FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

16 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

SOS's method of randomizing schlongs is done as a cloak spell on the player, so it has a limited range.

I think you would probably know this better than I do, but I was under the impression dummy quests with aliases were much better for performance than cloaking scripts.

Another thing, while I am not familiar with how SOS works, I assume it uses armor records for the schlongs, couldn't you simply add another condition to check if the actor has not equipped the No Schlong addon armor?

3 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

I only want it to apply to specific armor with thongs anyway (like tawoba, which I edited the armor to not interfere with SOS slot).

My only concern is that, will it check after SOS update the faction or will it does before SOS apply it....

It'll only work if the armour gets equipped after the NPC has already been registered by SOS, if it is set as a default outfit or something I don't think the OnEquipped event even emits, so it doesn't work then.

3 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

It'll only work if the armour gets equipped after the NPC has already been registered by SOS, if it is set as a default outfit or something I don't think the OnEquipped event even emits, so it doesn't work then.

sigh.... I wish I was better at script editing, there is probably a way to do it which would works fine and wouldn't to rewrote scripts each time you want to add an armor to it....

2 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

sigh.... I wish I was better at script editing, there is probably a way to do it which would works fine and wouldn't to rewrote scripts each time you want to add an armor to it....

Well, what is your specific use case? How will NPCs have the armour equipped and stuff? 

25 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

Well, what is your specific use case? How will NPCs have the armour equipped and stuff? 

When SOS cloak spell is applied and have a thong armor, or as they equip thong armor while already in sos faction, switch thong armor if actor has a valid shlong for it.

I also wants to be  able to add easily armors to that list as I add mods to my game.

39 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

I only want it to apply to specific armor with thongs anyway (like tawoba, which I edited the armor to not interfere with SOS slot).

My only concern is that, will it check after SOS update the faction or will it does before SOS apply it....

If you use an OnEquipped event like you're thinking, the event will fire before SOS gets to that actor.  I'm not even certain you'll get the event on actors when they're spawned in by the game, I've never tried it.

38 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

I think you would probably know this better than I do, but I was under the impression dummy quests with aliases were much better for performance than cloaking scripts.

They are.  Cloaks can handle an unlimited number of targets though, which could matter for something like SOS when you enter a crowded interior cell for the first time.

38 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

Another thing, while I am not familiar with how SOS works, I assume it uses armor records for the schlongs, couldn't you simply add another condition to check if the actor has not equipped the No Schlong addon armor?

If the actor is wearing non-revealing armor, they won't have any addon armor equipped, regardless of what schlong they're supposed to have.  (SOS modifies armor equip slots so they actually can't be equipped at the same time as a schlong.  The Set Armor As Revealing option in the MCM undoes this change.)

20 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

If you use an OnEquipped event like you're thinking, the event will fire before SOS gets to that actor.  I'm not even certain you'll get the event on actors when they're spawned in by the game, I've never tried it.

Is it possible to have an armor magic effect be launched when a cloak spell activate it?

I could then use one magic effect as a template to use for new armors and not have to update the cloak spell script.

51 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Is it possible to have an armor magic effect be launched when a cloak spell activate it?

I could then use one magic effect as a template to use for new armors and not have to update the cloak spell script.

I'm not sure what you mean by launched.  Could you access an armor magic effect, or perhaps a script attached to such an effect?  Technically yes, I believe you could, but it would be a cumbersome script dive of getting worn form, getting its enchantment, then looping through the enchantment's magic effects.

I think Targultoon was on the right track with the alias fill method.  I would use two index-matched FormLists to keep your revealing and non-revealing armors correlated with each other.  With luck, you should be able to use the non-revealing FormList directly in your alias conditions, in a GetEquipped check (but it may only work for weapons?).  More info on what I mean by 'index-matched FormLists':

Spoiler

So you'd have two FormLists, one that holds all of the non-revealing armors you'd want to replace on NPCs if the conditions are met, and another that holds the revealing versions you'd want to switch them to.  They would be "index-matched" in the sense that the first item in the non-revealing list would be swapped for the first item in the revealing list, the second non-revealing item would be swapped for the second revealing item, and so on.

