FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

The body was made by myself - it's a uunp bodyslide one.

For her face i used Racemenu + Sculp + a lot of patience

The bodytexture is from Demoniac with small edits by myself - (you need to replace the female orc facemap with the redguard one). 

The armor is the Dwarven Bikini Armor by nisekoflio - You should check out his other files for more awesome armors.

thanks!

Hey everyone, getting back into Skyrim and thought I'd share a trick I learned. Don't know if this is common knowledge or has been posted already, but I'm sure as hell not reading through 95 pages of comments to find out.

How to randomly seed futa NPC's - No CK / TESVEdit required

Requires:

-SOS UNP Addon (or any futa addon)

-The Painted Lady REDONE (Not actually required, but gives more variety)

-SOS Female Schlongifyer No Addon

Setup:

This will work best with a mod like "Alternate Start - Live Another Life", as you can set things up before Skyrim has a chance to load any NPCs. In the starting area open SOS' MCM. Under the UNP Addon's page set its probability to 40%. The Painted Lady comes with four or five addons, all named "Pubic Hair [sTYLE]", set their probabilities to 30%. Next, go to the Female Schlongifyer and set its probability to 30%. You'll notice that your total is over 100%, that's okay, it still works. Finally, start your game as per usual. This will allow for a nice variety of futas, different pubic hair styles and shaved. Note: the percentages I stated above don't actually matter, they're just what I use

Well, i was just out and about slaying dragons, saved a nearby orc stronghold. Thing is now i'm in a "sticky" situation. They want to thank me by doing some kind of strange ritual. I'll never understand these orcs.

I don't know about this ladies, i've never done this before... post-167082-0-48606500-1482055287_thumb.jpg

By the way, is there any way to make more specific changes to follower npc schlongs like you can for player schlongs. When i use racemenu with EFF it only changes my character.

Well, i was just out and about slaying dragons, saved a nearby orc stronghold. Thing is now i'm in a "sticky" situation. They want to thank me by doing some kind of strange ritual. I'll never understand these orcs.

I don't know about this ladies, i've never done this before... attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-18 05-43-18-745.jpg

By the way, is there any way to make more specific changes to follower npc schlongs like you can for player schlongs. When i use racemenu with EFF it only changes my character.

Here try this mod. It changes the followers schlong as well. Just use the the race menu part of the mod. Click on your companion to do it.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

So has anyone made a texture to make your dick a candy cane? Or even as an overlay with just the stripes?

there needs to be dick overlays, period.

Im in early-early alpha now in making an equipable set of schlongs with striped condoms\ harness\ cock-rings\ bulges\ etc in 1 esp, as slot 52 accessories. 

Screenshots of my Hybrid Futanari Girls :heart: , hope you like ;)

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

those look great! ... Did you modify the testicles to move a little forward? cuz most of the time I equip them they get lost inbetween the legs

Alright, I have some good news to share! Yiffy Age was recently updated with an optional female version of BadDog's Sheath addon, just like the Lykaios were with their own standalone file not so long ago. Now all of the furry ladies can have their own schlongs. Here, have an preview pic :P :

Also, for anybody interested, BadDog also updated his Orc schlong with a female version, and Sharkmer females now have available by default a sheathed schlong that uses BadDog's system alongside the human one they used to.

Alright, I have some good news to share! Yiffy Age was recently updated with an optional female version of BadDog's Sheath addon, just like the Lykaios were with their own standalone file not so long ago. Now all of the furry ladies can have their own schlongs. Here, have an preview pic :P :

attachicon.gifYiffyAge_Female_Hoodies.png

Also, for anybody interested, BadDog also updated his Orc schlong with a female version, and Sharkmer females now have available by default a sheathed schlong that uses BadDog's system alongside the human one they used to.

Which khajit tiger texture is that?

attachicon.gifYiffyAge_Female_Hoodies.png

That is the Tiger skin from Yiffy Age. If you use YA, you only need to create a Redguard character and she will look like a tiger. The skin is also available as a unique Khajiit player replacer here if you don't use YA, though I'm not sure if it is up to date.

Hey everyone, getting back into Skyrim and thought I'd share a trick I learned. Don't know if this is common knowledge or has been posted already, but I'm sure as hell not reading through 95 pages of comments to find out.

How to randomly seed futa NPC's - No CK / TESVEdit required

Requires:

-SOS UNP Addon (or any futa addon)

-The Painted Lady REDONE (Not actually required, but gives more variety)

-SOS Female Schlongifyer No Addon

Setup:

This will work best with a mod like "Alternate Start - Live Another Life", as you can set things up before Skyrim has a chance to load any NPCs. In the starting area open SOS' MCM. Under the UNP Addon's page set its probability to 40%. The Painted Lady comes with four or five addons, all named "Pubic Hair [sTYLE]", set their probabilities to 30%. Next, go to the Female Schlongifyer and set its probability to 30%. You'll notice that your total is over 100%, that's okay, it still works. Finally, start your game as per usual. This will allow for a nice variety of futas, different pubic hair styles and shaved. Note: the percentages I stated above don't actually matter, they're just what I use

Where do I find that painted lady for the SoS menu? Does not seem to be in the normal download. Or did I misunderstand you?

Also, did you find any way to have futa-females not use strapons?

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

those look great! ... Did you modify the testicles to move a little forward? cuz most of the time I equip them they get lost inbetween the legs

yes, just moved with bodyslide, Poses/HDT could be helped for the result too.

1KiGA6js.jpg

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

What mod and texture does the third character from the right use for the shlong?

this is my entire custom SOS texture setup now

1. malegenitalsf_1 SOS CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_V3  = Textures for SOS schlong for females

2. malegenitalsf_1_MSN in SOS Smurf Average folder = SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

3. malegenitalsf_1_S    YevMods - SOS Female - SuperGlossySchlong (Oily)

4. malegenitalsf_1_SK   YevMods - SOS Female - Humanoid Subsurface FIX   =  YevMods - SOS Female Texture Pack

ofCn1l5e.jpg

I have a quick question for everyone. Which do you prefer SOS full or lite?

In all honesty you dont have a reason to use lite unless you are either

A. running a low specs rig/craptop

B. Have a Script heavy game and for some almost impossible reason full wont work

i mean you could also use lite for simplicity, but considering its skyrim "im sure one more MCM mod wouldnt hurt"

Damn. You all got some pretty good looking characters. I got a few, but i cant seem to figure out how to upload any of my screen shots XP.

Also, new to Loverslab and never have posted here in my life, but i really like this site and hope to join in on the fun.