FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

15 hours ago, Donkarasu said:

Anyone know where to place the loose files for the futa prisoner sos addon?  I R Dumb

hey no worries

Click download, there should be a two zipped files:
One that's loose files, easy to copy + paste over old files called Futanari Prisoner SoS Loose Files.zip
One that's called SOS - FutaPrisoner Addon, created by TanookiTamaTachi that includes an esp allowing users with the full version of SoS to add a schlong to Prisoner via a new SoS Addon
Hope you find something useful :)

52 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

hey no worries

Click download, there should be a two zipped files:
One that's loose files, easy to copy + paste over old files called Futanari Prisoner SoS Loose Files.zip
One that's called SOS - FutaPrisoner Addon, created by TanookiTamaTachi that includes an esp allowing users with the full version of SoS to add a schlong to Prisoner via a new SoS Addon
Hope you find something useful :)

I would like to apologize but I still dont understand. Maybe there is something I am not seeing or perhaps isnt there. I really would like this to work.?

6 hours ago, Surverx said:

"Animal SoS" and "Dancing Penis"...

I tried to understand to install it but I get the CTD as soon as I face an animal, I tried to understand what the heck he explained on your comment but I just dont understand anything XD, could yo make a proper guide to install Animal SoS and how to fix the CTD, also to make it work with all the SoS Addons as you showed before

The SOS Futa schlong gets squeezed into the balls when flaccid and it looks hella ugly. Any ideas on how to fix it? I think it may have something to do with the body physics I installed recently. Also; Any ideas on how to have them (NPCs) always erect and not just when executing a FlowerGirls animation?

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Guys I need help……

I'm the SE version, and then I should have installed all the relevant floppy SOS plug-ins. But whether it's Futanari CBBE or high poly Futanari, the only effective part is the penis, and the balls doesn't move at all.

However, it is strange that the unp version of b3lisario can show all the effects. So..……how can I fix this problem……?

On 2/10/2020 at 2:09 AM, MilfSimmer said:

I tried to understand to install it but I get the CTD as soon as I face an animal, I tried to understand what the heck he explained on your comment but I just dont understand anything XD, could yo make a proper guide to install Animal SoS and how to fix the CTD, also to make it work with all the SoS Addons as you showed before

Hi.

I will try to help. First: I am not an expert in these kind of mods (graphic, physics...). The mod that i created ("Dancing Penis") is 100% script based and it took me quite a while to figured it out ?. So i only can give you my thoughts as a "normal, dumb user". If anybody knows more, please help me (us) out.

Regarding "...all the SoS Addons as you showed before": if you install Animal SoS you need no other files for the "floppy SoS" effect. Of course you can edit the file to make the effect more floppy, but you do not have to do it.

Here is what i did:

After some trys to install Animal SoS with no success (constantly CTD when in near of an animal) i decided to try it again. I again had a careful look at olebronkosrak's (Animal SoS creator) mod page and read exactly what to do.

- First i checked if i have all required mods in the right order in place (his points 1-9)

- I completely installed the Animal SoS mod with the "install \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt" file (his point number 10). I think that works for me because i have no other mod using this file.

- Than i installed the CBBE 3BBB Advanced mod. And i think here is what makes the different to my previous attempts: during the installation you have to state the Animal SoS support. And you have to select the correct physic support (i have selected "full SMP"). Please consider also to reinstall other basic mods were you maybe have to select something like "enable physics..."

- i do not needed to do his point number 12 because i installt the complete Animal SoS mod.

- Than i started the game and made the "Register all mods" in the Creature Framework (his point 13). For this i used a save game were no animal is in place becuase i feared that i get a CTD if i start the game (i do not know if this is important) After the register all animation were set to "Animal SoS" as seen in his last screeshot.

After this (mainly doing exactly what the creator described) the mod worked for me.

Some additional informations:

After installing CBBE 3BBB Advanced and Animal SoS i had some bad effects that hotlines descripted two mails above in these forum. There are some "fixed points" in the body mesh that screwed up. I than used Bodyslide and selected "CBBE Body Physics" and the preset "CBBShizoPuffy" that comes with the "CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR" mod (look to the files section of this nexus mod). Again, i do not know if you really have to use this preset and body... but i did it and it works for me (i made some changes to the CBBShizoPuffy-preset).

If you ask me why i had CTD before and than suddently it works... i think it is because i forgot to switch the right setting during the installing of the basic mods like "CBBE 3BBB Advanced".

I hope this will help. Just keep on going it worth it, you will get aroused shlongs for all creatures and full moving penis/balls ?

Here is my current Mod List and Load Order, maybe that is helpfull:

SurverXModList.7z

17 hours ago, hotlines said:

The SOS Futa schlong gets squeezed into the balls when flaccid and it looks hella ugly. Any ideas on how to fix it? I think it may have something to do with the body physics I installed recently. Also; Any ideas on how to have them (NPCs) always erect and not just when executing a FlowerGirls animation?

See also my mail above...

I had a similar effect and i solved it by using Bodyslide and selected "CBBE Body Physics" and the preset "CBBShizoPuffy" that comes with the "CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR" mod (look to the files section of this nexus mod). I do not have Flower girl in place.

