FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Gods I do not believe this. I checked all the settings and discovered that SOS had now turned my female player character into a male. No reasons. Just 'ping!' now a male.

WTF? This is insane. Why would the mods just change my character without warning? 

Meanwhile, another female NPC had been turned into a male but without "the equipment".

I've tried the above settings and no difference.  How come other people can make this work? In my game it's chaos.   ?

Do you have soul gem oven and/or gender bender installed?, those mods seemed to be incompatible with each other, which results in constant sexlab gender changes. This happened during one of my playtroughs... 

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Gods I do not believe this. I checked all the settings and discovered that SOS had now turned my female player character into a male. No reasons. Just 'ping!' now a male.

WTF? This is insane. Why would the mods just change my character without warning? 

Meanwhile, another female NPC had been turned into a male but without "the equipment".

I've tried the above settings and no difference.  How come other people can make this work? In my game it's chaos.   ?

SoS doesnt change genders, thats SLEN. You need to check the settings of that mod. 

PD: If by change gender you mean added schlongs to all females means you are not using the No Schlong Addon. All the mods you are trying to use work pretty well for me, read the descriptions and what they do and you will make it work 100%. (Don't forget to check if Sexlab has the "Females Ejaculation" option enabled, thats for make the females cum like males)

7 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

SoS doesnt change genders, thats SLEN. You need to check the settings of that mod. 

PD: If by change gender you mean added schlongs to all females means you are not using the No Schlong Addon. All the mods you are trying to use work pretty well for me, read the descriptions and what they do and you will make it work 100%. (Don't forget to check if Sexlab has the "Females Ejaculation" option enabled, thats for make the females cum like males)

Thank you for your help!

I use the "No Futanari" version of No Schlong Add-on, which is a very similar mod. It was set up by a guy who had not noticed the No Schlong Add On mod.

I don't know what is causing genders to change on the fly. I always set Sexlab up first and point the others at it. Yet in game I find my player character randomly changed to 'male' IN Sexlab! How can that happen? SLEN was set up by me after Sexlab and had the correct settings. This suggests SLEN changed Sexlab.  (!??)

Could it be the No Futanari mod is not operating as it should? In the SOS MCM pages I cannot click No Futanari gender to female, it is automatically defaulting to male.  I suppose I could try No Sclong Addon instead?

The other thing that happens is, when the game opens, both followers ejaculate with the Cumshot mod ejaculation! What could be driving that?

Gah! So many frustrations.

Last night I went through all the mods and reset them yet again.

I'm pretty experienced using mods and making them work smoothly, but this Sexlab set up is incredibly irritating.

These are my Sexlab mods (not in load order by the way)

Spoiler

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA)
SexLab Framework
Zaz Animation 
Devious Devices
SLAL Animation
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOSRaceMenu
SOS - Smurf Average Addon
SOS - the two Vector Add ons
CBBE Futanari Add on

Equippable Schlongs
Futanari - No futanari add on
FlowerGirls SE
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM           
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch       
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue
Follow Me For Sex.   
Sexlab Aroused Redux  
Dripping when aroused DW     Sexlab Version 
MilkModNEW
Cumshot
CumshotFG.esp                        Linked to Flower Girls Events      In ESL Space
CumshotSL.esp                         Linked to Sexlab events                In ESL Space
Random Sex
Sexlab Eager NPCs
ScocLB.esm                       
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp   
SexLabGenderChange.esp         (For Futa)
SexLabMatchMaker.esl        
SLIF
Fertility Mode                             Scripted and animations – hooks Sexlab events ONLY.

FutanariPrisonerFollower.esp     Futa Follower
Kalena Rios                                 Futa follower

59 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you for your help!

I use the "No Futanari" version of No Schlong Add-on, which is a very similar mod. It was set up by a guy who had not noticed the No Schlong Add On mod.

I don't know what is causing genders to change on the fly. I always set Sexlab up first and point the others at it. Yet in game I find my player character randomly changed to 'male' IN Sexlab! How can that happen? SLEN was set up by me after Sexlab and had the correct settings. This suggests SLEN changed Sexlab.  (!??)

Could it be the No Futanari mod is not operating as it should? In the SOS MCM pages I cannot click No Futanari gender to female, it is automatically defaulting to male.  I suppose I could try No Sclong Addon instead?

The other thing that happens is, when the game opens, both followers ejaculate with the Cumshot mod ejaculation! What could be driving that?

Gah! So many frustrations.

Last night I went through all the mods and reset them yet again.

I'm pretty experienced using mods and making them work smoothly, but this Sexlab set up is incredibly irritating.

These are my Sexlab mods (not in load order by the way)

Reveal hidden contents

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA)
SexLab Framework
Zaz Animation 
Devious Devices
SLAL Animation
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOSRaceMenu
SOS - Smurf Average Addon
SOS - the two Vector Add ons
CBBE Futanari Add on

Equippable Schlongs
Futanari - No futanari add on
FlowerGirls SE
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM           
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch       
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue
Follow Me For Sex.   
Sexlab Aroused Redux  
Dripping when aroused DW     Sexlab Version 
MilkModNEW
Cumshot
CumshotFG.esp                        Linked to Flower Girls Events      In ESL Space
CumshotSL.esp                         Linked to Sexlab events                In ESL Space
Random Sex
Sexlab Eager NPCs
ScocLB.esm                       
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp   
SexLabMatchMaker.esl        
SLIF
Fertility Mode                             Scripted and animations – hooks Sexlab events ONLY.