With it set up like this, you can use your non-revealing list as a lookup for the revealing item you want - get the worn form in the BODY slot (or where ever), find its index in the non-revealing list, and that index tells you which item to pick in the revealing list.  This lets you put a one-size-fits-all script on your alias slots that can handle all the armor swapping you need.

The other main benefit of this method is that it's very easy to update and maintain - If you add or remove a revealing/non pair, you only need to change the FormLists and there's no risk of breaking scripts on your existing saves.

16 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

I'm not sure what you mean by launched.  Could you access an armor magic effect, or perhaps a script attached to such an effect?  Technically yes, I believe you could, but it would be a cumbersome script dive of getting worn form, getting its enchantment, then looping through the enchantment's magic effects.

I think Targultoon was on the right track with the alias fill method.  I would use two index-matched FormLists to keep your revealing and non-revealing armors correlated with each other.  With luck, you should be able to use the non-revealing FormList directly in your alias conditions, in a GetEquipped check (but it may only work for weapons?).  More info on what I mean by 'index-matched FormLists':

Hide contents

So you'd have two FormLists, one that holds all of the non-revealing armors you'd want to replace on NPCs if the conditions are met, and another that holds the revealing versions you'd want to switch them to.  They would be "index-matched" in the sense that the first item in the non-revealing list would be swapped for the first item in the revealing list, the second non-revealing item would be swapped for the second revealing item, and so on.

With it set up like this, you can use your non-revealing list as a lookup for the revealing item you want - get the worn form in the BODY slot (or where ever), find its index in the non-revealing list, and that index tells you which item to pick in the revealing list.  This lets you put a one-size-fits-all script on your alias slots that can handle all the armor swapping you need.

The other main benefit of this method is that it's very easy to update and maintain - If you add or remove a revealing/non pair, you only need to change the FormLists and there's no risk of breaking scripts on your existing saves.

Oh I didn't knew about matching index formlist. I looked up the getequipped function and it seems it's only able to check weapons, didn't find any conditional related to armor so I'll probably need to make a script with a conditional using "GetWornForm - Actor" tho.

Oh I didn't knew about matching index formlist. I looked up the getequipped function and it seems it's only able to check weapons, didn't find any conditional related to armor so I'll probably need to make a script with a conditional using "GetWornForm - Actor" tho.

The GetEquipped conditional function definitely works on armour, I use it in Deviously Vanilla too. I'm not sure if it will work with Formlists, but if it does, you can fill the aliases based on that, then in a script attached to those aliases, use the OnInit event (I think), get the equipped armour using GetWornForm, use GetAt to find the index of the armour in the list, and look up the other armour in the other list, and get the ActorRef to unequip and equip them.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Formlists act like sorted sets rather than lists, so you can't put the same form in them more than once.

2 hours ago, sroblo said:

Could you please tell me what mods are you using? Love your characters looks!

Thank you :)

For the hair https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300

The horns : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9224

The piercings https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14388 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30786

The tattoo https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19162 and 

The schlong : 

mmm, a script like that ?

unknown.png

(Sorry for the color codding, I haven't figured out still how to change it for skyrim compiler pro)

I'm lost in how to set up the dummy quest in the ck tho, I know should disable "run once" and activate "run on start", but the ref alias thing... I can only put isInFaction conditional faction by faction so I dunno how to set it up with a faction formlist.

37 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

mmm, a script like that ?

unknown.png

(Sorry for the color codding, I haven't figured out still how to change it for skyrim compiler pro)

I'm lost in how to set up the dummy quest in the ck tho, I know should disable "run once" and activate "run on start", but the ref alias thing... I can only put isInFaction conditional faction by faction so I dunno how to set it up with a faction formlist.

I'm just about to go to sleep, but I'll mention a few things,

You should put everything below the properties in an OnInit event

Event OnInit()
  <blabla>
EndEvent

Instead of GetWornFormId, you should use GetWornForm, and probably best to cast to Armor immediately.

There's a few typos, and you don't need to use Un/EquipItem if you are already removing it.

