

And make sure that the males also have the necessary xml attached (hdtm.xml or one of the renamed variants I provide). It is attached to the schlong in my mod. But you could just as well attach it to the havok object and equip that to the males instead of females if you want.

Not that I want to imply that you should use the havok object with my mod, on the contrary. But it's a fast way to troubleshoot in cases like yours (or to test xml edits).

thanks man got it working.

yet another question tho, i see you have SOS B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 support, could you add SOS B3lisario UNP Addon no balls v0.8 support?

yet another question tho, i see you have SOS B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 support, could you add SOS B3lisario UNP Addon no balls v0.8 support?

Sure:

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8 - collisions.7z

Didn't test it but since the mesh is protruding 1 unit length less in y direction than the B3lisario 0.9 one I think it should work with these settings.

And I deleted the balls from the xml I made for 0.9 of course... and attached the xml data to the meshes. B3lisario 0.8 doesn't seem to support werewolves though.

Sure:

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8 - collisions.7z

Didn't test it but since the mesh is protruding 1 unit length less in y direction than the B3lisario 0.9 one I think it should work with these settings.

And I deleted the balls from the xml I made for 0.9 of course... and attached the xml data to the meshes. B3lisario 0.8 doesn't seem to support werewolves though.

thank you good sir. i think regular sos supports them i think? its fine tho

1. Okay so less say I have "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3" installed, and it has your HDT body I believe in it. And all is working fine.

2. Also I use SOS B3lisario UNP Add on but not the ball-less version

3. May I just install this new version, through Mod organizer, and be done with it, and will it overwrite where needed, and all will be good ?

4. Are will I need to step through a few more hoops to install your latest version ?

5. I am sorry for asking probably dumb questions, but If there is a way to screw something up, that should be easy " I can find it "

Well, All in One 3.3 has an older version of my xml files included (v1.74) but not the repainted body.

And the setup for these xmls is different too.

I guess there's a hdtfingers.xml in that old version, which is not used in v3 of my mod anymore. But for that I included an empty fake hdtfingers.xml meaning that old file won't cause any trouble as long as you load the last version of my mod after All in One HDT.

You might want to delete the reference to the hdtm.xml from the male body meshes included in All in One HDT though, because I provide custom versions of the hdtm.xml depending on the currently equipped SOS schlong, meaning the xml has to be attached to the schlong mesh and only to the schlong mesh.

Other than that I don't see why it shouldn't work out of the box. Just don't forget to build the body in Bodyslide after installing the new version of Naturalistic HDT. And load my mod after everything else (and I mean everything).

1. Yeppers ! It was my intention to make sure that your mod was the last thing I installed to do with any body mod of any kind

2. I run a batch build most normally in body slide for ease, and of course I pick my UUNP body which is normally UNPB.   I am terrible with Body slide, but will this be enough as to the body slide thing.

3. It is just that I touch Body slide kind of like I would pet a dog that was foaming at the mouth.. I would just rather not touch it.

I installed it no problems, I can tell yet.. I have not quite understood the differences yet, but I am sure I will see them soon.

Did a batch build, on everything again after installing, and one or two things I have notice the hobble skirt from DDI seems to clip much less on the legs, a few other Items seem to fit a tiny bit better. 

So all is good, I am pretty sure.. Thank you for the hard work.

Have the Sex Toy's been added at all yet, sorry been awhile since I've kept to date with your progress?

Not yet. I have a version ready that works for the player char. But that's not good enough, I'm changing the script to include nearby female NPCs too. Looking good so far, so I guess I'll release the first version later this week.

Btw, I'm not so sure that I even know of all the relevant sex toy animations. There are only 3 vaginal solo ones that I'm aware of (Leito Dildo and Leito Bottle, Nibbles Dildo Chair). Then there are the 2 Leito double dildo anims that don't work with SLAL so far and I can't make collisions for them as long as that isn't fixed.

Other than that and komotor's machine animations (I'll add collisions for these too, but this needs some additional changes to the script) there is not much that I'm aware of. I don't think I'll be able to add collisions to Estrus or the Mimic chest (will try the chest anyway) and collision boxes for anal toys don't make sense as long as HDT buttholes aren't a thing (there might be "prototypes" but does anyone use them?).

Anyway, if someone here knows any further sex toy animations that might benefit from collision boxes then I'd like to know about them too. And it doesn't have to be a solo or pair animation, as long as sex toys are involved I wanna know about it.

Hi Bazinga,

I have a few questions.

1. So this mod will work for pc and npc even without wearing havok object? (As long as the body slot is not wearing anything)?

2. Was the jiggling balls in the vid from your mod or floppy sos. If its from this mod, can you rig the schlong and balls from s.a.m mod with hdt too?

3. I heard that setting the maxlinear and maxangular to 255, all of them (ctrl f and find it) in xml, then there would be no more stretching breasts and turn invisible, have you tried it? From my experience it seemed to work.

That's it for now. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Blitz

Is there an XML for this that has more vertical movement on the butt? Other than that, I really like the physics of this set. Perfect amount of movement everywhere else, and the collisions are on point.

Thank you.

And more vertical butt movement is easy to achieve.

Open the hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml you're using in your game with JFF v4 (optional download in the link). 

Click on the Constraints tab below.

Doubleclick one of the two butt constraints entries.

Under Linear Limits change the following:

Linear Min Limits Z -> -5

Linear Max Limits Z -> 5

Close the window by clicking Ok. Repeat for the other butt constraints entry.

Save the xml after you're done and replace the one your game sees with it.

Hi Bazinga,

I have a few questions.

1. So this mod will work for pc and npc even without wearing havok object? (As long as the body slot is not wearing anything)?

2. Was the jiggling balls in the vid from your mod or floppy sos. If its from this mod, can you rig the schlong from s.a.m mod with hdt too?

3. I heard that setting the maxlinear and maxangular to 255, all of them (ctrl f and find it) then there would be no more stretching breasts and turn invisible, have you tried it? From my experience it seemed to work.

That's it for now. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Blitz

1. That's correct. Bounce physics should always work, collisions can be glitchy and stop working on rare occasions. If that happens just equip and unequip an armor, that should make HDT PE reload the collision data.

2. The video in my mod description? These are my settings at work.

And I don't know anything about SAM... I don't even find a download link, neither on this site nor anywhere else. But maybe I'm just blind.

If there really is no download link without logging in to that site then I won't bother to even look into it, sorry. I have zero patience for that kindergarten shit some modders feel the need to indulge in.

3. Yeah I know, that's already implemented in v3.5 of my mod. But thanks, nice of you. :)