FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 9/4/2018 at 11:42 AM, Ynsien said:

I don't understand this is only the caliente sliders? There is no texture? When i'm using this with Bodyslider the preview do not show any image, only the model. Even after build it, the equipable shlong stay the same.

See the image:

ty.jpg

Ive been out of it for a while, havnt played or modded skyrim since about the end of last year. I wanted to know if everyone has made the switch to SSE now or are there still a lot of people who still prefer oldrim? I'm wondering how skse, enbs, character skse plugins are doing now? I'm trying to decide if I should try and pick up where I left off with my oldrim that's still on my PC, or start fresh on SSE. 

8 hours ago, lordregnis said:

Ive been out of it for a while, havnt played or modded skyrim since about the end of last year. I wanted to know if everyone has made the switch to SSE now or are there still a lot of people who still prefer oldrim? I'm wondering how skse, enbs, character skse plugins are doing now? I'm trying to decide if I should try and pick up where I left off with my oldrim that's still on my PC, or start fresh on SSE. 

All my screens are from SSE. With 254 active .esp, I have no ctd. 

18 hours ago, lordregnis said:

I switched over to Special Edition partly because it is much more stable with a higher mod count and can use more RAM that LE could, partly for the sake of testing which mods will work with the current version of Skyrim and seeing which will need conversion. There is an increasing number of mods which are exclusive to SE these days, as well.

3 hours ago, lordregnis said:

Do all the animations, HDT, collision physics like vagina work on SSE?

As far as I have seen, all animations work if converted to work with SSE and HDT will work if one uses all of the converted files (many can be found on this Chinese language site) .

As for collisions, I haven't used them but people in this thread seem to have gotten them working.

12 minutes ago, fringecosmos said:

Is anyone making futa characters in SSE? If so, how are they getting it to work? I haven't managed to find a CBBE SSE conversion for Schlongs for Females that works properly.

There is SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon

You can also easily convert other schlong like I did with "horse penis 1" (as in my screens)

7 minutes ago, alyosh said:

There is SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon

You can also easily convert other schlong like I did with "horse penis 1" (as in my screens)

I tried that, but the CBBE SSE bodyslide doesn't work properly and the author has said they aren't going to fix it. Are there any other options?

29 minutes ago, alyosh said:

I don't know, I have no problem with that.

You can convert yourself the schlongs you want. It's not difficult :

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/164350/converting-mods-from-oldrim-to-sse/4

It technically works, but the hip forward slider doesn't work at all and a couple of the other sliders don't work properly if I remember correctly. I can get the oldrim version of the mod to work if I convert it just fine, but the problem with that is it's designed for oldrim CBBE. I tried converting the oldrim CBBE schlong to SSE CBBE, but it didn't work (the head collapses). Either way, it essentially is a bodyslide problem.