Scriptname SOS_Armor_Swapper_Main extends ReferenceAlias
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_npc Auto
FormList Property list1 Auto
FormList Property list2 Auto
; int Property BodySlot Auto ;Probably not even necessary if always using same bodyslot.

Event OnInit()
  Actor npc = Alias_npc.GetActorRef() ; can probably also just be Self.GetActorRef()
  Int BodySlot = 0x00000004  ; Slotmask for Body
  Armor ArmorToRemove = npc.GetWornForm(BodySlot) as Armor
  int i = list1.Find(ArmorToRemove)
  Armor ReplacingArmor = list2.GetAt(i) as Armor
  npc.RemoveItem(ArmorToRemove)
  npc.EquipItem(ReplacingArmor)
EndEvent

For the quest, it should be start game enabled, but rn I'm not certain the proper way to reset the quest to refill aliases, so I'll have to test something and get back to you tomorrow for that.

To fill the aliases, you probably don't actually need the GetInFaction condition. Just use GetEquipped with the Formlist of nonrevealing armours, which should be enough.

Keep in mind that the above script doesn't actually fully function like this, you still need to check what schlong is equipped.

Edit: although if you don't use gender bender with the female no schlong add-on, you can just use the GetInFaction condition.

55 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

I'm just about to go to sleep, but I'll mention a few things,

You should put everything below the properties in an OnInit event

Event OnInit()
  <blabla>
EndEvent

Instead of GetWornFormId, you should use GetWornForm, and probably best to cast to Armor immediately.

There's a few typos, and you don't need to use Un/EquipItem if you are already removing it.

Scriptname SOS_Armor_Swapper_Main extends ReferenceAlias
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_npc Auto
FormList Property list1 Auto
FormList Property list2 Auto
; int Property BodySlot Auto ;Probably not even necessary if always using same bodyslot.

Event OnInit()
  Actor npc = Alias_npc.GetActorRef() ; can probably also just be Self.GetActorRef()
  Int BodySlot = 0x00000004  ; Slotmask for Body
  Armor ArmorToRemove = npc.GetWornForm(BodySlot) as Armor
  int i = list1.Find(ArmorToRemove)
  Armor ReplacingArmor = list2.GetAt(i) as Armor
  npc.RemoveItem(ArmorToRemove)
  npc.EquipItem(ReplacingArmor)
EndEvent

Some notes on this for @LeFlemard, but please read my comments below before mucking with this script too much.

1. This is already on an alias, so like Targultoon's comment implies, you don't need the Alias_npc property to point it back to itself.  GetActorRef() by itself will suffice.
  2. More descriptive names for your lists will make your script easier to read, and make mistakes less likely.
  3. A check to ensure i isn't -1 (which means the current armor wasn't found in the non-revealing list) before using it to index into your revealing armor list is probably a good idea.

For the quest, it should be start game enabled, but rn I'm not certain the proper way to reset the quest to refill aliases, so I'll have to test something and get back to you tomorrow for that.

It actually takes 2 quests for this method.  A 'main' quest, and a 'scanner' quest.  The scanner quest is the one you will be filling aliases in, the main quest will manage the scanner.  Also, after further thought, you should only do a script on your main quest instead of on each alias of the scanner quest.  The reasoning behind refactoring the script this way is since it is only attached to a single item, maintenance is again much easier.  If you have to add an additional property, you only need to set the value once rather than 20 times.

• The scanner quest should not start game enabled.  As stated above, your aliases shouldn't have a script attached to them..  They will function solely by the conditions you use to fill them.
  • The main quest should start game enabled.  Then you can add your single script to this quest where all the magic will happen.  First, you will want an OnInit event that will RegisterForSingleUpdate with an update interval of your choosing (I would put this in a global variable and pull that into the script.  Then you can use the console to change the variable while the game is running if you want).  Then, add an OnUpdate event.

