FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

4 hours ago, devildx said:

Evilreflex gave me permission to use his much nicer Futanari CBBE with the condition that it would be SE only. Apreciate if you could test this version too and post some screens if works. This will be my last version I think.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/krdaw1ef9a93seb/Futa_Sexy_Statues_ERF.7z/file

Yeah nothing there, I'll try your newest version though right now

ScreenShot57.thumb.png.d4de86fd37516a5b3e99e006de546361.png

56 minutes ago, MercForHire said:

So these are amazing and I would love to also use them. I understand they are Evil's but it seems he's given some permission to use. Problem is I only use LE, will these not work?

I'm not sure if the meshes from the mod will actually work on LE since you always have to convert meshes from LE to SE, if you could convert the meshes from SE format to LE format I'm sure the mod would work fine; however I don't know how complicated that can be.

Today i use a outfit which i really enjoy a lot and i end up making a futa on futa scene with that outfit and with a random char i just made and one of my oldest followers "Meg" blue skin girl, I decided to share here too the scene since its been a while too...

If someone watch hope you enjoy :)

0.thumb.jpg.f89549d0bab7d8d71830614c76d44b3b.jpg0a.thumb.jpg.d493d5153dca9cb4110a9cf3cbafaec5.jpg

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.40662ec752b8b3c15a8a39c8edb7ad47.jpg2.thumb.jpg.402456e778c6fccab582caa1dabc824b.jpg3.thumb.jpg.942e3f68cf3ae4e22052760c83ea20d6.jpg4.thumb.jpg.1337b5c6c76b72a58112efef69bbbd32.jpg5.thumb.jpg.fb38e7a8ddd56036352c74a6a32bb1a9.jpg6.thumb.jpg.230b32c1416aa3ac4f0338b1e9408eca.jpg7.thumb.jpg.513ebd0cd73af587164902d2f9f4e066.jpg8.thumb.jpg.b981b898033eaac4678cb7998af7e345.jpg9.thumb.jpg.e7d1c45ad296f1d98f2535e2275f2c0f.jpg

1 hour ago, Samdaman95 said:

I'm not sure if I have everything I need to start my futa Skyrim adventure, mainly because idk which SoS file to download that adds futas, anyone know?

ready.PNG

Don't use NMM because is outdated. Use Vortex or MO2 because they have a virtual mods folder that make much more safe to install and uninstall mods. Here I use Vortex and everything works fine.

Use SOS SE Full not the light. 

The Futa Sexy Statues that I posted has a final version with some textures fixes.

If you are using Skyfem you will need the ERF HighPoly SE or the Belisario UNP addon before installing the Skyfem mod so you can choose one of them in the fomod. Doing this and the converted males will use one of the addons. Here I use the ERF and replace the meshes with the Futanari CBBE renamed after installation.

Then install the Futanari CBBE SSE Addon for the females: 

1 hour ago, devildx said:

Don't use NMM because is outdated. Use Vortex or MO2 because they have a virtual mods folder that make much more safe to install and uninstall mods. Here I use Vortex and everything works fine.

Use SOS SE Full not the light. 

The Futa Sexy Statues that I posted has a final version with some textures fixes.

If you are using Skyfem you will need the ERF HighPoly SE or the Belisario UNP addon before installing the Skyfem mod so you can choose one of them in the fomod. Doing this and the converted males will use one of the addons. Here I use the ERF and replace the meshes with the Futanari CBBE renamed after installation.

Then install the Futanari CBBE SSE Addon for the females: 

Replace the meshes with the CBBE?  How do I do that?

46 minutes ago, Samdaman95 said:

Replace the meshes with the CBBE?  How do I do that?

Go to data>meshes>ERF_Futanari and copy the 2 meshes (futanari_schlong_cbbe_0.nif and 1).

Go to data>meshes>ERF_HighPolySOS and make a backup of the HighPoly meshes just in case.

Rename you copied meshes with the ERF meshes names (hp_genitals_female_0 and 1) and put the renamed meshes into the ERF_HighPolySOS folder overwriting.

6 minutes ago, devildx said:

Go to data>meshes>ERF_Futanari and copy the 2 meshes (futanari_schlong_cbbe_0.nif and 1).

Go to data>meshes>ERF_HighPolySOS and make a backup of the HighPoly meshes just in case.

Rename you copied meshes with the ERF meshes names (hp_genitals_female_0 and 1) and put the renamed meshes into the ERF_HighPolySOS folder overwriting.

Can't find the ERF_Futanari mesh, which mod does that come from?