FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

So what are the chances of a separate thread made, or possibly a download page, that is focused solely on created content for the game? there's a lot of loose files and addons people have put in this thread, but at 241 pages, thats a LOT to sort through, especially with images. This way we can have one nice centralized location for all the dicks and dick tweaks for futa content.

Just a quick question about SOS and since this is the main Futa thread maybe someone knows the answer. I was looking for a mod/way to not have all the females with Schlongs, like SoS automatically adds Schlong to all the females if you have any addon for a futa character and I wanted to have more variety. Does anyone know if there is any way to change or any mod that modify this ? 

3 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

Just a quick question about SOS and since this is the main Futa thread maybe someone knows the answer. I was looking for a mod/way to not have all the females with Schlongs, like SoS automatically adds Schlong to all the females if you have any addon for a futa character and I wanted to have more variety. Does anyone know if there is any way to change or any mod that modify this ? 

Hi, that should already be possible with SoS only. I for example configured the system that every female will get the "ERF High Poly" Futa:

grafik.png.0403f61d4ecca44adeb77c22ff86cafc.png

... so with the Schlong likelihood of 100% you can set the likelihood for all female races to get this type of schlong.

With the likelihood you also can control the varaity of the different shlongtypes (set likelihood less than 100% and set it for other futa types).

Hope that helps

EDIT: Oh shit, you wanted to NOT have all females the same futa, right? ... But isn't that possible with the SoS likilehood?

Spoiler
52 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Hi, that should already be possible with SoS only. I for example configured the system that every female will get the "ERF High Poly" Futa:

grafik.png.0403f61d4ecca44adeb77c22ff86cafc.png

... so with the Schlong likelihood of 100% you can set the likelihood for all female races to get this type of schlong.

With the likelihood you also can control the varaity of the different shlongtypes (set likelihood less than 100% and set it for other futa types).

Hope that helps

EDIT: Oh shit, you wanted to NOT have all females the same futa, right? ... But isn't that possible with the SoS likilehood?

What I want is basically having normal females without schlong and other as futas, randomly

9 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What I want is basically having normal females without schlong and other as futas, randomly

In order to have females without schlongs, you need to add it as an option to SoS.  You can try Schlongifier for them to be completely bare and/or Pubic Hair All-In-One to have several varieties of pubic hair available.  If you're on SSE, Schlongifier should be fully compatible, but Pubic Hair AIO will require conversion.

4 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

In order to have females without schlongs, you need to add it as an option to SoS.  You can try Schlongifier for them to be completely bare and/or Pubic Hair All-In-One to have several varieties of pubic hair available.  If you're on SSE, Schlongifier should be fully compatible, but Pubic Hair AIO will require conversion.

*Okay nvm, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks !

9 hours ago, devildx said:

nope.png.6433a61786bafdfcd6889374fd5551ed.png

Sorry.

Even if I was using Special Edition, I couldn't convert my mod for any schlong as it'd require making a flaccid tucked version of the mesh which is beyond my Blender skills. The only reason my mods are even possible is because I happened to find just such an edit for an older schlong in this very thread. Still, you can convert my mod to Special Edition yourself if you want. (Someone already did so when I first posted it, sadly they didn't post their work here.)

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

nope.png.6433a61786bafdfcd6889374fd5551ed.png

Sorry.

Even if I was using Special Edition, I couldn't convert my mod for any schlong as it'd require making a flaccid tucked version of the mesh which is beyond my Blender skills. The only reason my mods are even possible is because I happened to find just such an edit for an older schlong in this very thread. Still, you can convert my mod to Special Edition yourself if you want. (Someone already did so when I first posted it, sadly they didn't post their work here.)

Already tested and it works fine on SE for the ERF High Poly SE 1.3. 

Hi.

I was wondering if it was possible to make a script that check the faction of a npc (the sos faction to be precise) and replace equipped armor depending of that faction.

It would basically permit female futa actors to have automatically revealing armor while female non futa characters would have the normal version.

I found it based on race, but not faction, sadly ;_;

Thanks

18 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Hi.

I was wondering if it was possible to make a script that check the faction of a npc (the sos faction to be precise) and replace equipped armor depending of that faction.

It would basically permit female futa actors to have automatically revealing armor while female non futa characters would have the normal version.

I found it based on race, but not faction, sadly ;_;

Thanks

I have never used NPC checking scripts like this, but I believe you can set up a dummy quest, attach some optional reference aliases to that (20 or something), which are set to "Find Matching Reference", with conditions to check for the SOS faction, and if they aren't already wearing revealing armour. Then periodically restart that quest to refill aliases, and swap the armour.

55 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

I have never used NPC checking scripts like this, but I believe you can set up a dummy quest, attach some optional reference aliases to that (20 or something), which are set to "Find Matching Reference", with conditions to check for the SOS faction, and if they aren't already wearing revealing armour. Then periodically restart that quest to refill aliases, and swap the armour.

I wonder if it's possible to make it as an armor magic effect....

Basically:

when armor equipped

if actor in sosfaction

then

remove armor

add revealingArmor

equip revealingArmor

and have on revealingArmor:

when revealingArmor equipped

if actor not in sosfaction

then

remove revealingArmor

add armor

equip armor

but I dunno if magic effect used by armors can do that...

7 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

I wonder if it's possible to make it as an armor magic effect....

Basically:

when armor equipped

if actor in sosfaction

then

remove armor

add revealingArmor

equip revealingArmor

and have on revealingArmor:

when revealingArmor equipped

if actor not in sosfaction

then

remove revealingArmor

add armor

equip armor

but I dunno if magic effect used by armors can do that...

Could work, depending on your use case. If you want all NPCs in the SOS faction to have revealing armour, it wouldn't. If you only want this to happen on specific custom armours, you can attach a script (Probably extending ObjectReference) to that armour that uses the OnEquipped event to check the faction and swap the armour. But you would attach this script in the CK, so it won't work on all armours in the game.

If you want it to work on all NPCs, I believe you're pretty much limited to a dummy quest with aliases, or a cloaking script.

1 hour ago, Targultoon said:

This will get you most of the way, but checking SOS faction is a little complicated.  SOS's schlongified faction will apply even if a 'female' (i.e. no schlong) addon is used on an NPC.  In order to be accurate, you would have to add additional script checks to filter out no schlong and pubic hair options.  (Alternatively, you could add a Gender Bender dependency to let that mod do the filtering, and check against SexLab gender faction instead, which GB will change for futa actors).

An issue you will likely see with a mod like this is that it will be visibly swapping the armor of nearby NPCs.  SOS's method of randomizing schlongs is done as a cloak spell on the player, so it has a limited range.

22 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

Could work, depending on your use case. If you want all NPCs in the SOS faction to have revealing armour, it wouldn't. If you only want this to happen on specific custom armours, you can attach a script (Probably extending ObjectReference) to that armour that uses the OnEquipped event to check the faction and swap the armour. But you would attach this script in the CK, so it won't work on all armours in the game.

If you want it to work on all NPCs, I believe you're pretty much limited to a dummy quest with aliases, or a cloaking script.

I only want it to apply to specific armor with thongs anyway (like tawoba, which I edited the armor to not interfere with SOS slot).

My only concern is that, will it check after SOS update the faction or will it does before SOS apply it....