FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 10/28/2021 at 11:20 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

Whats the difference between this one above and the one andreis made himself(spoiler pic) with this file below? I'm actually curious, I asked andreis in discord and he gave me a file that allows it to support futa characters that uses this schlong

Reveal hidden contents

1165321908_SkyrimSE2021-10-2500-05-37.png.9c81020b85616c8dada0d5520f96b32a.png

TRX_-_Futanari_Addon_WFR.7z 23.24 MB · 55 downloads

Holy crap thats wha tim looking for, my pc already uses SOS but theres a noticeable skin differentiation on the texture, its not a gap or a seam but the bit where it switches to the schlong looks a bit like if it was rubber. Im sure you get what i mean.

This fixes it? I came upon this thread at random and its a gold mine but im a bit lost on the content you guys have here on this topic.

7 minutes ago, Alkzis said:

Holy crap thats wha tim looking for, my pc already uses SOS but theres a noticeable skin differentiation on the texture, its not a gap or a seam but the bit where it switches to the schlong looks a bit like if it was rubber. Im sure you get what i mean.

This fixes it? I came upon this thread at random and its a gold mine but im a bit lost on the content you guys have here on this topic.

anything that deals with futas... whether thats futa conversions such as armors, admiring how other people games looks with their screenshots of their futas, talking about how to get rid of seams, talking about new schlongs being created such as the trx futa addon.. etc ...but yea stuff like that

20 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

anything that deals with futas... whether thats futa conversions such as armors, admiring how other people games looks with their screenshots of their futas, talking about how to get rid of seams, talking about new schlongs being created such as the trx futa addon.. etc ...but yea stuff like that

Oh that txr is a sos scholng? 
Its there any requirements for it? (besides the main mod ofc)

Hello, I was looking for some help with an issue I'm having texture wise. Not sure how to fix it but basically the dicks mesh is a darker color than the body making it well not match any skin tone, any i've tried always darker. I'm not sure where to fix the issue at hand I have TRXs futa mod for SOS, CBBE body.

36 minutes ago, NamaNama said:

Hello, I was looking for some help with an issue I'm having texture wise. Not sure how to fix it but basically the dicks mesh is a darker color than the body making it well not match any skin tone, any i've tried always darker. I'm not sure where to fix the issue at hand I have TRXs futa mod for SOS, CBBE body.

go back to the trx thread and find a patch for a skin you are using currently there are patches for bijin, the pure, diamond(what i use), and obviously fairskin. If you have a different skin, I'm afraid that your gonna have to choose a different one until a patch is made(if it ever become available)

@FutaNemesislol Sorry for bothering, but could you share me what mods you use for your pc/get those screen shots? Mine looks really cool besides an annoying ligthing or texture difference in the crotch area (i use Demoniac CBBE and SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE so of course theres a bit of difference) 

TDLR: What skin and schlong you use? What would you recomend for the highest quality in animations? 

thanks!

Also, how i can "custom" a given penis for any of the scholongs i have installed? In mcm you can only change the "size" but not really customize it 
(i mean for npcs, i know you can custom your PC scholng on race menu) 

Edited by Alkzis
1 minute ago, Alkzis said:

@FutaNemesislol Sorry for bothering, but could you share me what mods you use for your pc/get those screen shots? Mine looks really cool besides an annoying ligthing or texture difference in the crotch area (i use Demoniac CBBE and SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE so of course theres a bit of difference) 

TDLR: What skin and schlong you use? What would you recomend for the highest quality in animations? 

thanks!

The first step to getting screenshots similiarish to mine is to learn what an enb is, keep in mind you don't install enbs like you do with mods. I will show you the main difference between a pic with an enb and without. The first pic is no enb and the second pic is a little crazy but I'm just proving a point that pic is with my enb.

The skin that I use is diamond(there is a patch in the trx futa addon thread), thats also the type of schlong I use.

I recommend anubs

and fuck it to help ya out some more I will give ya myloadorder.txt to give you a good starting point, because honestly I only started modding this january so I know what its like to be confused

Spoiler

ScreenShot36.png.c42aed14944ab4fb8c4b3fa4ae5dc589.pngScreenShot365.png.33b34b484dd6fed5fe4f6b7836eec73d.png

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

The first step to getting screenshots similiarish to mine is to learn what an enb is, keep in mind you don't install enbs like you do with mods. I will show you the main difference between a pic with an enb and without. The first pic is no enb and the second pic is a little crazy but I'm just proving a point that pic is with my enb.

The skin that I use is diamond(there is a patch in the trx futa addon thread), thats also the type of schlong I use.

I recommend anubs

and fuck it to help ya out some more I will give ya myloadorder.txt to give you a good starting point, because honestly I only started modding this january so I know what its like to be confused

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot36.png.c42aed14944ab4fb8c4b3fa4ae5dc589.pngScreenShot365.png.33b34b484dd6fed5fe4f6b7836eec73d.png

Oh dw, im actually used to normal-ish mod the hell out of skyrim and back

Spoiler

image.png.6e1358302fb896e9ea59b05273904453.png

In case you want to get a good working "base" from where to mod your skyrim i recomend this thread: 

Spoiler

Btw whats Anubs?
Thanks for the help with everything!
_________
btw you have some gems on that Loadorder

Edited by Alkzis
1 minute ago, Alkzis said:

Oh dw, im actually used to normal-ish mod the hell out of skyrim and back

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6e1358302fb896e9ea59b05273904453.png

In case you want to get a good working "base" from where to mod your skyrim i recomend this thread: 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw whats Anubs?
Thanks for the help with everything!
_________
btw you have some gems on that Loadorder

search it up, you said you wanted to find high quality animations

3 minutes ago, RubyRZND said:

I wish there was a mod like that for Oldrim uwu

I think you can convert this mod and meshes to LE format with SSE NIF Optimizer. 

1. Resave esp on LE CK

2. Convert meshes TO LE format with SSE NIF Optimizer

3. Textures are good for LE already. Im not using BC7 compression in my mods.

21 minutes ago, RubyRZND said:

Guys I already know some but since I havent checked all of them I want to ask. Which futa on futa animations can you recomend me?

Im also open to any animations that are suitable for futas even if its just 1 character who is the futa one on the animations.

Billy, Anubs and FlufyFox SLAL packs have futanari specific animations.

Billy, Anubs, Leito and Nibles packs all have MF animations that work fine for futas. They will need some alignment in most cases. Here I do with the hotkeys that you can configure in the Sexlab MCM.

I also use SLATE to edit the tags of the MF animations that I want the futas to use. Adding the "FF" and "lesbian" tags should do the trick.

Edited by devildx