28 minutes ago, Surverx said:

See also my mail above...

I had a similar effect and i solved it by using Bodyslide and selected "CBBE Body Physics" and the preset "CBBShizoPuffy" that comes with the "CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR" mod (look to the files section of this nexus mod). I do not have Flower girl in place.

So you just build the main body with "CBBE Body Physics" not SMP? what about 3bbb on object player that need to be build in order to use the 3bbb bounce?

On 2/10/2020 at 8:09 PM, leros said:

So you just build the main body with "CBBE Body Physics" not SMP? what about 3bbb on object player that need to be build in order to use the 3bbb bounce?

I do not know if i understand you correctly, but i have in place:

- CBBB

- CBPC CBP Physics with Collisions

- CBBE 3BBB Advanced

- the Animal SoS mod (that delivered the physics for penis and balls)

And with Bodyslider i selected and used the preset from the mod "Shizof's Body CBBE SE Bodyslide Preset".

Does that help you?

Do we have an up to date install setup for SE?

Like a list that gives you links to all the mods and what's compatible or how to install them together to get the best results?

I feel like this would be extremely useful to the community. (it would be a large task though)

Especially since the front page hasn't been updated for what looks to be a few years.

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

I do not know if i understand you correctly, but i have in place:

- CBBB

- CBPC CBP Physics with Collisions

- CBBE 3BBB Advanced

- the Animal SoS mod (that delivered the physics for penis and balls)

And with Bodyslider i selected and used the preset from the mod "Shizof's Body CBBE SE Bodyslide Preset".

Does that help you?

I did everything you did, but still have no collision

I have no collision problems with "Cheap Floppy SOS", BHUNP Advanced 3BBB Body with Havok Path, the collision works either with full SMP (even SMP and CBPC on the schlong makes "Cheap Floppy SOS work", but you have to keep NPC Pelvis of CBPC up) or full CBPC (without SMP physics)

I installed BHUNP>Built BHUNP 3BBB>Installed "Cheap Floppy SOS" and no issues so far

IMO tho the mod shouldn't have that name lol, you could upload it on the SE subsection with something like "High Arousal Floppy SOS CBPC", since it's like pretty pretty similar

3 hours ago, panchovix said:

I have no collision problems with "Cheap Floppy SOS", BHUNP Advanced 3BBB Body with Havok Path, the collision works either with full SMP (even SMP and CBPC on the schlong makes "Cheap Floppy SOS work", but you have to keep NPC Pelvis of CBPC up) or full CBPC (without SMP physics)

I installed BHUNP>Built BHUNP 3BBB>Installed "Cheap Floppy SOS" and no issues so far

IMO tho the mod shouldn't have that name lol, you could upload it on the SE subsection with something like "High Arousal Floppy SOS CBPC", since it's like pretty pretty similar

wait, your able to have collision with floppy and body? i mean, idk if i can on LE, though maybe...going to have to check and see. 

also i got a new PC and skyrim looks way better. i went from a gt635 to a gtx1660 6gb so you know it's a huge improvement. 

before vs after

C2A7B3C114B2A57BA915C3D85164E65FCD252464

it's hard to tell, but this before pic is lower res due to the previous machine having such a shit gpu.

?imw=2048&imh=1152&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

this one just looks clearer, and i havent even tried enb. i use purity, and only use enb for memory fixes.

37 minutes ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

wait, your able to have collision with floppy and body? i mean, idk if i can on LE, though maybe...going to have to check and see. 

also i got a new PC and skyrim looks way better. i went from a gt635 to a gtx1660 6gb so you know it's a huge improvement. 

before vs after

On SSE yes since the "Cheap Floppy SOS" is like high arousal, so it's not full flaccid, and since the collision with CBPC only needs some bones in the .nif the collision will work 100%

I went from a change too, RX560 to a 1660 Super, I'm really happy lol, can play almost always at 60FPS with heavily modded skyrim, but there's some FPS drops too sadly but well I can't complain, it looks amazing

21 hours ago, leros said:

I did everything you did, but still have no collision

Hm... hard for me to see what is missing.

Did you select "CBBE Body Physics" and the preset "Shizof's Body CBBE SE Bodyslide Preset" with Body slide or that one that "Bad Luck Gacha" mentioned?

Do you have the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" (that i have!)?

Here is my current Mod List and Load Order (generated by the MO2 organizer), maybe that is helpfull for you:

SurverXModList.7z

22 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hm... hard for me to see what is missing.

Did you select "CBBE Body Physics" and the preset "Shizof's Body CBBE SE Bodyslide Preset" with Body slide or that one that "Bad Luck Gacha" mentioned?

Do you have the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" (that i have!)?

Here is my current Mod List and Load Order (generated by the MO2 organizer), maybe that is helpfull for you:

SurverXModList.7z 1.55 kB · 6 downloads

Yep, but I did not use the shizof's preset, and it should not matter. I will try again after work today.

EDIT: Ok I give up, i unistall everything and start over.I tried Installing CBPB with full SMP, SMP and CBPB heavy or light but still no collision, flag the animal sos compatibility, than install 3bbb adv and let override CBPB, and than Cheap Floppy SOS.

I will let My char have his poor horse penis always erect to avoid collision :D