FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

Am... Sorry but i dont understand what do you mean

Sanguine The Prince of revelry and debauchery. He also has domain over the darker natures of man, such as lust, sin, sloth, gluttony, and greed. He is the patron deity of sinners and is often seen with a bottle of wine or beer (ale) in his hand. Sanguine enjoys playing pranks on others, one such example being a spell that removes the clothing of everyone within the spell's radius. Although a joker, Sanguine prefers to drag mortals down to sinful lifestyles by means of temptation and humiliation here his basic lore. this god always has liquor by him in his realm water is wine. 

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
3 hours ago, devildx said:

Billy, Anubs and FlufyFox SLAL packs have futanari specific animations.

Billy, Anubs, Leito and Nibles packs all have MF animations that work fine for futas. They will need some alignment in most cases. Here I do with the hotkeys that you can configure in the Sexlab MCM.

I also use SLATE to edit the tags of the MF animations that I want the futas to use. Adding the "FF" and "lesbian" tags should do the trick.

I know Billy and just installed Fluffy but I dont know Anubs.

1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

Sanguine The Prince of revelry and debauchery. He also has domain over the darker natures of man, such as lust, sin, sloth, gluttony, and greed. He is the patron deity of sinners and is often seen with a bottle of wine or beer (ale) in his hand. Sanguine enjoys playing pranks on others, one such example being a spell that removes the clothing of everyone within the spell's radius. Although a joker, Sanguine prefers to drag mortals down to sinful lifestyles by means of temptation and humiliation here his basic lore. this god always has liquor by him in his realm water is wine. 

Ah...you about that. You mean something like this

Spoiler

Alchemyst.png

No, not in this case. This is not just a statue. This is a symbol of one aspect of my mod story and Sanguin holding this aspect in his hand :) Besides of all i thought that drunk face will be enought.

As i already told these statues are part of my big mod project and each of it has its own story and sense. These are not just a statues or classic replacers. Its not a problem to give Sanguine a bottle of wine :)  I will do this later as option.

Edited by m4mk203
10 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alchemyst.png

No, not in this case. This is not just a statue. This is a symbol of one aspect of my mod story and Sanguin holding this aspect in his hand :) Besides of all i thought that drunk face will be enought.

As i already told these statues are part of my big mod project and each of it has its own story and sense. These are not just a statues or classic replacers. Its not a problem to give Sanguine a bottle of wine :)  I will do this later as option.

yes that work perfectly. I'm just trying help you have everything fit in world but at end of day your mod I'm just trying to help it be epic. I know lore will and love help were I can. I love this mod has story makes feel real 

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
28 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

yes that work perfectly. I'm just trying help you have everything fit in world but at end of day your mod I'm just trying to help it be epic

Yes, i understand and i very appreciate for help and advices.

And if we talking about optional version then i have a question: whats better - give him bottle of wine or a cup?

Just for understanding. 

In my mod you will have deal with one of four patrons

- Molag Bal

Dark side: violence and dark magic 

- Sanguine

Sexual acpect as... sin.

- Dibella

Sexual aspect as power, beauty, honor, warrior etc.

- Sheogorath

Philosophic aspect of androgine creature, godlike, next iteration of humanity ....

Androgine ability (i dont like futanari term in this context because its much more close to sexuality only) - its a power, potential. Its not bad or good, darkness or light, Its like a hammer: you can build a house with it or crush some sculls - all this depens only on your will.

So all of these statues are symbols of different aspects....

It will be a very large project and im not shure that i can finish it so i make desigion to post all of my contetnt before mod release.

Sorry for that ... explanation. English is not my strong side :)

Edited by m4mk203
9 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alchemyst.png

The schlong mesh of the dibella one is very nice and I had to use it on the game statues. Also took the cum mesh from the sanguine statue. The result is very good.

And before someone asks it is a private edit for now since I don't have permission to post.

skyrimse_2021_11_01_0ink6p.jpg

Spoiler

skyrimse_2021_10_31_24sjsw.jpg

skyrimse_2021_10_31_20ykq2.jpg

skyrimse_2021_10_31_2rpkpx.jpg

skyrimse_2021_10_31_20ljyq.jpg

5 minutes ago, devildx said:

The schlong mesh of the dibella one is very nice and I had to use it on the game statues. Also took the cum mesh from the sanguine statue. The result is very good.