FutanariPrisonerFollower.esp     Futa Follower
Kalena Rios                                 Futa follower

The only mod that change Gender from Sexlab is SLEN or Gender Bender as far as I know, No Schlong Addon works the same like another Addon, you just need to set the % always taking in count your total addons. For example if you have 3 Addons (ERF Futanari, ERF High Poly and No Schlong Addon) you would need to divide the 100% between this. If you dont want any girl with penis just set all the penis Addons for males on the SoS Settings and raise the No Schlong Addon at 100%. This means the mod will give to all females the No Schlong Addon and only the girls you modify manually will have the penis.

*If you have installed the Regular, Muscular and Average Addon by default with SoS you can ignore those because they only work for males*

SLEN has a feature for SOS that changes the gender according to the Addon they have, you can select what gender on the settings for every Addon, if you dont want SLEN to change any gender just disable this feature, or in case you do just select the No Schlong Addon for female and the rest for males. 

About the Ejaculation issue I only had problems when I used Follow Me For Sex, cause that mod also changes things like Cumshot does and they conflict. If you use it then dont touch any settings about cum and just do it on the Cumshot one but still had problems.

1 hour ago, MilfSimmer said:

The only mod that change Gender from Sexlab is SLEN or Gender Bender as far as I know, No Schlong Addon works the same like another Addon, you just need to set the % always taking in count your total addons. For example if you have 3 Addons (ERF Futanari, ERF High Poly and No Schlong Addon) you would need to divide the 100% between this. If you dont want any girl with penis just set all the penis Addons for males on the SoS Settings and raise the No Schlong Addon at 100%. This means the mod will give to all females the No Schlong Addon and only the girls you modify manually will have the penis.

*If you have installed the Regular, Muscular and Average Addon by default with SoS you can ignore those because they only work for males*

SLEN has a feature for SOS that changes the gender according to the Addon they have, you can select what gender on the settings for every Addon, if you dont want SLEN to change any gender just disable this feature, or in case you do just select the No Schlong Addon for female and the rest for males. 

About the Ejaculation issue I only had problems when I used Follow Me For Sex, cause that mod also changes things like Cumshot does and they conflict. If you use it then dont touch any settings about cum and just do it on the Cumshot one but still had problems.

All solid advice and thank you. I'll re-check my SLEN settings and make sure what you recommend is implemented.

FM4S has caused me issues in the past. I'll go through my settings on that, too.

Cheers!

On 8/21/2020 at 6:10 AM, Bluegunk said:

This is redundant as SLEN does this and more, if you haven't already removed it i suggest you do and look over SLENs features.

this is could also be whats causing your weird issues.

either way its one free slot for another mod

6 hours ago, visser34 said:

Anyone know if Floppysos is compatible with skyrim special edition? I like using the special edition but it seems like a lot of mods available on the old skyrim can't be used on the special edition.

as far as I know, no, there are substitutes for it around the forum but do not have the same quality as the original

Damn that's unfortunate, well I guess that's the downside of using Skyrim SE. I always had issues modding the original skyrim for some reason as just applying an ENB would make the fps drop from 60 to 30. It is rather strange because my computer can definitely handle high graphical fidelity games

7 hours ago, visser34 said:

Damn that's unfortunate, well I guess that's the downside of using Skyrim SE. I always had issues modding the original skyrim for some reason as just applying an ENB would make the fps drop from 60 to 30. It is rather strange because my computer can definitely handle high graphical fidelity games

Has nothing to do with your comp honestly, has to do with the game engine that is old as hell and doesn't get properly updated. Kinda like how the previous version on morrowind are so outdated that you can't improve the textures that much, hence they are trying to recreate in skyrim. 

Does anyone know if a SOS texture has been created for Demoniac SE since the last time i checked?

My last attempt at turning my girl into a futa ended in frustration even though i must have tried every texture available on Loverslab.  There always was a color mismatch between the schlong and the body that was impossible to ignore.  I'm using TBD for the body if that is significant.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

Does anyone know if a SOS texture has been created for Demoniac SE since the last time i checked?

My last attempt at turning my girl into a futa ended in frustration even though i must have tried every texture available on Loverslab.  There always was a color mismatch between the schlong and the body that was impossible to ignore.  I'm using TBD for the body if that is significant.

Thanks in advance.

Iam on SE and this topic has a tutorial for you to make your own textures for the Futanari CBBE addon. 

Has also various patches posted and I am using the bijin skin patch that works great.

a8lf6hg8yj36.jpg

2 hours ago, devildx said:

Iam on SE and this topic has a tutorial for you to make your own textures for the Futanari CBBE addon. 

Has also various patches posted and I am using the bijin skin patch that works great.

a8lf6hg8yj36.jpg

good lord your gpu is taking a beating

14 hours ago, devildx said:

a8lf6hg8yj36.jpg

I do not think i've tried out the Bjinn textures, they look really nice on your character. 

Thanks for the reply friend, i will give those a shot.

Does does anyone now how to create a bulge for armor? I'm trying to create one specifically for the Northgirl armor with 3BBB body but I get this error in outfit studio:

image.png.d4941cebe660acb1f2e57f69d3fbd2b5.png

This is what I'm trying to change:

20200827103345_1.jpg.8e4f6a10dffcf22f5f1206eeaf92f868.jpg

What I did:

image.png.fda25262e9309e66c3f6dd39e99bdcc2.png

Am I doing something wrong? Has someone added a bulge to this armor set before?