The OnUpdate event in your main quest will need to do these things:

1. Start the scanner quest.
  2. Loop through all the aliases of the scanner quest, and perform the armor swapping logic - basically, the script work you've already done goes in this part.
  3. Stop the scanner quest - this is important, because you don't want the aliases hanging on to the actors they've picked up.
  4. RegisterForSingleUpdate again, same as you did in OnInit, so the event keeps recurring.

A note about RegisterForSingleUpdate - I usually put this at the end of OnUpdate, just so it's clear that it will run again in X seconds.  However, if anything goes wrong in the event logic before it reaches this point, the script will bomb out and RegisterForSingleUpdate will never happen.  This means that any failure will stop the script from repeating, breaking your mod.  I recommend putting RegisterForSingleUpdate at the beginning of your OnUpdate while you're still hammering out the script logic, and then move it to the end once you're confident everything is working.

Here's a rough version of what I think it should look like:

Spoiler

Scriptname SOS_Armor_Swapper extends Quest

GlobalVariable Property ScannerInterval Auto
Quest Property ScannerQuest Auto
FormList Property StandardArmors Auto
FormList Property RevealingArmors Auto

event OnInit()
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(ScannerInterval.GetValue())
endEvent

event OnUpdate()
    ScannerQuest.Start()

int curAlias = ScannerQuest.GetNumAliases()

while (curAlias > 0)
        curAlias -= 1

Actor myActor = (ScannerQuest.GetNthAlias(curAlias) as ReferenceAlias).GetActorRef()

if (myActor) ; TODO - Add any other logic you need to check if we should do anything with this actor here.
            Form oldArmor = myActor.GetWornForm(0x00000004)
            int index = StandardArmors.Find(oldArmor)

if (index > -1)
                Armor newArmor = RevealingArmors.GetAt(index) as Armor
                myActor.RemoveItem(oldArmor, 255, true)
                myActor.AddItem(newArmor, 1, true)
                myActor.EquipItem(newArmor, false, true)
            endIf
        endIf
    endWhile

ScannerQuest.Stop()

RegisterForSingleUpdate(ScannerInterval.GetValue())
endEvent

To fill the aliases, you probably don't actually need the GetInFaction condition. Just use GetEquipped with the Formlist of nonrevealing armours, which should be enough.

I think checking against SOS's Schlongified faction (i.e. has SOS done anything with this actor yet?) would be helpful.  You'll want to cram as much decision making into the alias fill as you can, it's much faster than using script to do the same thing.

would something like that works for checking type of shlong equipped?

Int iFaction          = factionList.GetSize()   ; initialize faction index
  bool hasCorrectShlong = False                   ; initialize bool
  While iFaction                                  ; until equal zero
      iFaction -= 1
      Faction testingFaction = factionList.GetAt(iFaction) as Faction   ; put in testingFaction currently tested faction
      if npc.IsInFaction(testingFaction)                              ; check if in faction
          hasCorrectShlong = True                                       ; declare being in correct faction to apply
      EndIf
  EndWhile

with factionList being a formidList containing every valid sos faction (by example "SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheath_Faction", which is a bad example, as it is sheathed)

would something like that works for checking type of shlong equipped?

Int iFaction          = factionList.GetSize()   ; initialize faction index
  bool hasCorrectShlong = False                   ; initialize bool
  While iFaction                                  ; until equal zero
      iFaction -= 1
      Faction testingFaction = factionList.GetAt(iFaction) as Faction   ; put in testingFaction currently tested faction
      if npc.IsInFaction(testingFaction)                              ; check if in faction
          hasCorrectShlong = True                                       ; declare being in correct faction to apply
      EndIf
  EndWhile

with factionList being a formidList containing every valid sos faction (by example "SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheath_Faction", which is a bad example, as it is sheathed)

I think we've derailed this thread long enough.  Can you start a new thread and tag me and Targultoon so we don't miss it?

I require some experts on this matter as this is beyond my already limited capabilities.

I'm trying to get a mesh of a tucked SoS penis to work with T.A.W.O.B.A. bottoms but it just doesn't work. The mesh was created by ItalianDragon from their thread here on femboys so it was made for males not females. In outfit studio the mesh combined with the bottoms looks fine; however, in game the penis bends into the body because the weights are off. So I was thinking maybe a static mesh would be better since it makes sense that the penis and scrotum would be tucked securely into the bikini but, that is beyond my ability to do. Or maybe it could work with animations honestly I don't know.