And before someone asks it is a private edit for now since I don't have permission to post.

Reveal hidden contents

Great done!

From my side: any of my content i posted on public can be used by anyone of you for your own works, creating options, make any kind of mods you want.

If i make something public - its for public use. Just credit me and thats all.

2 hours ago, devildx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Post the edits!  The author just gave you permission

On 9/9/2021 at 9:33 AM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

I've been using the TRX futa addon with this. In the bodyslide for these outfits there's a lot of zap options you can use to easily remove the crotch regions. For most of them you'll want to zap the panties/thong, skirt, or pants. Just make sure to set the armor as revealing in SOS. ScreenShot0.png.a363ef49ab90f7ad7675b85e78af52ac.png

May someone please help me? Last time I played Skyrim sometime earlier this year I came across a problem, my character's penis was noticeably diagonal. Try as I might I could not fix it so I put Skyrim down for some months. I reinstall and download mods from scratch and remember the main reason I wasn't playing. The diagonal penis. I set up a bit and check my character's junk and it turns out it is still diagonal. Tried 2 different penis types, the same problem. As you'd expect this messes with animations etc. Please help me. 

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063531.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063612.jpg

33 minutes ago, Donkarasu said:

May someone please help me? Last time I played Skyrim sometime earlier this year I came across a problem, my character's penis was noticeably diagonal. Try as I might I could not fix it so I put Skyrim down for some months. I reinstall and download mods from scratch and remember the main reason I wasn't playing. The diagonal penis. I set up a bit and check my character's junk and it turns out it is still diagonal. Tried 2 different penis types, the same problem. As you'd expect this messes with animations etc. Please help me. 

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063531.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-02 063612.jpg

May be your problem is in custom idle animation? It can give to your character "wrong" position. Or wrong skeleton setup

Edited by m4mk203

Hey there, i was hoping you guys could help with something:  How i can edit the shape of cock for an npc? like here you guys have pics of npcs using different shapes yet i can only edit my own shape in racemenu, MCM only let me change the general size for npcs, nothing as detailed as mine

Also why on almost all animations i end up getting the D when im supposed to give it? i do use Gender Bender SE since everyone in my game is female and futa, but is there any other options you guys could recomend? Gender B is fine most of the time but in some moments it comes as weird to get D when im supposed to give it.

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hey there, i was hoping you guys could help with something:  How i can edit the shape of cock for an npc? like here you guys have pics of npcs using different shapes yet i can only edit my own shape in racemenu, MCM only let me change the general size for npcs, nothing as detailed as mine

Also why on almost all animations i end up getting the D when im supposed to give it? i do use Gender Bender SE since everyone in my game is female and futa, but is there any other options you guys could recomend? Gender B is fine most of the time but in some moments it comes as weird to get D when im supposed to give it.

Hello there,

1. According to my experience you can also install multiple Schlongs and use a different for your character while other NPCs get the one you assigned in MCM under Schlongs of Skyrim. You can also edit the schlongs on BodySlide.

2. Check if your gender in the Sexlab MCM is Male. For me that made a difference.

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

May i ask what horns are those from? I love them

The horns he used are these I think:

Although he multiple times stated, that he made the glow effect by himself.

Hope I could help you!

3 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I think this problem comes from everyone in your game being female + futa.  When a SexLab scene is started, it must be given a list of characters that are participating, and the first character on the list always receives.  SexLab has a utility function for sorting this list before sending it to a scene, but since every character in your game is gendered the same, the sorting function has no way of knowing who is supposed to go where.  So whichever order your sex mods happen to pass the participants to SexLab is how they'll be used.

1 hour ago, Crusade_for_the_Pope said:

2. Check if your gender in the Sexlab MCM is Male. For me that made a difference.

Gender Bender should already be doing this unless something else is overriding it somehow.

So I have a bit of an issue that I was hoping somebody here would have some insight into.

When using either of the floppySOS configurations included in the 3BA fomod, my character's schlong flicker's between two positions whenever they move rotationally (not otherwise). Is this a known issue? (attached Webm is low quality but gets the point across)

EDIT: Actually, turns out this happens whether or not I have a floppySOS config.

Edited by CacameAwemedinade