FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 8/28/2018 at 5:36 AM, unseen0ne said:

06-18-16 - Yncien - SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin (CBBE)

Seem to no longer be available, was it reuploaded somewhere else, I use CBBE and I would really love to have foreskin...

the file is available. but here ??

SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin.zip

Schlong Foreskin CBBE FloppyFIX.zip

SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin UUNP.zip

SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin UUNP Floppy Fix.zip

23 minutes ago, ducturlove said:

More of this with the futa getting cum inflated plz. Once I learn I will join you in making this type of stuff.

For inflation, I use Sexlab hentai pregnancy for Skyrim SE. and Fill her up. They both have version for Skyrim SE and Oldrim (I'm on SE). 

If you are on Oldrim, you can also use Sexlab inflation framework for the plugins to work together, I also suggest Soulgem Oven 3. (Dark Console is working on Soulgem Oven 4 for Skyrim SE)

The animation comes from Anub pack and the face preset from there https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81174

Now, you know all my secrets ?

You can also change these values:
SpecularAmountMultiplierDay=
SpecularAmountMultiplierNight=
SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=

SpecularPowerMultiplierNight=

Under "Environment" in your in-game ENB menu to change gloss levels.  Just beware that if there are weather packages, you'll need to either check "Ignore Weather" under Environment or change these values in every weather settings file.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:09 AM, Fbuh said:

What mod are you using for them? I'm having the worst luck finding a good Draenei mod.

This my modification, I also didn't found good Draenei mod, so I made my own.

Spoiler

image.png.e4de9ba47aa1c978a472aa02f1a6a5dd.png

Maybe when I add the horns, I will publish it. There will problem with the authorship I used their faces without permission. 

I want made same horns as here

Spoiler

grRbeRQedxQ.jpg