FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 9/19/2020 at 4:55 AM, Ocean Mane said:

Hey, I'm not really good with making patches so i was wondering if someone could help me out. 

I use this texture... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29114

I've set it up to use FSC, no pubic hair, 4k, glossy with subsurface textures enabled and sporty normal maps

I previously did download a fix that was for this mod 

but there was a noticeable texture seam. Any help would be appreciated. A downloadable patch would be even more appreciated.

There's a guide in that mode page here:

I uploaded an blender sample file and a video that shows a very easy way to make seamless textures for sos addons! 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, donnerwetter said:

The final* update to my futa + CosioHD conversion of S-Bikini 2 is finally here! Now with two more extra colours (bringing the total of 6) and 4 dick sizes (technically 5, I tweaked the XXXL dick model and included an alternate XXXL version, cleverly titled XXXLb, future conversions will use this new XXXL schlong)

1674182028_enb2019_10_1905_45_07_97.jpg.24f70eff8bd48272df569b0ceb67d5f2.jpg

The new colours are orange and gray.

2016852880_enb2019_10_1907_07_25_76.jpg.9b1983512dd2831843ad12f73dedf742.jpg

All 4 new colours I added + available dick sizes- note that your Racemenu slider settings will have an effect on final appearance. (Unless you build the unweighted versions)

S-Bikini CosioHD + Futa v1.2.7z 13.87 MB · 1,100 downloads

Needs original mod. You'll also need schlong textures located at Textures\ERF_HighPolySoS.

My next conversion will be the Light Mage Outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

*Well, I say final, but I'm sure I forgot something again

Could someone convert this to 3BBB? I having trouble doing so. 

Maybe this should go in general tech issues

I have random results with futa vagina hdt, can't pinpoint the issue, sometimes i have vagina collision sometimes not. Only with the futa vagina, full females animates without problem.
Could it be something with the animation used ?
I use OmegaNovaios's edited unp schlongs with floppysos_balls_edited.xml, I stopped trying floppysos, it made harder to troubleshoot. I also tried without the floppysos_balls_edited attached.

Also I use BakaFactory UUNP chinese style UNP with latest Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set, SOS full and no SMP.

Edit: Well it seems my female PC vagina acts randomly too, sometimes it works and sometimes not, but at least more than the futa vagina, i can't find the exact situation to replicate. It seems to have bigger chance to not work right when i do a new game than when i load my save.

If someone has an idea why and how to fix, i would be grateful

Can anyone advise if Post #1 is the most up to date list of mods for this topic.  With over 6594 replies and counting it is taking a bit to back track through the "new" stuff.  Been using the links in EvilReFlex's footer as a supplement.

If the OP is obsolete, maybe time to update it, or close this and start a new "Futa Content Thread (2020)" topic.

19 minutes ago, walkingwounded said:

Can anyone advise if Post #1 is the most up to date list of mods for this topic.  With over 6594 replies and counting it is taking a bit to back track through the "new" stuff.  Been using the links in EvilReFlex's footer as a supplement.

If the OP is obsolete, maybe time to update it, or close this and start a new "Futa Content Thread (2020)" topic.

It is obsolete. It will only take the effort for someone to compile all of the most up-to-date information (including content only found in the replies of this very thread) to make a new thread with all of the updated links.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, FauxFurry said:

It is obsolete. It will only take the effort for someone to compile all of the most up-to-date information (including content only found in the replies of this very thread) to make a new thread with all of the updated links.

100% for this...i know a few things were recently posted like the futa s bikini...so thats a start.

@FirstMTA

You trying to start a dumpster fire war?  Cause that's what that versus question does, burns garbage and fouls the air.

?

That said, I can tell you why I don't play the LE version of skyrim.  I bought it on steam in 2020, and the LE version was not available, so I did not have a choice (and yes, I chose these colors to hurt your eyes for asking that in this thread).  Nuff said in my case.  Some that purchased LE before SE was released were given free copies of the SE edition (not sure what the conditions were, but I think you had to have all the DLC's before some date).  If I had access to both, I'd run LE when I wanted to use mods not available for SE and vice versa, cause...I'd have the option.

But I get yer point about floppysos, SurverX has posted a SMP mod to try to reproduce it, I think I saw mention the LE mod was not directly portable (engine issues maybe).

Hello Folks,

may i ask a few questions if i wan´t to create a futa character (for science of course...and you can´t argue with science :) )

I am a bit lost of how to start.

So i use in my game a CBBE SMP Build with AioaP (All in one animated pussy) The CoT body from CBBE Bodyslide is my bodytype build with my preset of choice.

I have SoS Full.

To start i guess i have to install

and

Then build the schlong in bodyslide. Install textures as a additional feature.

Ingame it is some kind of equiped item, i get this. So mods like DD, SL, SL Defeat, Cursed loot, etc. might affect the item slot. So far so good.

But how did you prevent SL to stop equiping strapon´s? Even if there is a schlong option available, wouldn´t the system try to equip a 2nd schlong, even if one is equiped through the mod?

And last question.

I think for using futa animations in SL, without messing around with adding "new" races the best way would be SL Tools, am i right?

So anyway thanks for reading, stey safe everyone and have a nice day. :)

On 9/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, devildx said:

Flaccid version of the Futa Statues for those that requested. 

Credit to ratrace for the penis mesh from the Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE.

Patch is for and requires the Edhildils Statues and Effigies SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39811

Need testers feedback and screens if possible to show that is working.

Here we go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v58e4tkvnobdxby/Futa_Sexy_Statues_Flaccid.7z/file

Ran across this gem and gave it a go along with Elizabeth's Tower, nice work ?

013d232a4eeac3707cd895556f237db65c72567300.jpg