FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, CacameAwemedinade said:

So I have a bit of an issue that I was hoping somebody here would have some insight into.

When using either of the floppySOS configurations included in the 3BA fomod, my character's schlong flicker's between two positions whenever they move rotationally (not otherwise). Is this a known issue? (attached Webm is low quality but gets the point across)

EDIT: Actually, turns out this happens whether or not I have a floppySOS config.

I'm not sure if your on le or se but you should try this for se or this for le

4 hours ago, Crusade_for_the_Pope said:

Hello there,

1. According to my experience you can also install multiple Schlongs and use a different for your character while other NPCs get the one you assigned in MCM under Schlongs of Skyrim. You can also edit the schlongs on BodySlide.

2. Check if your gender in the Sexlab MCM is Male. For me that made a difference.

The horns he used are these I think:

Although he multiple times stated, that he made the glow effect by himself.

Hope I could help you!

Is there an LE version? Also Im curious how does he made the glowy effect XD

10 hours ago, Donkarasu said:

May someone please help me? Last time I played Skyrim sometime earlier this year I came across a problem, my character's penis was noticeably diagonal. Try as I might I could not fix it so I put Skyrim down for some months. I reinstall and download mods from scratch and remember the main reason I wasn't playing. The diagonal penis. I set up a bit and check my character's junk and it turns out it is still diagonal. Tried 2 different penis types, the same problem. As you'd expect this messes with animations etc. Please help me. 

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063531.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063612.jpg

Run FNIS after using Bodyslide.

4 hours ago, CacameAwemedinade said:

So I have a bit of an issue that I was hoping somebody here would have some insight into.

When using either of the floppySOS configurations included in the 3BA fomod, my character's schlong flicker's between two positions whenever they move rotationally (not otherwise). Is this a known issue? (attached Webm is low quality but gets the point across)

EDIT: Actually, turns out this happens whether or not I have a floppySOS config.

Had this problem a while ago and found the fix.

Go to data>skse>plugins>hdtskinnedmeshconfigs

Open the Configs.xml and edit those lines:

<clampRotations>true</clampRotations>

<unclampedResets>true</unclampedResets>

Change "true" to "false" and save the file.

Edited by devildx

Hey guys,first time poster here.There something that's been bugging me for a while with my futa character.I have the Fill her up Mod aswell and sadly whenever any slight inflation happens the penis starts to clip into the body and doesn't get stretched along with it. Is there a method to make the pp stretch with the belly? Thanks

ScreenShot13.png

Edited by Aeonix22
2 hours ago, Aeonix22 said:

Hey guys,first time poster here.There something that's been bugging me for a while with my futa character.I have the Fill her up Mod aswell and sadly whenever any slight inflation happens the penis starts to clip into the body and doesn't get stretched along with it. Is there a method to make the pp stretch with the belly? Thanks

ScreenShot13.png

Have you tried to edit the measurents values on Showracemenu? There should be an option at the end dedicated for that.

17 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Working on concept of next Daedra Prince statue. Just wondering: recognizable character?

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled-3.png.6f3512bc85dd9135c594ae1268665e64.pngUntitled-2.png.9c3a2452ccc8801b91e1d30abb4d068b.pngUntitled-1.png.18f65af069afaca3117e3e9220ffd406.png

is that Molag Bal? he is the God of Schemes and of domination and enslavement of mortals. He is also known by the titles King of Rape, King of Strife,  Schemer Prince, Harvester of Souls  He is the creator of vampires His main desire is to harvest and consume the souls of mortals and to bring mortals souls under his sway by spreading strife and discord to mortals. he only one with front carved horns and head like that. here rest him if it helps make him neck down as futa

Molag_Bal_-_Dream_Bridge_(Daggerfall).png

Molag_Bal_Statue_ESO.png

ON-creature-Molag_Bal.jpg

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
typo
32 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

is that Molag Bal? he is the God of Schemes and of domination and enslavement of mortals. He is also known by the titles King of Rape, King of Strife,  Schemer Prince, Harvester of Souls  He is the creator of vampires His main desire is to harvest and consume the souls of mortals and to bring mortals souls under his sway by spreading strife and discord to mortals. he only one with front carved horns and head like that. here rest him if it helps make him neck down as futa

Molag_Bal_-_Dream_Bridge_(Daggerfall).png

Molag_Bal_Statue_ESO.png

ON-creature-Molag_Bal.jpg

Nope :) Look at the helmet carefully.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:08 PM, RubyRZND said:

Have you tried to edit the measurents values on Showracemenu? There should be an option at the end dedicated for that.

Do i have to adjust it every time the values change cause of Fill her up or will it auto adjust? cause this isn't the normal size of that area and it won't clip if there's no inflation but when it inflates the belly size increases but the pp doesn't accommodate and stays in place.