Here is the mesh that ItalianDragon made

Any insight and expertise in this matter would be greatly appreciated as there is very sore lacking of panty bulges for futas. I think that having something like this would greatly add to immersion because as great as it is to see penises and balls flopping around some protection for them would be nice too.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, WhatIsPeace said:

I require some experts on this matter as this is beyond my already limited capabilities.

I'm trying to get a mesh of a tucked SoS penis to work with T.A.W.O.B.A. bottoms but it just doesn't work. The mesh was created by ItalianDragon from their thread here on femboys so it was made for males not females. In outfit studio the mesh combined with the bottoms looks fine; however, in game the penis bends into the body because the weights are off. So I was thinking maybe a static mesh would be better since it makes sense that the penis and scrotum would be tucked securely into the bikini but, that is beyond my ability to do. Or maybe it could work with animations honestly I don't know.

Here is the mesh that ItalianDragon made

Any insight and expertise in this matter would be greatly appreciated as there is very sore lacking of panty bulges for futas. I think that having something like this would greatly add to immersion because as great as it is to see penises and balls flopping around some protection for them would be nice too.

Thank you.

I think it should be pretty easy to do what you want, i tried messing with it in outfit studio and all you should have to do is remove the schlong bones from the mesh and try to weight it mostly static to the pelvis bone, trying to match the weights on the panties.

reference pics:

Spoiler

1888687196_Annotation2020-04-04203519.png.44f27b100e6ff64f489026233994a5b8.png        1550627948_Annotation2020-04-04203645.png.2047c84a9d26e05f68b3f972a6820576.png

42 minutes ago, prxzac said:

I think it should be pretty easy to do what you want, i tried messing with it in outfit studio and all you should have to do is remove the schlong bones from the mesh and try to weight it mostly static to the pelvis bone, trying to match the weights on the panties.

reference pics:

Reveal hidden contents

1888687196_Annotation2020-04-04203519.png.44f27b100e6ff64f489026233994a5b8.png        1550627948_Annotation2020-04-04203645.png.2047c84a9d26e05f68b3f972a6820576.png

WOW thank you prxzac! It works and looks AMAZING and is GLORIOUS.

I work a professional job and as such have no time to learn modding tools but I think I did well enough with your guidance.

The loss of animation IMO isn't really much of a loss because would it have made since for balls to be swaying in a bikini? I think not!

Once again thank you prxzac for your assistance and I love this community!

Edit: Something like this should be on the 1st page so all the pretty girls can get bulges for those armors.

6 hours ago, WhatIsPeace said:

WOW thank you prxzac! It works and looks AMAZING and is GLORIOUS.

I work a professional job and as such have no time to learn modding tools but I think I did well enough with your guidance.

The loss of animation IMO isn't really much of a loss because would it have made since for balls to be swaying in a bikini? I think not!

Once again thank you prxzac for your assistance and I love this community!

Edit: Something like this should be on the 1st page so all the pretty girls can get bulges for those armors.

if we had that for all armors...they'd all need seperate bodyslide files, that would be one hell of a list. however, i'd appreciate it if someone tried it. but what i really want is for the cock to be a part of the body so that it's automatically loaded on clothing removal instead of waiting for my DB to be naked, kinda kills it for me.

I hate to take advantage of the kindness of others but, I once again ask for your help.

The mature skin texture was taken down by Maevan2 sometime ago however they said that they did not want people to stop using it, here is the reupload on nexus.

The SoS retexture for mature skin is not updated to this reupload. As such there is color seam on the base of the pelvis and I have no idea how to work with textures whatsoever. Could someone create a new texture for SoS using that texture?

Also; as an addendum to my previous post. The penis tuck mesh only works for TAWOBA bikini bottoms. When I tried to add the mesh to a sling bikini or a two-piece bikini for example the penis tucked mesh would not appear in game. However, it does work for just the bikini bottoms alone.